Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Life isn't the way Lexi saw it at first she meet Selwin, it turned upside down when she found out that the love of her life is one of the Death Eaters. Even though she's in the house of the many aspirant Death Eaters, she on the other hand doesn't want to be a Death Eaters and neither her kids will be one. Lexi walked down at the Dungeons, slowly, like a dead person that came to life. Her stomach was a bit bulging out from her uniform, months later she will be wearing dress and robes to keep her belly out of the people's eyes.

Thinking about Selwin was the worst part, pregnant ladies has rules for this and that rule is not to be upset or anything that will be unhealthy for the kid inside of this eighteen year old teenager. But Lexi can't help it but to cry, she stopped at the dark hallway and sat at the dirty cold floor of the Dungeons. Tears strolled each sniffs she does and taps slowly her belly, "I wish you can't meet your father because he does a lot of bad thing but it will be bad if I you don't see him, I will be the bad guy and not him because I'm being unfair." Lexi told the kid inside her still rubbing her belly.

Sirius LeMour, been missing in action for a couple weeks now. Since he couldn't get the eyes of someone he wanted to know, he refuse to try again with the man. Instead he gave up and move along. Nothing could ever hold back the man, he's always been free spirited. Letting the world guide him, weather it be with someone new or old, Sirius just kept going with his life. Its what his parents would've wanted him to do. The only thing that holds him around long enough was Hogwarts. His job as keeper, kept him here in New Zealand. Besides that, nothing else kept him at bay.
Finishing up the landscaping in front of the school yard, Sirius used the dungeons entrance to get inside the school. He dragged a few yard equipment inside. The dark corridors barely held enough light for the young man. "My back killing me, wish I had brought my wand.." curse out loud. His voice echoed far into the depths of the corridors, the more he kept walking, the further the light grew for him to see. At the end of the tunnel hallways, he saw a girl planted on the ground crying. "Aye, isn't passed your bedtime. Wouldn't want your professors seeing you right now?" he said for her to hear. He set the equipment down, looking down at Lexi. He saw she wasn't a small students, but one just about his age. He lean against the stone walls, "You wanna talk about it? Why your crying?" he asked. He didn't care at all, girls like this all cry for the same thing. Boys, parents, friends, boys, parents, clothes, school, and boys. Did he thought boys already? Yesh, its a typical teenage drama. Lucky for her, he been bored and needed something else to listen to besides the house ghost floating by and the arts on the walls always seem to talk more than he wanted to listen too. They never seem to shut up, unless they fell asleep.

Lexi wiped her face when she heard a noise not far from her, it was night time and no students is suppose to be outside after curfew. She heard the grounds keeper's voice and sigh for a relief, if it was Professor Styx, it will the be end of the world for her. "Oh hey, Sirius. Its nothing ... I should go back to the common room." She told him and stood up from the ground going to his direction.

Suddenly felt a tremendous dizziness and almost fell to the floor, Lexi hold on to Sirius' arms. "Being pregnant is not awesome since the father isn't here with me, I got pregnant by a Death Eater." Lexi explained angrily while taking time to straighten up her posture. She wasn't expecting this sickness at night, but some other time she feels it but the morning sickness is the one which is everyone can see her vomit in the great hall and everything and sometimes in class.

But still, Lexi couldn't fight it and started crying in front of the grounds keeper's shoulder. "I'm sorry I have to release this in front of you. I'm just like any girl, crying about a guy who made me pregnant."

"Hey Lexi?" Sirius spoke, realizing the slytherin in front of him was no girl other than Lexi Rodriguez. He met her mothew a few times, actually more than any of the other professor here. Several runs in with her and some punks trying to act tough whenever they see Sirius. Some didn't show him respect, till he got a good hold of them. He would often send them to Rodriguez seeing as she knew how to set them straight a lot faster and a lot meaner sometimes. Sirius look down as she stood to go to her common room. He hadn't notice the buldge or anything unusual till now. He saw Lexi's stomach, taking a few feet back till she stumble back against him.
"First and foremost how the heck did you get pregnant? Without details please..." he shook his head an ignorance. Girls these days were always rushing up to grow up. Than she mention the worst part of being pregnant, Sirius was no prepared for this part. He practically cough, death eater? You mean to tell me they're still around? Fighting? For what purpose? He wanted to asked her, going up against better judgment he just patted her back slightly still confused. "So what your going to do? Death Eater? Are you going to report him?" he asked her. He was being sensitive to her needs, he just didn't know how to when it came down to being gentle and all. "What's HE going to do about it?"

She took time hugging Sirius, there's nothing wrong anyway for a student hugging a school staff. "I was stupid to get pregnant to a Death Eater and I also loved him. It was all because of love that's why I got pregnant and didn't think that his a liar." Lexi explained in her lower voice, almost whispering into his ear. She felt comfortable with him around and she could possibly tell him everything in her life. Lexi released from the hug and sigh, she really doesn't know what to do about Selwin, she still have feelings for him but it ran away as Lexi knows the truth behind him.

