Kyon Lockwood

Twin- Sporty- Confident

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Kyon hated it when Avery had appointments. With his mother taking both Calliope and Avery, he'd asked to wait at the park. She'd been reluctant, but when dad had offered to drop him off she'd agreed. Thrilled, he ran into the park, disappointed to find it empty. Where was everyone? Determined to find something to do, he climbed on top of the swing set and sat on the bars, waiting for someone else to arrive. He knew they would immediately be impressed with him, and he was puffed up just thinking about it.

Marley Pattinson

adopted | american | wild child 🤪 | creative 🎨

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Marley had been living with Killian for a while now and had enjoyed every second of it. She lived comfortably at home and had liked spending time with her adopted dad. When she was told that she was was allowed to go to the park today, she was too excited that she couldn't miss the opportunity. Once she had arrived at the park, she ran excitedly towards the swing set, not realising that there was a person above her.

Kyon Lockwood

Twin- Sporty- Confident

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Kyon perked up as a pretty girl appeared, and he did his best to try and look imposing. "Who dares to enter my domain?" He shouted down to her, making his voice deeper and more dramatic. He smiled brightly at her to show he was playing, before puffing up his chest and continuing his act. "How dare you approach me, mortal! State your business!"

Marley Pattinson

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Marley almost fell off the swing when she heard a voice above her. As she had thought she was alone on the swing set. She giggled it off though. "You scared me!" Marley says with a giggle, covering her mouth a little. The girl starts to swing on the swing as she then looks back up. "I was just swinging silly! Why are you up there?" Marley says as she starts to giggle uncontrollably, Marley thought he was funny.

Kyon Lockwood

Twin- Sporty- Confident

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Kyon smirked as the girl spoke, grabbing hold of the bar and swinging down. He hung there, a good four feet above the ground, and smiled impishly at his new friend. "I am the lord of the swings!" He continued in his dramatic voice. "Tribute must be paid for you to remain in my territory!" He smiled brightly.

Marley Pattinson

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Marley got off and sat up excitedly as the boy began to go lower and hang from the bars. "Hello, sir, Lord of the Swings. I am terribly sorry to intrude your territory" Marley says with a giggle as she plays along, bowing slightly to the boy. "How could I ever pay you?"

Kyon Lockwood

Twin- Sporty- Confident

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Kyons eyes lit up as he straightened. "MARLEY!" He roared, darting forward and snatching up his cousin in his arms. He'd completely not noticed it was her until he'd gotten a good look. He tossed the tiny girl over his shoulder, keeping his grip firm so she wouldn't fall as he marched dramatically around the playground. "COME TO USURP MY THRONE! TRAITOROUS COUSIN!" Kyon roared dramatically, having no idea what he was doing but having a blast marching around with his 'prisoner' anyway.

Marley Pattinson

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Marley went wide-eyed for a minute as the boy she didn't recognise the boy for a few seconds before she really realised who it was in front of her. The girl started to giggle and wave excitedly at her cousin. She was about to speak when she was suddenly picked up and Kyon started to march around the park with her in his arms. She giggled loudly, no words coming out of her mouth. Just giggles all around, as she was having fun being carried around.

Kyon Lockwood

Twin- Sporty- Confident

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Kyon kept up with his dramatic marching, yelling about treason and mutiny, before finally deciding what he wanted to do. He led her over to an especially soily spot and carefully dropped her to the ground. "You shall help me build your prison, you traitorous leech!" He commanded, dropping to his knees and starting to try and shape the soft dirt. "It shall be taller than us both!"

Marley Pattinson

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Marley giggled as she was finally put down on the ground. Though it was on the soil part of the park, which the girl didn't mind. The girl put on a pretend serious face, before saluting to her cousin. "Yes sir!" Marley says, trying not to giggle or smile and nodded, before making her way closer to the soil and got to work with her makeshift prison, trying her best to make it as tall as she could.

Users who are viewing this thread