walking

Sirius Snape

OOC First Name
Hamza
Darl was walking on the cold breeze of the brightstone village, he can't decide if his going to buy or not. darl has the money but he really can't decide, stopping in front of a shop he breath hard and think if his going to buy or not.

the air was cold and angelica smiled at this, it means that christmas is coming and this year she's not going to go home for the holiday's. angelica was walking at the village hugging herself from the cold, she decided to buy some candys to have while reading her favorite muggle book series of unfortunate events by lemony snickets. while walking she saw a boy standing in front of a shop and that shop is the one she's looking for, angelica walked towards the boy and greeted him a nice warm "hello!" and smiled to the boy.

while thinking a girl older than him approached him, darl smiled and said "hi." darl can't speak of her prettiness. "your a durmstrang, right?" he said not- so- shy to asked it. "I'm darl jay by the way." he stretched his hand to her's

angelica reached the boy's hand and shake it, "i'm angelica, but you can call me lyka for a nickname." she said and got back her hand, "so, are you going to buy something? i got to go here at honey dukes to buy a candy, do you want to come?" lyka asked the boy who she thinks is shy.

darl looked at shop and he nodded, "yah, that's what i'm thinking before." darl said scratching his head, "do you want to go know?" he asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back