Wandering around.

Tony Sparks

Tony was currently on break from Durmstrang, and so was staying with his Uncle and cousins in New Zealand. He had came into Brightstone with Ellie, who was shopping for new school clothes, as all the ones she had before the Spattergroit were now too wee for her. "I'll meet you in two hours, in the Three Broomsticks" he had told her, not wanting to trail around the shops with her all day, as much as he loved her. He was actually hoping he would meet some people, around his age, to talk to. He was going to be in New Zealand for the next few weeks, and would maybe be transfering to Hogwarts New Zealand for his third year of school, as his family would be moving there due to his dad's job, so he didn't want to be stuck wandering around himself or with Ellie all the time, even though she was a laugh. Taking a seat on a bench accross from a pet shop, Tony began to sing along to an old Oasis song in his head, tapping his foot on the cobbles in rythm and shaking his head, a rather goofy smile on his face.

Wonderwall - Oasis.

( Lame, sorry :( )

Hayley was strolling around Brightstone, she had planned to spend her fathers money. But nothing had caught her eye.

She sighed as she walked, her shirt fluttered in the breeze where it was undone at the bottom. Hayley tucked it into her boxers, deciding it look quite cool.

Hayley walked into a pet store, and turned straight back round as soon as she had a whiff of the inside. 'Eugh' Hayley mumbled, she hated bad smells with a passion. She planned to walk back down the street, but her feet were leading her forward. She looked up, and spotted a boy, he looked a little older than Hayley, but woah he was hot.

Hayley fixed her fringe, although it didnt need fixing, and smiled at the boy.
'Hey,' She said, in her english accent, 'Im Hayley, mind if i join you?' She smiled softly, and held out her hand.

Tony looked up from the cobbles, hearing a girls voice. There he seen a pretty, funky looking girl standing with a smile on her face. She soon introduced herself and asked to join him. "Hey Hayley, I'm Tony" he told her with a warm smile, his amazingly blue eyes sparkling. "Sure, please sit" he told her, moving along a little so there would be room for her beside him and taking her outstreched hand in his, giving it a firm but gentle shake.

Hayley smiled, 'Nice to meet you Tony.' She grinned, sitting next to the handsome boy.

She looked at him, a small but soft smile on her lips, 'I havnt seen you around, do you not go to Hogwarts?' Hayley asked, moving her fringe out of her eyes and smiling again.

/sorrry its lame ;/\

Tony smiled brightly as she sat. "I go to Durmstrang" he told her in answer to her question. "But I may be transferring to Hogwarts soon! You go there?" He asked, still smiling at her, she had such a cute smile and Tony couldn't draw his eyes away from her.

( Nah yours was good, that was what you call lame :lol: )

Hayley smiled, I may be transferring to Hogwarts soon 'Oh woah thats awesome! Yeah i do!' Hayley said, a hint of excitement in her voice.

'Im second year.' She told Tony, flashing him a smile. She chewed on her lip, her eyes fixed on his bright blue eyes.

(edit-dammit i ment first year :/)

Tony grinned excitedly, "That's so cool, I'm the same! If I get accepted for Hogwarts we'll probably be in the same classes" he said, running his fingers through his fringe to keep it out of his eyes. It would be great to be in the same classes as Hayley, then atleast he would know someone, and he liked her. She was really cute. Tony had never really noticed girls in that way before and it was a weird feeling for him, not that he didn't like it.

Hayley realised her mistake, 'Damn, i ment first year, im always saying im in second. I think its because the semester is so long.' She smiled, hiding her embarresment.

Hayley watched him run his hands through his fringe, and had the strangest urge to reach out and touch his hair. She laughed a little at how strange that would seem to Tony.

'Tell me about yourself?' Hayley asked, trying to distract her crazy thoughts. 'About your family, friends, and erm, girlfriend..' Hayley looked down at the floor, looking up slightly through her fringe. She didnt understand why she had said it, was she starting to like Tony? As in, like[\i] like..?

