Wandering Around

Blake Hunter

Wand
Indonesian Palm Wood Wand with essence of phoenix ash 9 3/4 inch"
Blake had left the common room a few minutes ago. He had nothing better to do than walk around. He figured it might cure his boredom, then again it might not. He hoped it would. He hated being bored, there was no point in it. Hopefully he would come across some in the corridors, that would help. So he walked along through the fourth floor corridor, hoping he would find somebody.

Emme had just came in from outside. She was enjoying the new grounds of her new school as in the garden. oh Emme loved the garden. Wish Blake could see it as well Emme thought almost sadly as she wondered about the school. Though her sad thoughts soon went away and she was her happy bubbly self skipping down the fourth floor corridor.

Though as she skipped along her way she noticed a boy from the back. He seemed about her age and seemed to look quite a lot like Blake "Can't be" she whispered to herself as she skipped to catch up with the boy. "Hey" She said looking over "Oh Blake" Emme said in a bit of shock that he was wondering the halls of hogwarts New Zealand.

Blake was still walking along, when he felt the presence of someone else in the hall. His thoughts were confirmed when he heard a voice. But it wasn't just any voice. Contrary to most of the voices at this school, it was a familiar one. It was Emme's, he was sure of it. He turned around on the spot and exclaimed, "Emme!"

It was really her, he had known it from the moment she said hey. He didn't expect to see her here, this was definitely a suprise.

Emme smiled brightly as she realized it was really Blake. Until now she really didn't realize how long she had missed him. Reaching out and hugging him, smiling to herself. "I can't believe you are here" Emme said as she finally released him from the hug.

"Why are you here?" Emme asked curiously wondering how the odds seemed to be in her favor now. Blake was here as well. The odds seemed impossible to reach but then again they were.

Blake returned the hug, embracing Emme. He didn't want to let go, it had been a long while since he had seen her. But eventually the hug ended and she asked why he was here. "We moved. We'd been discussing it for a while, and both my parents grew up around here, so we figured why not here? And so here I am." He smiled and couldn't help but to embrace Emme in another hug.

Emme smiled brightly as Blake said he just moved. "This is so great" Emme said her voice excited. How could she even imagine Blake coming here. It just seemed so unbelievable but so wonderfully.

Hugging him back as he gave her a second hug, Emme didnt' know what to say at first. Most things didn't make Emme speechless but this was doing the job. "I guess I know someone in my year now" Emme said happily thinking about how she liked that fact that she knew a few people now. "Oh and Ava's here too. It's like a little reunion" Emme said laughing a bit.

Blake finally released from the second hug, still smiling. He looked at Emme for a minute while she spoke. He replied, "Really? She's hear too? What are the odds of that?" He would have smiled again, but was already doing so. Then he was silent for a moment before he spoke again. "I missed you so much, it's been a long time." He still couldn't believe that Emme was here with him, it was very overwhelming.

Emme could tell that Blake was happy to see her too, which was just absolutely wonderful. "Yeah she's here too" Emme said knowing that it seemed so odd. "I know I didn't believe it at first either" Emme said as she took the head band out of her hair before putting it back in pushing all the hair out of her face.

"Aww I missed you too" Emme said "I mean I thought I wasn't going to see you again" Emme said smiling. That thought had come quite a bit lately and now the thought that she would be able to see Blake almost every day was almost too much to take in.

"So what do you think of Hogwarts New Zealand?" Emme asked throwing her arms out and spinning once as if to show how big this school was.

"I know, me too. And it was a very horrible thought." Blake thought about when that thought had been in his head, he remembered not liking it in the least. But he didn't have to worry about it now, they were both going to Hogwarts New Zealand. They would see each other all the time now.

"I love it. The best part is that there's somebody here that I know. And the fact that it's you makes it that much better."

Emme could only smile as Blake said it was a horrible thought of them never seeing each other. That very thought had ran through her head loads of times and just to say it never left a smile on her face. But now, now she would never have to worry about it.

As Blake said he loved the school, Emme could only agree. "I know. Blake they have a garden" She said very excitedly. She loved the garden. "And the lake is nice as well I already went swimming though it was so cold" Emme said laughing a bit at how cold the lake water was when she went in fully dressed in jeans and a hoodie.

"A garden, huh? I guess I haven't seen it yet, I didn't even know they had one... I'll have to go check it out later." Later. Right now, he was with Emme. When she mentioned the lake and that she had swam in it, he gave a slight laugh. "Why did you do that? It's September, although I guess it hasn't gotten to cold yet. It will in a few months though. Then will be the time to swim. I'll even go with you, unless..." Blake was teasing now, "unless you're afraid of how cold the water will be."

