Visiting Mother Nature

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bia was so tired of visiting the lawn and Hogwarts garden every time she had the opportunity, that she decided to have a stroll at the lakefront today. She sat down below a big tree, and looked at the beautiful scenery in awe.

Picking up her sketchpad, Bia began to draw while she sang one of her favorite muggle songs.

Garland yawned widely, dawdling around down by the lake. He gave a big stretch, and looked out over the water. He was so glad to be back a hogwarts. His parents had dragged him out because they had found out he had missed a couple of lessons, and this was a strict no-no in the Blase family. They kept telling him he was never going back, he had to be close so they could keep an eye on him. Garland shook his head, It took weeks to convince them to let me return, and to be fair, I did only promised them that if they let me come I would make sure I passed all the exams with top marks, this didnt necessarily mean I had to attend every class did it? Garland thought to himself.
Ah well, he was back now and going to enjoy it.

Continuing to dawdle, bare foot, so's to let the lush grass caress his toes, he heard singing coming from a near by tree. Not having a specific reason for being by the lake himself, he started towards it, but kept his distance not wanting to disturb the singer.
As he got closer he recognised the singer. A girl he remembered from a group of students he had chanced upon when he got lost in the dungeons one time.
Still dawdling Garland made his way right up to the girl and without even a gretting, looked down at the girls sketch pad and said. "Hey wow, thats cool." He slouched down against the tree beside her still gazing at the drawing .

( :D Bia gets to meet Garland :D )

Bia almost screamed when she heard a voice. "You almost scared me to death!" Bia replied, turning to the student. "Oh its you..."Bia added, smiling at him. "I'm sorry, but i can't remember your name. But I'm sure I've seen you before. Dungeons ain't it?" Bia asked, just to justify if she was correct.

"Thanks for the compliment. I do enjoy sketching, especially this beautiful sceneries, the shining lake and all. Its all just so nice.." she explained.

"And i'm Bia.." she added, with a sweet smile.

(( Finally Bia meets him. And Garland needs an avatar too :D ))

"Sorry, I didnt mean to scare you," Garland apologized with a chuckle.
"Nice to finally meet you Bia, Short for Bianca?, I'm Garland, yea we met in the dungeons, twas too many people to talk to though." he said to Bia.
"Wow, you lucky your so good, I'd love to be able to draw, but sadly, pencil to paper, I'd have as much chance of drawing a picture as a snowball would be able to take a stroll in a volcano" he laughed.
"So how are you on this fine day," Garland said perhaps a little to prouder then the current situation would have pemitted, he had after all just met this girl.

(Lol, Avatar, I'm computer illiterate, idk how to make one lol XD )

(( I can make one for you :D ))

"Nah its okay. Wow, you know my name!" Bia replied, impressed. "Oh ya, its Garland right? Its silly of me to gave forgotten your name. I'm sorry. And yeah, there was many people at that time, where i met you. And could i call you Alan? Your name Garland is just so difficult to remember.." Bia replied, smiling.

"Thanks. My parents always told me i had a talent for drawing. I'm sure you have a talent too." Bia said, beaming at Garland. "Fab. The day has been great. What about yours Garland?" she asked.

"Yep yep, thats my name alright, quite a weird one I know but, well, you know what parents can be like." Garland laughed. "Alan?" he questioned. "No ones ever called me that before, my mum sometimes calls me Gar-Gar and my dad Gar-man." Garland shuddered at the thought of being called Gar-Gar infront of all the kids at his old muggle school. As if being given one of the weirdest names in history was bad enough his mum had to alter it to that when she picked him up at the gate each day. Garland shuddered again.
"Alan's fine," Garland said with a big smile.

"A talent, yea right, everyones suppose to have one but the only thing i seem to have a talent for these days is missing classes and getting yelled at by my muggle mother, Yikes," Garland cringed.

"Anyway, my days been great, I got back to hogwarts afew days ago after my parents dragged me out because of absence reports from my teachers. This is my first day back outside the castle, within school grounds, its absolutely wonderful!" Garland said over-excitedly, his tone rose as he spoke.

"So you come here often? and do you often sit by yourself?" Garland asked with a smile, eyebrows slightly raised.

((If you can make one that would be awesome, just pick a celeb that would suit GArland, ill go with whoever you pick))

(( Okayy. But its so difficult to decide. But i'll try my best :D ))

Bianca laughed. "Gar-Gar sounds cool. But i'll call you Alan to save you all the embarrassment.." Bianca replied, laughing. Bia laughed when she heard what Alan said. "Haha. You're funny!" she replied, still laughing. "Has anyone told you that?" she asked.

"You first day? Figures. No wonder you're so pale. Haven't been out in the sun haven't you?" Bianca remarked, still laughing. "And oui, i come here quite often. And that depends, sometimes i come with friends, sometimes alone. Depends on my mood. And today should count as being one of the days with a friend!".

"Bleh," Garland screwed up his face and poked out his tongue in a playful manner. "Gar-Gar is not cool,"he laughed, "So thank-you for calling me Alan," he continued, smiling.
"Told me I'm what?" Garland asked Bia, a bit confused. "Oh, that I have a talent for missing class? No, noeones told me but it's a bit obvious, I havent been to any DADA lessons this semester. Weird thing is, I seem to be getting away with it, Strange huh?" Garland said to Bia as she laughed at him.

