Waiting for her

Callum Yarn

OOC First Name
Hamza
Callum stood against the wall, expecting her to arrive soon. He knew her well, and she was never late. It was just coming up to 2 'clock, and he knew she'd be bang on the dot. As the clock struck two, he saw her appear.

Carla stood at the end of the corridor. Callum had spotted her, but she played hard to get. She walked slowly up to him, and realized how young he was.
'Hey! Robyn said you were a 3rd year!' She said crossly. Robyn had set up a date for her, and she was going to kill her. She had asked for someone her age.

'Don't get mad. I thought you knew I was a 2nd year.' Callum said, not entirely truthfully. He flashed her a glance, trying to take her mind off the fact he was younger than she had expected.
'Why does it matter?' He asked, flicking his blond hair out of his eyes. He took a step closer to Carla, his face near hers.

Carla stepped back subconsciously.
'Leave me alone, you idiot!' She yelled. Then she quietened down. 'Of course it matters. I wasn't expecting someone so... Immature.'
She stepped away again, this time she didn't stop. She started to run, trying to get away from him.

Callum was about to say, 'Immature?' When she started to run off.
'Hey come back! I'm sorry, but just 'cause I'm young doesn't mean I'm immature!.'
But she had gone.
He sighed, feeling depressed. Why hadn't Robyn told Carla he was a 2nd year?
Because she would have said no he thought.
Dissapointedly, he turned the way he had came, and made for the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back