"Yeah it's quite pretty. I swear I am going to end up there quite a bit" Emme said talking about the garden and thinking about that one stone bench she had found in that garden that overlooked the best purple flowers or that tree that provided so much shade with still a perfect view.

Emme smiled as Blake wondered why she had gone swimming in that lake. "Well there was this one boy" Emme began though she laughed. "Some first year boy jumped in and basically I couldn't let him think of I was too pathetic not to jump in as well" Emme said thinking about that day.

When Blake teased her she gave a playful push "You should know by now that I am rarely afraid." Emme said smiling "If the lake wasn't frozen in the winter I would go swimming then too" Emme teased sticking out her tongue childishly.

"So have you done much exploring?" Emme asked.

"Well, maybe I'll see you there when I go check it out then." Blake thought about the garden. He was curious about it now, his hobby of exploring was telling him to go right now. But it could wait. He didn't have to check everything out the moment he heard about it, although he usually did.

Blake laughed and said, "It doesn't matter what a first year thinks of you, they're first years." He laughed slightly again and said, "Remember when we were first years? I know it wasn't long ago, but it seems like it."

When Emme replied with her own tease, he shot straight back. "I'm sure we could break up some of the ice, enough to be able to swim." He thought about her question and gave an answer, "Not yet, but I will."

Emme smiled "You just may" She said wondering if Blake and her would meet up in the garden. Probably, for the simple reason that Emme imagined she would spend plenty of time there. It was just so peaceful and rather beautiful.

"I know it doesn't matter, but still" Emme said letting out a laugh "When am I on to turn down a type of challange" She added thinking that Emme just seemed to always want to make sure she never turned down a dare or challange not when it was as interesting and fun as jumping into cold lake fully clothed.

Emme thought back to first year. It did seem ages a go "It seems like ages again" Emme said knowing that it wasn't that long a go at all. It was only last year. Emme couldn't image being a first year once more. It was like being a second year was so much more different.

"Oh right" Emme said rolling her eyes as Blake said they could break some ice to go swimming. "And you have to go exploring. I'm surprised you haven't yet" Emme said smiling brightly.

When Emme mentioned not turning down a challenge, Blake said, "Hm... I wonder if you've always been like that, or if I have rubbed off on you? Or maybe a bit of both?" He smiled at her, at Hogwarts Scotland she had never declined any challenge he had given her.

"Yeah, I know. I guess I haven't yet because I haven't been here long at all yet. But I definitely will." This was true, he would probably go exploring later today.

Emme rolled her eyes. "Of coarse the adventous Grryfindor had to rub off on me" Emme teased smiling at him. Maybe he had rubbed off on her a bit after all they spent there first year together, but Emme hadn't changed much since she met Blake. Hopefully that was a good thing in everyone's eyes.

Though when Blake said he hadn't been exploring for the simple reason that he hadn't been here long, Emme could only shake her head. "Excuses Excuses" She teased though she understood completely. Emme had not explored every bit as she would have liked to yet.

"So how are you liking the common room?" Emme asked knowing that the Ravenclaw common room here was rather like the one back home. It helped make her feel more at home actually.

Blake laughed slightly when Emme mentioned his 'excuses'. He knew she understood though, after all, she hadn't been here long either. "The common room? I like it, for the most part it's like the common room at Hogwarts Scotland. What about yours?" Blake waited for a response and thought for a moment. Then he added, "Why don't we go to the garden or somewhere, so we can sit down instead of standing around in a corridor?" He had nothing against standing, but they hadn't seen each other in a while and had some catching up to do, so why not sit down?

Emme smiled as Blake said he liked the common room. Pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear as she listened to him speak for only a moment. "The common room's about the same as home, but the dorms are cool too. I'm sharing with a bunch of first years. " She said rolling her eyes though really Emme didn't mind. They all seemed nice and so far most of Emme's friends were first years.

"Sounds good to me" Emme said when Blake suggested going somewhere else. "Where to love?" she asked not caring where they went. The gardens were nice, as was the lake or even just the lawn. Really anything was better than standing in the corridor.

"Cool," Blake said when Emme said that she wanted to go somewhere else, too. "Let's go to the gardens, you seem to like them a lot, and I haven't been there yet." He smiled and added, "After you. Besides, you have to go first anyways, I don't know where they are." He couldn't help but to smile again as he stepped aside so she could lead the way.

"Sounds like a plan" Emme said rather excitedly though when she did realize that Blake didn't know where they were she just smiled. Tempted to link arms with him and start to sing Follow the yellow brick road, but knowing that she didn't want to embarass Blake, not since he had just arrived.

"Well then we are off" Emme said as she walked towards the door that lead out to the castle hoping that Blake was right beside her following.

((Do you want me to start a topic in the gardens?))

"Yep, we're off," Blake said with yet another smile. He started walking and followed Emme to the gardens.

((Yes please. :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back