Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
There wasn't much that really got on the Slytherin's nerves, but it seemed on this night that everything had. He had too much swimming in his brain. He could barely get a sentence out without stumbling over words and wanting to just yell out. Destroy what ever his thin fingers laid themselves onto. Never before had the Slytherin felt so much anger boil within him. Never before had the Slytherin felt so like his father. He was almost sympathetic towards his father, which was with Stefan's situation a completely screwed way of viewing his father. But, this day, had not been his day. Anger had built up over the past few days. Classes putting pressure on him, the angry stares from the three girls he had once called his friends. Willow had completely blown up at him, as had Sara and Kate. Well, he wanted nothing to do with her anymore. It didn't help that class did not make things easier. He still attended the lesson, but sat at the back of the room, and realised how unfair it all was. He had to struggle to see the board, on the dark days, in the dark rooms. He didn't get what they were learning, where others seemed to all click. He read all he had to, and yet, still none of it made a drop of sense to the Slytherin. It wasn't like he didn't try, because that was false. He tried, hard than most others. Stefan Mason Archer tried harder than most others would ever had, and yet, he still found himself behind, and unable to understand most of what was going on. He was never able to answer out in the class, and was sure that none of the professors liked someone who struggled in the class and then never asked for any help. He would be seen as a problem child, just without the disturbance problems. Study class the professor had told them that day, but Stefan thought that was pointless. What if I think I've done enough! His mind had yelled. Stefan Archer did know better than to actually raise his voice to a professor. He knew better than to do anything that could get him into trouble. He wasn't exactly going to be kicked out, but he hardly wanted to try. Walking through the school corridors, Stefan had to remind himself to breath. To keep calm and to just let everything around him fade like it had once done so easily. It seemed harder now, when everything that he met was something that made him feel like life wasn't fair. He had all this anger bottled up in side him and all he wanted to do was blow up. Let it all free.

But he knew he couldn't, not since it had all already happened in the Slytherin dorms. He'd lost his patience and just yelled out. Destroyed and thrown all that his hands could reach, now all he was doing was walking down the corridor, library books and parchment in hand, getting ready to study for those all important exams. Exams that he knew wouldn't matter in the greater scheme of things, they were after all, just tests that were set by the school to be sure people were passing. But what if they were not. What did that mean. That he'd be removed from the school, he betted it didn't but he wasn't willing to risk it. As much as school was driving him up the wall, he still knew it was the best thing going for him. He kept walking his dark blue eyes glued to the floor, suddenly someone bumped into him. Sending him back a few steps and his belongings to the floor. Without even moving to pick up his belongings, he glanced to see who had just walked into him. His eyes lay upon a slightly older boy. He was in a Ravenclaw uniform and Stefan was in his Slytherin. "And I thought Ravenclaws were meant to be smart, clearly not, if they can't walk down a corridor without walking into someone." Stefan voice rose as he spoke. "f##ksake." his anger clear, he know made to pick up his books.​

OOCOut of Character:
I hope you don't mind that I said they were in uniform, made a lot more sense

OOCOut of Character:
Makes sense to me. They are in school after all :p
Jeremy left the Ravenclaw common room, wanting nothing more than to be alone for a few moments. On any other day, he likely would have changed into his pajamas and called it an early night, staying in and continuing to study. But, he wasn't up for that tonight. A dull ache pounded against his skull and he rubbed at his blue eyes as he made his way down the hallway. Jeremy felt as if the pressure was really getting to him. The pressure from his classes was a familiar, but this semester, it really felt as if the professors were out to get all of the fourth years. The amount of work he needed to pore over was incredible and Jeremy wasn't sure how he'd do on his upcoming exams. He didn't even want to begin to imagine the amount of work they would receive next year when it was OWL time.

