OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat was bored and decided to go for a walk. She realized that she hadn't actually taken the time to explore the different parts of the castle and see what secrets were hidden throughout it. Starting today, i'm going to try and explore all of the castle corridors before the end of term, except maybe the dungeons, it's cold and creepy down there she thought to herself. Kat was fascinated by all of the portraits and tapestries that lined the walls of the corridor. She stopped and stared out of a window and thought I really do love it here. It's absolutely wonderful and beautiful here. She felt the warm sun shine through the window onto her face and simply smiled at how magnificent everything was.

Grande walked out of the Gryffindor common room and walked along the seventh floor. He had done all his homework and was now bored. He turned a corner and saw a girl standing at the window. He walked over and as he got closer he saw that it was Kat, a fellow Gryffindor. He walked over to her "Hey, Kat. How are you?" Grande said

Kat jumped a bit seeing as how she had been daydreaming and not paying much attention to her surroundings. "Hey Grande! I'm doing pretty good! And you?" she asked him with a bright smile

"Im good" Grande said smiling at Kat "What are up to?"

Kat gave him a bright grin and said, "Just wandering around a bit. I realized that I haven't actually even taken the time to look around the castle at all so i've decided to do a bit of exploring. How about you, what are you up to?"

"Exploring. I havent done much of that either." Grande said "Me, i've finished all the homework i have to do and i am now bored. So went for a walk. What kind of things are you looking?"

"I finally finished all of my homework too. I have a feeling that this is going to be a very busy term for all of us. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, more so just looking at everything within the confines of the castle. Would you care to join me?" Kat asked Grande with a bright smile.

"Yeah theirs going to be a lot of work this term." Grande said smiling " Yeah, i would like to join you.What shall we look for first? " He smiled at Kat. Grande was pleased he was no longer bored.

"Hmm, let's see, maybe we could look for some kind of secret passageway or something like that. I've heard that there are some, but i'm not sure if I believe it or not. Couldn't hurt to look and it'll be fun! Anything in particular that you want to look for?" Kat asked Grande curiously with a bright smile.

"No there is really nothing i particular want to look for. Why dont we look for the things that you've heard about and find out if they are true once and for all." Grande said smiling

Kat put one hand on her hip and forced the other fist into the air and said, "I shall lead the way!! Let's set out through this great castle and find it's hidden treasures!" She laughed at how goofy she sounded, but she didn't care she was having too much fun to care.

"Lead the way then" Grande said laughing. "To uncovering all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back