But she doesn't want Selwin to go to Azkaban because Lexi will be the mean one and not him. "I think I'll leave him alone and make my kids grow up without him ... I'll be having twins." It was not a good news or a bad news its both, because one, she doesn't know if she can support the kids and two, she's too young for a kid. She looked at Sirius and took his hand to sat at the ground in the middle of the hallway of the dungeons. "Am I stupid for you? You think I will be having MY own happily ever after story?" She told him and looked at him straight in the eye waiting for an answer.

Sirius never like hugging someone for to long or show any ounce of affection to anyone he didn't know. He suppose Lexi is an exception, being pregnant and all. Woman crave for emotional support and love from someone dear to them. He being known just listen for a while, his hands traveling up the small of her back and his eyes closed when she lean up against him. Yes he felt the little buldge poking out from underneath her tummy and his chest practically align with the babies belly. He just couldn't reject someone like Lexi in her time of needs. She needed someone to listen and he provide that to her. Though he couldn't really voice the truth to her. She wasn't stupid, just young and had been in love with someone who took advantage over her without realizing it.
Following her steps, he sat down besides her, he pushed himself closer to her so that she could lean on to him more. "Your not stupid....its just called growing up to some. Others its just a part of them they will regret someday.." he explain being the eldest one here and all. He wanted to tell Lexi its okay and that everyone makes mistakes. "Don't regret it though...cause you know regretting means you wouldn't have tried to take your chance at someone like him..."Where the bloody hell was this coming from?! He must've been smoking something weird tonight, if he ever did smoked!"Its like taking your chance with someone new...as much as you want to erase past events you just have to live with it..." he brushed her arms, with his hand. He though he was being friendly, making someone feel good...when in truce who the hell would've betrayed someone as gorgeous as Lexi Rodriguez? He looked down at her, realizing she wasn't a fifth year any longer. That she had grown in the passed two years he's been here. He couldn't believe he was thinking about her in that way!!

She can't believe what's she's hearing at this man in front of her. "Who said I regret being pregnant? The only thing I regret is being with a Death Eater ... Even though I was placed in Slytherin and I'm mean all the time, doesn't mean I want to be with a Death Eater nor be a Death Eater." Lexi was sure of what she had said to Sirius, she definitely hate Death Eaters and doesn't want to be married with one.

Lexi rub her belly one more time. The baby is almost 4 months now and she doesn't know where to get a support rather than her mother and possibly Sirius as well. Lexi looked up at Sirius, "Can I have a favor? ..." She took time thinking if this even legal or what, asking if the man can be in the Hospital with her when she deliver the twins. "Can you be with me when I deliver the twins? ... And yeah, they are twins and your the only person I'm comfortable with." Lexi told Sirius, still looking up.

Slowly, her eyes starred at his kissable lips, Lexi was being pushed again by her mind to kiss him. And it seems in a good way and not the bad way. "I always wanted to kiss such soft lips." She whispered and touched his lips with her thin index finger. What am I doing? this is illegal Lexi thought and took off her fingers off the man's lips, she sat straight even though she was trying not to hurt the child inside her.

Sirius listen to Lexi, her thin form leaning against his musky smell from today's outdoor labor. He admire she hadn't moved away from his smell, or that she didn't mind he was dirty. "Of course...someone house doesn't determine your future. Just cause he's a death eater doesn't mean anything..." he looked down at her, he suddenly felt to close to her and decided to move a bit away so that she was now leaning against the walls and not him. "You sure you want me to be there? I'm not sure your parents..." he paused, "I don't even know you that well to be there for you...maybe a best friend or perhaps Mrs. Rodriguez can be there for you..?" he pushed himself off the ground, he needed to finish putting away the gardening tools. "...I have to get back to work. You can come outside with me if you? Other than that, I see you around Miss. Rodriguez?" he spoke in his normal casual way. Being very blunt about the invitation. She could get in trouble if she went outside, but he guess company okay with him.

OOCOut of Character:
Esme will be very mad at Lexi :r if she not there for the birth. LOL

Lexi looked at him, "Of course everyone is welcome to see my babies. It will be only my mom, my best friend and probably my brother or my dad as well. But I'm not counting on with the father of my babies." She sigh and stood up slowly as Sirius stood up as well, he offered her if she wants to go outside of just stay inside. Lexi decided to get outside for some real air and not always the dungeon air, it might kill her children if she always stay inside with a cold surroundings. "Yes, sure. I don't care getting caught, I'm pregnant, they will understand that." She giggled a little as it roamed the entire dungeon.
OOCOut of Character:
Ohh, she will, trust me xD

Sirius took the tools up with a big hoist of them all, he carried them on his back. He sent these one to the dungeon's closet, now he had to finish the rest of his job with Lexi's as a company. "Its nice to have company out here..." he said sort of thankful for her present. The torches in the dungeon dim down when both bodies exit the dungeons. He climb out the stairs that lead to his own passageway to the front lawn. "What I don't get Lexi is why haven't you reported him to the authorities? Why haven't you said anything if you suspect him of being a death eater?" Sirius question puzzled. That's what any sane (normal) person would do. They would report what they know and let their worries be over and done with. He will be locked away and she wouldn't have to worry about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back