Waiting for something to happen. (Closed)

Taylor Marks

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Taylor lay down on top of a bench. She had been kicked out of the house by Bennys' stupid freinds and was not pleased.

She was wearing the clothes Stacey had bought her in hopes that being fashionable would help her fit in. Though she did have to admit, they not only looked nice but were comfertable aswell.

Taylor got a strange feeling that something was going to happen today, something small, but something nonetheless. I'll probably just meet someone new. Or be pushed off the bench and break a bone. One or the other.

Blaine walked down to Obsidian Harbor thinking he may see or meet someone. When he got down there he noticed a girl laying on a bench How odd. He thought to himself. Despite the fact that he would normally walk away he went over and decided to say hello. "Uhm, Hello, I'm Blaine." he said trying not to sound like everyone else does when they see new people.

Taylor scrambled to sit up. "Oh,hi. I was just on the bench because I was bored and, you probably don't care. I'm Taylor." She offered up a smile, not her usual smile but a cautious one. She wasn't to sure about Blaine yet.

Blaine smiled "It's okay no worries. So what are you up to?" He asked seeing the caution in her smiles.

The caution left her smile as he wasn't taking the mick and she gestured for him to sit down next to her. "Well I was wondering what was going to happen today and it seems my first thought, meeting someone new, was right. I'm actually quite pleased it wasn't the other one." Taylor liked to talk and it was quite obvious now. "What are you doing out here then?"

Blaine listened to her talk, while sitting down he replied with, "Well, I was just wondering around, then saw you laying down on the bench I figured I would come and talk to you."

Taylors' smile turned into a grin, she loved meeting new people, only nice ones. She studied Blaine for a second. He was a bit taller than her, looked about her age, maybe slightly older, and looked genuinly nice. "Are you starting hogwarts this year?" She hoped he wouldn't give her a nasty answer like some people did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back