"Yep, tis my first day outside, dispite being at hogwarts for a number of months, But it's awesome, I've already made a friend." Garland said beaming.
"Well you were alone to begin with, before i sorta, invited myself over. You sure you don't mind me being here?" Garland asked Bia, biting his bottom lip.

(( Now he's turning into Benji! :blink: ))

Bia laughed as she watched Garland. She poked out her tongue back. "Alan it will be then!" she replied, laughing. "And yes Mr Truant, its a little obvious, since i never see you in classes? And its a wonder why you never get caught!" Bia replied thoughtfully.

"A friend? Nah, i don't mind. I actually like your company," Bia replied with a sweet smile.

(Really? Ok lets take him a different way.)

Garland lent back against the tree, put his hads behind his head and closed his eyes relaxed. "To tell you truth, I actually like not going to class, as long as I go undetected I'm happy to stay here just messing around. My parents cant reach me here, they're muggles and the professors dont seem to care, so for now, I'll just hang out at scjool and do nothing for as long as I want. So what about you? You got any plans for your time at Hogwarts?" He asked Bia, without looking at her.

"Good." Garland said to Bia, when she said she didnt mind his company. "Because I wasnt actually planning on leaving, its quite comfy here, so you're stuck with me." He continued with a big cheezy smile, looking up at Bia from his laid back position.
"So have you finished the drawing? lemme see." Garland said grabbing toward the sketch pad eagarly.

Bianca looked at Alan in surprise. "Wow, you're really brave" she muttered, beaming at him. "Me? Hmmm, get better grades and friends who last a lifetime?" she answered, not sure what her plans were, if she ever had plans in the first place.

Bianca chuckled. "Okayy then, i'm stuck with some guy i don't even know that well," she replied with a laugh. "Here," she said, showing him the picture she drew, of the Hogwarts Castle.

Patricia, as usual, was lying up in her dorm room, alone and bored. She lifted her head and looked outside, she give a small sigh, It is such a lovely day, what the heck am I doing up here she thought to herself. Finally getting up she walked downstairs and out through the main door of the castle. Absent mindlessly she walked and walked until she made her way to the lakefront. It was really a lovely place and not crowed, like it normally was. Although she heard a few voices, one was definitely familiar and the other oe sounded somewhat familiar.

Walking to where heard the voices she tip toed behind them and jumped on Bianca, "Haha, I got you." She said with a laugh

Bianca screamed in fright. "Patricia!! Don't you ever do that again!" she said, laughing. "Come sit here," she said, moving a little, so her best friend could sit next to her.

"Hey thats cool, you really are talented" Garland said to Bia with a cheezy grin.

Suddenly, and without warning, someone lept out from behind Garland and landed on Bia, GArland got such a fright he nearly lept out of his skin.
"Woah," GArland said clutching his chest. "I so wasnt expecting." Garland said ruffling then smoothening his hair again.

(Hey Pat, Bis told me you were the one that did my signatures. Thanks :D)

Patricia laughed, "Aww I'm sorry. And don't worry I won't." She said as she sat down beside and Bianca and give her a hug.

"Opps sorry about that." She said turning to the boy. "I didn't hurt you did I?" She asked when she saw him looking a bit shocked?

Bianca hugged Patricia back. "Promise me, next time you won't do it again," Bianca said to Patricia with a grin. "Pat, i think you know Garland, from the encounter we had at the Dungeons?" Bianca said, introducing Garland to Patricia. "So, you alone out here?" she added.

Patricia grinned, "I promise, pinky swear." She said lifting up her hand and pointing her pinky finger at Bia. She remembered doing it with her best friends at home before she left.

"Oh yeah I remember you. That was a mad day, there was so many people." She said shaking her head.

Chris was standing, well actually he was floating, in a corridor looking out a window. It was a beautiful day, so he decided to go outside. Sure, some of the ghosts in Hogwarts hardly ever go outside, but why not? Chris floated through the wall and was immediately outside. He went over to the lake and spotted three students. A boy and two girls. They looked like either first or second years. He went over to the group and smiled as he said, "Hello, it's an absolutely beautfil day, isn't it?"

Bianca pointed out her pinky finger and pinky-sweared Patricia. Just as she was about to ask Pat something, she heard someone say something. Bianca screamed. Looking around, she realized it was only a ghost. Bloody ghost! she thought, grinning at the ghost. "Wow, you scared me Mister Ghost," she said, laughing. "Yeah it is!" she said, nodding. "So what brings you out here tonight Sir," she asked the ghost.

Garland shook his and breathed out a short breath. "Oh, no, no its fine, you just startled me a bit" he laughed to the new girl.

"Yes, far too many people, twas to crowded for anyone to speak to anyone. So, I think I will formally introduce myself, as Bia has said, I'm Garland, nice to meet you," he said extending his hand to shake Pats.

Garland jumped again and turned to see who had spoken this time. "Oh hello, yes it is a nice day, people seem to be having a great time sneaking up on us today, so how are you anyway?" he asked the ghost after Bia's question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back