Walking at The Lakefront

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down from her common room in her comfy jeans and her baggy sweater, she decided to let her hair down. Caysi had always put her hair into a bun or pony tail. She walked past the garden and sniffed a few flowers. She made her way to the Lakefront and put her back against a tree waiting for Bella to show up.

Bellatrix got dressed in her long black leggings and black skirt to go over it. She pulled her new Slytherin sweater from Kiera for Christmas over her head and pulled her black short boots over her feet. Placing her new Slytherin ring upon her delicate fingers, (a present also from Kiera) And headed down the stairs and out to the lakefront. Feeling a soft breeze blow across her she sighed. She hadn't been here in forever. Finally spotting Caysi sitting with her back against a tree she quickly almost ran over, joining her friend on the ground.

Caysi smiled when Bella came to sit with her. " Hey Bella". she said smiling, she tied the ropes of her sweater together then looked back at Bella still smiling.

" Oh, thanks Bella". she smiled. " Are you going to Kiera's over the summer?". she asked.

"Your welcome..." she said awkwardly. "And I don't know...maybe..." she said softly. "Why do you ask?"

Caysi smiled " Oh, cause I'm going and we could have a good time there". she said.

"Yes...it would be nice to actually be with my...my friends..."

ooc: we should invite Kiera to join too! I'll PM her.

[[Haha Bella we had the same thought!!]]

Kiera skipped all the was down to the lawn. She was dressed in a jeans and a longsleeve t-shirt. She found Bella and Caysi already down by the lake. "Hey guys!" she said cheerfully. "Bella! You have my sweater on!" she exclaimed joyfully.

Caysi smiled " Hey Kiera!". she scooted a bit so that there was more room for Kiera to sit down beside her.

"Sounds like fun." Bellatrix said flashing a smile towards Kiera. "And yes...I am wearing your lovely sweater, and ring! Thanks again..."

"Like I told you earlier, I will until someone pry's them off my cold, dead, lifeless body..." she mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back