Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie made her way towards the Owlery, its been agese since she been there. She had carried some food pebbles for Sundance, who would usually come into her window dorm, but had not seen her for two days. She looked to see if Sundance was around, "Whoo Sundance were are you?" she asked whistling for her owl. Sundance was not there, she stayed for a bit to see if Sundance would come.

Sundance came soaring down, dropping a letter in Maddiie hand.

Dear Maddiie,

I'm writing you this letter my dearest daughter to apologize for the way I acted. I  truley am sorry, I have been under a lot of pressure in the Ministry. I am accepting of you having a boyfriend, if you are happy than I am happy for you. I hope you are doing well in your classes. I have high hopes for you, and I know you will do me proud. I miss you terribly, as do your two younger brother. They had came over on brake, and had to return after three days becuase of their hetic studies at Drumstrang. Maddiie pleases don't forget that I do love you, that I miss you and hope you love me as well. Please be safe take care yourself, and dont forget to take your potion.

~ Roswald Hollawarth~

Maddiie seem Sundance land on her hand, letting go a letter in her hand. She open and read, it was her father. She sighed in relief as she read it. He had accepted Grande, but he had not metion her mother. She was a little happy though and decided to write him back.

Dear Father,

I miss you too terribly. I do love you papi I always had. I'm happy to say I'm doing better at classes, actually better than last year. It close to exam now, a little stressed not as much. But I do I hope I do well. I have good news!! My curse has a name, nurse Patrick(Doc) has seen this curse before. I'm so happy about that, but it will be a long process before I be cured though. Anyways I miss you all, I miss my brothers, I miss moms how she doing? I have not heard from her for a while? Pleases write back. Love you Much.

Maddiie Hollawarth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back