Vivica Byrne

OOC First Name
Lavie
clSS1Zz.gif
</FONT>
V I V I C A Z O E B Y R N E
[ N A M E ]

[ FULL NAME ] Vivica Zoe Byrne
[ NAME ROOTS ] Vivica is a spelling variation of the Scandinavian name Viveka, meaning 'fortress' Zoe is a Greek name meaning 'life' Byrne is an Irish surname meaning 'son of Bran' and was given because it is her father's surname.
[ NAME REASONING ] Vivica Zoe was named in honor of her grandmother, and her mother's homeland. Vivica's mother is Scandinavian, Swedish so her parents thought naming her a Scandinavian name would honor her Swedish family. Plus, her parents loved the meaning 'fortress' as Vivica symbolized a new stable life. Zoe is in honor of her paternal grandmother Zoe-Jane Elizabeth, as she passed two weeks before Vivica's birth.
[ NICKNAMES ] Viv, Zip, or Vivi-Zo. All used by her family exclusively.</COLOR>
"What's in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

</SIZE>
[ B I R T H D A T E & H O M E T O W N ]​
<i>
</i>
[ DATE OF BIRTH ] November 27th, 2027
[ TIME OF BIRTH ] 5:43 in the evening.
[ PLACE OF BIRTH ] Gothenburg, Sweden
[ STARSIGN ] Sagittarius
[ CURRENT RESIDENCE ] Lund, Sweden. Vivica moved from Gothenburg to Lund when she was six years old. Her father received a new job opportunity and her whole family made the move South, it proved beneficial when plane tickets to Ireland were cheaper.
[ HOME ] Vivica lives with her parents, and younger twin sisters Tilda and Lovisa (6 years old.)
[ LANGUAGES ] Vivica grew up bilingual, her mother speaks to the three of them in Swedish and their father English. Vivica's father is Anglo-Irish and teaches English as a profession. Her mother can also speak English.
[BLOOD STATUS] Half-Blood
[ NATIONALITY ] Vivica is Swedish.

</SIZE>
[ F A M I L Y ]​
<i>
</i>
Father

[FULL NAME] Joseph Paul Byrne
[DATE OF BIRTH] September 18th, 2001
[BLOOD STATUS] Squib
[PROFESSION] International English professor.
[PLAYBY] Jensen Ackles
Mother

[FULL NAME] Adina Abigail Byrne (nee Johanson)
[DATE OF BIRTH] February 4th, 2002
[PROFESSION] Stay at home mother.
[PLAYBY] Marion Cotillard

Sister (Twin 1)

[FULL NAME] Tilda Astra Byrne
[DATE OF BIRTH] July 21st, 2032
[PROFESSION] Student
[PLAYBY] Karen Gillan

Sister (Twin 2)

[FULL NAME] Lovisa Catia Byrne
[DATE OF BIRTH] July 21st, 2032
[PROFESSION] Student
[PLAYBY] Karen Gillan [/small]

[ P E R S O N A L I T Y ]​
<FONT font="Monaco"><SIZE size="150">

Adamant, Kind, Jealous, Talkative, Quick Witted, Independent

[IN DEPTH] Vivica is generally a rather cautious personality, being the oldest of three girls she was always needed as a 'guinea pig', or the test drive. During her childhood she has been stung by wasps, hit in the shins multiple times by a push scooter, fallen off the outdoor climbing swings, and crushed while trying to double piggy back ride. Because of these rather unpleasant occurrences Zip is rather adamant in voicing her opinions and is rather firm when uncomfortable. She is also rather motherly toward any child younger than her and will often take the 'mum' role when playing with other children, it helps because Vivica is naturally very kind.

When Viv is in a cheerful mood she is quite chatty, she will talk about anything with anyone. She is very eager to know about other people and other things. Vivica is very sincere and very compassionate whilst in a good mood, and generally has a superb sense of humor and her wit is faster than usual. When happy, Zip is a very happy-go-lucky type of person.

However, when Vivica is in a unhappy or frustrated mood she will become the complete opposite. Viv will be completely silent, and keep re-playing the events in her head, making her more and more confused and jealous. Usually she is unhappy because of a social interaction or a scolding. Zip is quite sensitive to being scolded and will frequently be quite rude or frank when someone tries to help/apologies to her.

Overall, Viv is a good spirited person, while having frequent overreactions she tries to overcome her own opinion and would rather see things as they are. She is very generous with her time, conversations, but not afraid to share her opinion openly and honestly. While independent in her actions she appreciates a loyal friend and confidante.

<SIZE size="150">[ A P P E A R A N C E ]​
<i>
</i>

[HEIGHT] Vivica is slightly above average height standing 5 feet or 152 cm tall.
[WEIGHT] Zip is of average weight for an eleven year old girl.
[FACIAL SHAPE] Vivica has a round face shape.
[BODY BUILD/SHAPE] Vivica is an athletic build, when older will be of slight hourglass.
[HAIR] Viv has shoulder length medium/dark brown hair. Her hair is rather straight and she has a fringe which is long enough for her to tuck behind her ears. Vivica prefers to wear her hair down.
[EYES] Vivica has rather large, circular eyes which are a dark brown in colour.
[EARS] Zip has her ear lobes pierced.
[STYLE] Vivica has a more put together wardrobe. She prefers patterned tops with either denim shorts or matching patterned bottoms. In Spring she usually wears a loose patterned dress with white slip on shoes, in Summer she will wear a matching shirt/skirt combo with tan sandals, and in Autumn/Winter she will wear dark denim with a top or sweater with her ankle booties.

[ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ]​
<i>
</i>
[Brief]​
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000">
[RELATIONSHIP STATUS] Too young to care, at eleven years old Vivica has had only schoolgirl crushes.
[CRUSHES] Vivica had a crush on a boy named Hugo Nilsson, he was a year older than her, they went to the same muggle primary school.
[BEST FRIENDS] Vivica's best friends would be the twins (Tilda and Lovisa) and her neighbors , Elsa (11 years) and Oscar (9 years.)
[IDOLS] Vivica idolizes her mother Adina.

<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back