Wander

Kirsty Cassidy

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Kirsty was having a wander around the lake. She loved it here, her dad told her all about it. She sat on the grass and dazed across the lake

Harri wondered out to the lakefront, she had spent alot of time here last year and since being back she couldn't get enough of being out here! She began to walked towards the water when she spotted someone she wandered over to see if she knew them, she didn't but she carried on walking over anyway "Hey, mind if I join you?" she asked slumping down besides the girl "I'm Harri!" she said brightly.

Andrew had nothing do to although he had much to study but the first time in his life he felt like taking some time off so he decided to check out the grounds which he had not done in his first year.The Lake water was looking warm and good for a swim but Andrew was not much of a swimmer so he decided to walk instead in the green grass.He wished he could walk bare foot but well something stopped him many times from what he wanted to do and it was happening again.What it was, Andrew never knew.
He spotted Kirsty, the first year whom he had met in teh common room."Greetings may I join you?"he asked her.

Kirsty seen a girl she never knew and Andrew from the common room. " Hi. Im Kirsty and you are." Kirsty said looking at the girl then turned to Andrew. " Hi. Yes."

( anno. lol)

" Any plans for today." Kirsty asked looking at Andrew

"No.What about you? I wanted to study at first but my head was aching badly so I decided to check out the grounds which I should have done in my first year"he said with laughing at himself."Was quite boring but I tried to take studies more lightly but it takes time to change ones behaviour"he added.

" Nothing either." Kirsty said then looked over the lake

"Are you good at swimming?"he asked Kirsty."I am not" he admitted."I'm just good at studies and flying.What about you? What are your talents?"he asked her."Or are they yet to be found?"he asked with a grin.

" Yep im good at swimming but not flying i end up falling of the broom." Kirsty said laughing slightly

"Well, you havent done flyng lessons yet.I'm sure you'll improve.I hadnt even touched a flying broom before I got here."he assured her.

Harri smiled "I'm Harri!" she said smiling "You are?" she asked, she then saw a boy approach she vaguely reognised him but not much, she dazed out for a bit suddenly coming back into the conversation "Yeah flyings great and you'll learn alot from the lessons!" she said smiling.

" Hi im Kirsty. Thats good." Kirsty said

"Well I'm a sub so kinda I guess!" Harri said smiling "You on the Slytherin team?" she asked.

Kirsty realised she had homework to do. " I better go, lots of homework."She said then got up and started to leave

Andrew's mood faded a bit as kirsty said that she was going because he didnt know Harriet, but he could always get to know her."Bye"he said to Kirsty."Thats nice.What position do you play?"he asked."I like seeker.I am not sure if I was choosen last year because I was absent for half of the last year"he explained.

Harri waved "Bye Kirsty!" she said, "Well I tryied out for seeker and I'm reserve chaser or seeker!" she said happily, "How comes you weren't here last year?" she asked.

Andrew hesistated to answer at first but than he thought that it didnt make any difference so he begun, "You see I am an orphan and was living in an orphanage.Last year my godmother, Mallory wrote to me that she wanted to meet me and told me about my mom and everything so than we had to go to the orphanage so that I could live with her. Its all done, I live with Mallry in her manor.What about your family?"Andrew asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back