As Jeremy passed by a group of Gryffindor girls on his way down the steps, he rolled his eyes. He wasn't a huge fan of the Gryffindors these days, and all of that was because of his roommate's girlfriend. Jeremy thought she was irritating, mostly because she spoke down to him and tried to treat him like a child. He still couldn't believe that she'd felt the need to reassure him that she wasn't stealing Logan away. He was not jealous. He wasn't. It wasn't as if Georgiana was all that pretty anyway. She was ok, he supposed. He didn't really think much about it. So, now he wasn't talking to Logan much. He had no intentions of being 'besties' with Georgiana despite what Logan wanted and since she was always with Logan, he wouldn't hang with him either.

And, none of that was comparable to the drama he knew was waiting for him after the term ended. He was being forced to visit his mother and sister in Maine, which sounded about as fun as trying to tame a dragon. In fact, he was pretty sure he would take that dragon challenge any day. Jeremy was so lost in thought that he didn't even realize that his feet had taken him all the way down to the fourth floor. As he walked down the corridor, he stuffed his hands into the pocket of his uniform. The same uniform he'd been wearing all day because he hadn't felt much like changing yet. He heard a sudden outburst, but it took a few moments before he realized that the outburst was directed at him. Turning, he saw a slightly younger Slytherin student was the source. "You're talking to me?" he asked, a bit suprised and annoyed as he pointed at himself. He didn't think he'd just banged into the guy but judging by all of the books all over the floor, he had. "Look dude, calm down. It's not like I did it on purpose or anything...I guess I wasn't paying attention" Jeremy explained. "Maybe you weren't either" he added pointedly, not really appreciating that the guy had cursed at him. If the Slytherin had been paying attention, shouldn't he have just gotten out of Jeremy's way?

Stefan didn't usually have to deal with walking into anyone, or anything of this sort, because he kept his eyes down and walked almost along the wall, it was all so he could avoid the people around him, those he did want to talk to and those he did not want to talk to. It was just all part of how things were for the Slytherin. Sure he didn't really try to look up in the corridors, but quick glances were things he could do. With being colourblind, it was not easy to make out people in the darkness of the dungeons, or when outside it was dark and the lights were dim. Even then he didn't walk into anyone, there were cases when he almost did but that ddidn't matter here. Here he had and there was no question about it, Stefan was annoyed about it. He'd spent so long avoiding people and the moment he lets the anger take over his being and things begin to fall apart. It made him wantg to break down and just yell out to those around him. About how truly unfair he found everything at hogwarts. And in his home life. Why was it now he was getting into bother. As a Slytherin he had expected this to happen on day one, but everyone he'd met had been nice. They had been kind towards him. He was still getting used to that, and here he was, just having walked into someone older than him who knew a lot more spells than he would and being a Ravenclaw would just be an all rounded better student that he was. But this wasn't meant to bother him. Stefan reminded himself of how used to this sort of way of being he was meant to be. That everyone was either better than him, or just better off. He was sure this boy was most likely both. It was not a reason for the anger that he felt inside against the boy. Sure, the other boy could have watched where he was going but then so could've he. It wasn't like he was completely in the clear, Stefan Archer just believed that he was filling in the role of the SLytherin. The Typical, ungrateful, and ignorant slytherin, where nothing was ever his fault, it was always the fault of everyone else. He could accidentally walk into a wall, and being the Slytherin would mean it was the walls fault for being there. It's fault for not moving out this slytherins way. But that was a really stupid way of thinking, and Stefan was by no means a slytherin who thought like all the others. He liked spending time with people he called his friends, and he liked being able to just relax instead of being constantly alert. This term had no proved easy for the Slytherin, and he knew none of them would, but at least now he was certain that Kate, Sara and Willow hated him enough to never talk to him ever again, so at least he did not have to worry about them.

