Walking Aimlessly

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam walked from Bleak Street to Obsidian Harbour, he was glad to be out of the dark and back into the light. Obsidian was quiet, but not too quiet. He turned to Blair, "So I was saying about my father right?" Sam asked, although he already knew they were. He looked around the streets, only leftover shoppers remained and besides they were quite a distance away from himself and Blair, they wouldn't be able to hear.

Blair smiled at Sam. It felt great walking out of Bleak Street. It just did. Blair didn't even know why. "Yeah you were, please continue.." she replied, looking around, and breathing the fresh air. She felt better in Obsidian Harbor, and she wasnt going to step in Bleak Street again.

"Yeah, well my dad. Lets just say he is a very pushy, arrogant, pressurising and opressing man." Sam said, he was perfectly seriou although he forced a smile on his face anyway. "My whole family has been a pureblood Slytherin, I don't think I will be in Slytherin..." Sam said considering it, it was not that he disliked it just all the presssure from his father put him off slightly. "I knew I sttod out from the rest of my family, my cousins, uncles everyone. I wouldn't know how to begin to explain to my father I didn't get into Slytherin." Sam said. People usually imputted right now, Oh I'm sure he'd be fine with it or would get used to it. "I think he would rather disown me." he whispered although was still loud enough to hear.

Blair listened attentively. "Why do you think you won't be in Slytherin?" she asked. "Disown? That's terrible. But i'm sure he'll grow to accept it. I mean, he's your father, you're his son. His own flesh and meat.." Blair explained.

"I just think I am really suited for that house. Y'know? But you never know there may be exceptions." Sam said thinking how easy it would be if he was in Slytherin. "Yeah, most father would be like that though...you don't know my father.." Sam said while kicking a stone on the ground, "luckily" he mumbeled. "But enough about me." Sam straightened himself up. "Tell me about you." he smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back