Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bee didn't know what had compelled her to come here. For the past four years she had been avoiding this place and anything associated with Avie Mitchell. She had only met him once, she never had the privilege of being his friend so she hadn't earned the right to be upset over his death, so she had avoided it all. Still, she felt a strange connection to the boy. She'd met him when he was dressed as a ghost searching for answers about ghosts and deaths. And the year after he had gone, she'd run into the Hufflepuff ghost in the same place she met Avie. She had asked the questions that had haunted the boy, and the question that had haunted her since his untimely death, fears the ghost had been kind enough to relieve her of. But with time and wisdom she had processed the whole ordeal and she felt ready to visit his rock. Bee walked down to the lakefront and headed towards the area, sitting cross-legged a few feet away from the memorial and stared at the words for a moment. "Hey," she spoke out loud for a moment. "I know you don't remember me because I was only a first year when we met, but I just wanted to say I remember you still. I always will." It wasn't much, but somehow Bee felt that she'd said enough. She'd said everything she needed to say to feel like she finally had closure in this weird, one-sided connection to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back