OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Gay
It was crunch time so to speak, with the election campaigns beginning their final stages. Between teaching classes and the other aspects of his usual job Colin was putting every moment he had towards Claudia's campaign, wanting to make sure her message was clear. This far on in the campaign it was less about getting her message across to the wizarding community, and more about making sure her values were concise and unable to be worded differently or misconstrued to be used against her before voting began. As this seemed to be one of the strategies of a different candidate that appeared to be at odds with her during the debates, Colin wanted to do everything in his power to avoid the strategy to work, and to retain the positive opinions people had of Claudia and her intentions. With a stack of flyers in his arms and countless more in the satchel hanging from his shoulder, Colin strolled the streets of Obsidian Harbour. Flyers seemed a fitting choice as they denoted what Claudia stood for in more detail than on the posters he placed up as the campaign began. With the words in clear print he was sure they couldn't be read differently than they were intended, and this was a reassurance that Colin had made the right choice as he placed a flyer on every empty wall he could find.​

Jeremy had been following the debates closely, both at work and at home. When a debate was scheduled, he made sure that he at least caught snippets of it in between working with patients and he was always sure to read the articles that were written in the Daily Prophet and other publications. Still, the man was not sure who he was going to vote for. He had wanted to support his fellow Healer, Dymetris, but with the man having been one of the more quiet candidates, it was hard to know if their values truly aligned. Truth be told, there was no one that he supported fully. Each candidate had said something that rubbed him the wrong way and given him pause to throw his support and throw a button over his uniform as many of his colleagues had. Heading home from a very long shift, Jeremy spotted a man posting flyers. These were of Claudia Holland, he noted. He read over the points as he walked by and then paused, turning around and walking back to the man. "Excuse me. Sir. Do you have a pamphlet that I can bring home with me?" The flyers were fine, but he wanted more. As a Ravenclaw, the man thrived on seeking out as much information as he could before he made decisions.

Focused on placing the flyers up while alternately lost in his thoughts surrounding the rest of the election and the work that was undoubtedly ahead of him, Claudia, and the rest of the people volunteering with her campaign, Colin hadn't noticed someone walk by. It took the person turning back around to approach him and speaking up to capture his attention from his task. Jumping slightly as the words caught him off guard, Colin looked over to the man, needing a moment to catch his composure again. After a shake of his head and a quick apology under his breath, Colin managed to plaster a polite smile on his face and respond while feeling embarrassed at himself. Really he should have expected people to approach him and ask questions. It was silly for him to not pay attention to his surroundings. "Of course, there are plenty to go around!" He picked a flyer from the pile he carried in his arms "Are you considering voting for Claudia?" He asked as he held the flyer out, hoping that the man was considering casting his voting for Claudia, as the flyer which denoted Claudia's values would definitely help to properly convince the man to vote for her if their values aligned.​

Jeremy took the flyer with a quiet thank you and slipped it into his uniform robes. He admired the man's dedication to a candidate, knowing that a job like this could be terribly annoying when people were for another candidate. Jeremy nodded. "I am, though to be honest, I'm not entirely sure I'm not considering any of the others. Aside from Kaster, of course" he added as a small joke. It would be difficult to vote for someone who had dropped out. It was a shame too because before that had transpired, he would have had Jeremy's vote. "It's an interesting field of candidates. I'm quite enjoying learning about all of them" he added. "So tell me a little more about Ms. Holland. Is she nice to work for?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back