"I guess you weren't" Stefan's voice was levelled but annoyance and anger were still fairly clear. He didn't care if he was being unreasonable about this, he didn't care if a professor stopped him and gave him detention. He really could not care less. "I think I would know if I had walked into you. For one, you would've dropped something, not me." Stefan had to fight to keep his voice level and to stop him from swearing, or lashing out at the boy. Which were both complete over reactions in his books as well. "I think you should pay more attention to where you walk. Instead of accousing me of not looking where I was going." Stefan began to get his books in order once more, he wouldn't be sticking around much longer to talk to the boy. It was pointless now.​

Jeremy stood his ground a good ten feet away from the younger boy. The halls weren't all that crowded since curfew was swiftly approaching but there were still enough students around that a few of them had stopped to watch what was happening. For some reason, that added to Jeremy's annoyance. He didn't like having an audience, especially one who was simply there in anticipation of seeing the bump escalate into an argument or a fight. Jeremy had no intentions of fighting. He was much too passive for that. When his 'fight or flight' response kicked in, his brain automatically sent the message for his feet to carry him away from the danger. And it would usually take more than some annoyed kid to make him want to hit someone.

There was no doubt that the Slytherin was an annoyance though. And with all of the other stressors in his life, Jeremy could feel his anger beginning to boil. "I'm not holding anything to drop" he stated in a bit of an exasperated tone as he held empty hands in the air. He had left his room in a rush and had no schoolbooks and no bag. All he had on him was his wand and it was tucked safely into his pocket. His head throbbed painfully and he put a hand to his forehead, begging some divine being to give him some patience. There seemed to be no reasoning with the guy and even though he felt like continuing simply because the Slytherin was being unreasonable about the whole situation, his head was begging him to stop. Sighing, Jeremy spoke once more. "Yea, thanks for the suggestion. Are we done here?" he asked, though his tone indicated that he wasn't asking for permission. It was very out of character for Jeremy, but these days he wasn't feeling much like himself.

The fact he still had to stand facing the boy was not something that really interested the Slytherin. While both angry and annoyed at the elder for having walked into him, he also was not in the mood to actually fight him. He wasn't exactly strong. Not really built for physcial fighting. He was small and weak. If it came down to it, he would not be able to fight back properly. This would in turn mean that should the ravenclaw, show signs of a fight, Stefan would walk away. Not always the best method but the one he would be sticking to. It wasn't like he actually believed it would come down to that, all it really appeared to be was, two people who'd walked into the other, and who didn't feel like it was there own fault. It would turn into nothing he presumed, but, it did make Stefan almost feel targetted. Sara Moon was a ravenclaw. He began to think if maybe she had instructed this older boy to walk into him. It wouldn't surprise him if she had, but this also angered him, why she would bother to do something of that sort was beyond him, It wasn't like it was that serious what he'd done. It was practically harmless, just a few insulting words, all that was needed to get them away. And that was the most important thing. He'd just done what needed to be done. That was it. It was hardly like she would go to such lengths to show her annoyance. That wasn't what he would expect, but what he expected and what he knew for certain were two completely different things. When it really came down to it, he didn't really know much and he expected things, but that didn't mean they actually came true. In fact less and less of what he expected to be, wasn't. Stefan had never really been good at guessing when it came to things like that, rather he was better and just knowing when to say yes and when to say no. But this was not a simple yes no situation rather this in front of him was a situation where he had to decide whether the boy would or wouldn't in the long run be a threat to him. He assumed no, and began to put his books into the proper order before thinking that what was going on here between the two was over. It didn't matter if the other boy had more to say. It was pointless, and stupid and really made no difference to Stefan's live other than he was going to be around the school when he was too. It wasn't like they would rin into each other again, this was just a one off, to never occur again, because he would make it so. Stefan was fairly good at avoiding people, and despite how annoyed he was about how things had happened with Sara, Kate and Willow, he could still manage it. He was sure. Stefan glanced to the boy as he spoke again. are we done here Stefan scoffed slightly. "Whatever" He said before walking off, back in the direction of the Slytherin dorms.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back