Tony laughed, "Aw, shame!" he said, "Still, I'd probably see you a lot anyway" he added, not adding that he'd make sure he seen her. "Well, I live in Murcia with my mum and dad, two 16 year old twin sisters, Candice and Connie, and eleven year old sister, Anabelle. My cousin Ellie, who I'm staying with the now, goes to Hogwarts. I have quite a few friends back at Durm, there a right laugh, but alot of the boys there are a bunch of idiots, so I stick to my own wee group. Emm.. I have a Snowy owl called Thunder and a brown rabbit called Storm" He told Hayley after she told him to tell her about himself, blushing as he told her about his pets, not many boys had rabbits, but Tony loved the little fluffballs. "I don't have a girlfriend, none of the girls at Durm are like you" he added, remembering Hayley's last question, before turning a little pink after realising what he had said, the words had escaped his mouth straight after he had thought him, giving him no chance to hold them back. "I mean.. ehm,... yeah" he stuttered, looking down, his attempt to quickly cover up what he had said failed. He had only met Hayley not even ten minutes ago, but already he could tell she was a nice, fun, genuine person. You didn't get many girls like that at Durmstrang.

Hayley smiled, Still, I'd probably see you a lot anyway 'Good!' She grinned.

Hayl's listened to Tony, gazing at his face, his eyes, his lips. She shook her head every now and then, trying to concentrate on his words. When he said he didnt have a girlfriend, Hayley snapped into attention. none of the girls at Durm are like you Hayley opened her mouth, but closed it after nothing came out. She felt a soft blush rise to her cheeks. She grinned, looking down to hide her blush and grin.

She looked up as Tony said, I mean.. ehm,... yeah she noticed he was now looking down. 'Um. hm..' Was all Hayley could say. Why was she blushing, and practically drooling over him?! They'd only just met. Tony seemed like a very nice guy, unlike some of the other idiots at hogwarts. It seemed silly that Hayley liked someone she'd not long met. But she knew there was no going back. And there was no doubt she didnt like him.

'Well er..' Hayley didnt know what to say, she thought about telling Tony about herself, but he hadnt asked her to, it might bore him. So she looked down, and picked off some of the black nail varnish on her fingers.

Tony looked up and into Hayley's eyes, giving her a bright smile, hoping he hadn't creeped her out by practically admitting he liked her after only just meeting her. "So, I wanna know about you now" he told her, still smiling, still staring.

'Mm, me..' Hayley chewed her lip, where to start? 'I live in England, with my parents, they're both muggles. Im an only child, but i dont mind. I have two cousins, they're both magical. They're like brothers to me, so i guess they make up for mom and dad not having any more kids. I grew up not knowing anything about the magical world, though im sure mom and dad knew everything about Brogan and Zak.' Hayley stopped, realising she was speaking her thoughts.
'I dont have many friends in Hogwarts, a lot of them are idiots. Very full of themselves yer'no? I have plenty of friends outside of school. I have a cat, Dakota. And im very single.'

Hayley smiled at Tony, she couldnt keep her eyes off his eyes! They were hypnotising.

'Thats about it really, im a very average girl,' Hayley smiled, looking down, then looking back at Tony through her fringe.

Tony smiled warmly as Hayley began to tell him about herself, taking in every detail and staring straight into her eyes, he loved her eyes, and her smile. His smiled widened and his heart skipped a beat as she said she was single. "Gre.. cool" Tony said with a grin, thinking that if Hayley was an average girl, he liked average girls.

Hayley grinned, and fiddled with a button on her shirt. Gazing up at Tony every now and then.

Hayleys hands stopped messing with the button, her eyes were on Tony, again. She chewed her lip as she took in every detail of his face, her eyes traced his features.
Stopping at his lips, she looked down quickly, wondering what the heck had got into her!?

/that was very crap, sorry\

Tony grinned at Hayley, watching as her eyes seemed to trace every inch of his face. After a moment she looked down, She's beautiul, Tony thought and he suddenly had the urge to kiss her. You've just met her.. what if she rejects you!, a voice in his head told him. So what, you'll never get anywere if you're not willing to take a chance! You know you like her, go on, another said. After a moments thought Tony decided the second voice made more sense. Leaning forward he lifted Hayley's chin and kissed her gently on the lips, closing his eyes for a moment before pulling away and biting his lip, staring at her with questioning eyes.

Hayley had almost pecked off all the nail varnish on her left hand, when she felt Tony lift her chin up. She stared into his eyes, wondering what the heck was going on. She saw him lean in toward her, and her heart skipped a beat. Hayley felt his lips on hers, she closed her eyes. And kept them closed after he pulled away.

When she opened her eyes she was grinning, biting her lip. Speechless. She lifted her hand from her lap, and stroked his cheek gently, her grin widened. 'Well then..' She laughed slightly. Her hand lingured(sp?) on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back