OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren was nestled into a large, comfy armchair near the fire. This castle was great. He had his back to the door, and his latest drawing in his lap. He was trying to make something a little... darker for his creepy cousin Emily. She seemed to have a thing for horror. They hadn't talked much, but his older cousin Ava had made a point to introduce them. He didn't understand everything that was going on with his cousins, but that was okay. He was too tired for that sort of drama anyway. He hummed softly to himself as he worked on the sketch. He didn't really pay attention to the others coming and going from the room. He knew Lily liked to look in here on her way back to the Hufflepuff dorm. His sister would find him eventually.

Amy had decided to come into the student lounge for some study time. She was working well at her work, but she didn't want to be stressed later. She carried her bag in, trying not to hit anyone with it. It has all of her books in it, plus some from the library, so it was really heavy. She sat down on the empty chair in front of the fire and grabbed out a book. As she pulled her notes out, she noticed a boy a similar age to her drawing."Hi," she said, not even thinking about the fact she might have been disturbing the boy."What are you drawing?"

She cringed after she said this. Maybe the boy didn't want to talk and maybe she had just embarrassed herself."Sorry, I hope I didn't disturb you," she said, rather quickly.

Ren looked up as a girly voice spoke out. He opened his mouth to answer but was cut off by her apologizing. He was quiet a moment before bursting out laughing. "Sorry," He managed after a moment. "You're like, the third girl I've met who's done that," He snickered. "It doesn't bother me. You're bein' friendly. I'd be more bothered if you hit me with that bag or somethin'." He held out his hand to her. "Ren Lockwood. And you are?"

Amy laughed, a little relieved."The bag is heavy, I'd be glad to not get hit by it. I'm Amy." She shook his hand."So what are you drawing?" She looked at it. It wasn't her style, but she said,"That looks interesting. What's it for?"

Ren chuckled again. "Nice to meet you, Amy. What you got in there anyway?" He glanced at his drawing as she brought it up again. "Thanks. It's some creepy guy coming out of the water. It's for my cousin, she's really into creepy things."

"I just have all my school books. I'm doing some studying." She wasn't too sure about the drawing."Oh, that's cool. Does she go here too?" Amy wondered if she was once of the few students without other family members at the school.

Ren chuckled. "Just your school books? Looks like you have the whole library." He teased lightly. He nodded at her question. "Yeah, she's a first-year Ravenclaw. I'm Gryffindor. I have a sister, too, she's a second year Hufflepuff, and my other cousin is a third year Ravenclaw." He explained though he wasn't sure why he felt he needed to tell her. Eh, oh well. Too late now.

Amy laughed when he teased her about her books."It feels like the whole library," she said. He explained about his family and which houses they were in."That's cool. I'm Hufflepuff too." She wondered if she knew his sister."What's your sister's name? I might know her."

He nodded as Amy said she was in Hufflepuff. "Lily Lockwood. She's blond with blue eyes, and she usually has some muffins." He grinned. "She's really into baking this year."

Amy laughed."I think I've seen her around, but I don't know her. I'd she into baking just muffins?" Amy grinned."Baking is fun though. Have you tried it?"

Ren shook his head. "Nah, she likes cookies and cakes too. She just thinks it's easiest to hand out muffins. She really likes to share them." He smiled. His sister was such a sweetheart. Amy asked if he'd tried baking and he shook his head. "Nah, my sisters and I all have our own thing. Lily bakes, Rose plays guitar, and I like to draw."

"Well, muffins are a good choice to hand out. They're nice and easy to carry!" She laughed. Ren said that his family had there own hobbies."Cool! I've only just started drawing, since I came to Hogwarts actually, but I like playing music and dancing." She thought for a moment."I try to bake, but most of the time I just eat everything."

Ren chuckled. Amy was easy to talk to. That was nice. He listened as she told him about her hobbies. "That's cool." He told her. "What kind of music do you play?" He grinned as she said she ate everything. "Yeahhh, I know how that goes. Lily won't let me in the kitchen with her anymore." He snickered at the thought.

"I play the piano. It's the only instrument I had at home, so it's the one I can play." Ren said that his sister didn't let him in the kitchen anymore. Amy laughed and said,"Yeah, Mum wont let me in the kitchen either. Unless I'm cooking, which is hardly ever anymore." Amy remembered the last time she went into the kitchen. She nearly caught the stove on fire."I nearly started a for last time I went into the kitchen."

Ren nodded. "I have a cousin who plays piano," He thought aloud. "It's a pretty instrument." He listened as she told him why she wasn't allowed in the kitchen either. He burst out laughing. "Geez, Amy. I only got kicked out because I ate all Linny's stuff. I didn't try to burn the place down." He snickered. "Guess it's go big or go home, huh?"

"It is pretty," Amy agreed. She loved knowing how to play the piano. Amy laughed along with Ren at her failed cooking."Well, go big or go home was exactly what I was thinking!"

Ren laughed. This girl was kinda fun. He stuck his hand out to her with a charming smile. "Alright, I've decided. Friends?" He offered, wondering how many Hufflepuffs he could attract to him.

Amy grinned back at him. She shook his hand and said,"Friends!" The Gryffindor kids were heaps of fun. Amy was friends with a lot of them and enjoyed spending time with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back