Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
((currently editing with song titles =O))
scarlett5.jpg

Family:

Brother: 'Invincible' - Muse
I had no idea that Angus was my brother until just recently. I always thought he was my cousin. Weird, huh? Anyway, he's a good person. Very friendly, very intelligent. Even though we lived on other sides of the world, we were always close. I guess it's because we're brother and sister. He's coming to Hogwarts NZ in 2020 and I'm pretty excited about that. He's not just my brother, he's one of my best friends.

Sister: 'The Special Two' - Missy Higgins
She's only two, and she's such a sweetheart. I miss her so much when I'm away at school.

Mother: 'Mama' - Kate Miller-Heidke
Mum and I have our differences (like her not telling me about me being a witch and that she's a witch, and over the whole Angus thing), but I love her and she loves me. I wouldn't have any other mother in the world. Even if she constantly harasses me about schoolwork and not working hard enough.

Father: Loving, Caring, and Understanding.
Dad's busy a lot, but he's a really great dad. I know he's proud of me for being a witch (Mum and Dad weren't sure whether I'd be a witch or not, considering my mum's older sister wasn't, but she was) and for being kind and intelligent, and I'm sure he'll be happy with me as long as I do my best.

Friends:

Best Friends: 'My Happiness' - Powderfinger
Close Friends: 'Friend' - Bob Evans
Average Friends: 'All My Friends' - LCD Soundsystem
Student Friends: 'We Are Gonna Be Friends' - The White Stripes
Distant Friends: We don't know each other well or see each other much, but we get on well together.
Protective Over Me: You don't want me to get hurt. How kind of you.
Protective Over You: I don't want to see anything hurtful or bad happen to you.
Former Enemies: We hated each other at first, and now we get on quite well. Isn't it strange how the world works?

Other:

Former Friends: 'We Used To Be Friends' - The Dandy Warhols
Acquaintances: We don't know each other very well at all. But we're close enough to talk.
Name Basis: We know each others names, but apart from that, not much else.
Met Once: We've only met once and haven't really spoken since.
Annoyances: 'Can't Stand Me Now' - The Libertines
Professor: 'The Headmaster Ritual' - The Smiths ;)
Mentor: 'My Hero' - Foo Fighters
Mentee: I guide you, and I aim to help you.

Enemies:

Mortal Enemies: 'Seven Nation Army' - The White Stripes
Hardcore Enemies: 'You And Whose Army?' - Radiohead
Average Enemies: 'Take A Bow' - Muse
Rivals: 'Accident And Emergency' - Patrick Wolf
Mutual Dislike: 'Hate This And I'll Love You' - Muse
One Sided Enemy: I don't like you, OR, you don't like me.

Relationships:

Final: 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out' - The Smiths
Current: 'Friday I'm In Love' - The Cure
Puppy Love: '10,000 Nights' - Alphabeat
Flirts/Flings: 'The Perfect Boy' - The Cure
Past: 'Song For The Dumped' - Ben Folds Five
Like Family: We are that close that it's like family, not friends.
Mutual Crush: 'We Should Be Together Now' - Powderfinger
I Have a Crush On You: 'You Look So Good' - Clare Bowditch And The Feeding Set
You Have a Crush On Me: 'Checkout Cutie' - Dan Kelly And The Alpha Males
I Look Up To You: 'Why Can't I Be You?' - The Cure

Want to add to mine? Fill out this form here:
Name:
Relationship with me:
Our history:
RPs we have together:
Link to your Relationship Thread:

Name: Ruby Bellamy
Relationship with me: Mother, Protective Over You, Annoyances ;)
Our history: I am your mother, and I love you very much, although I'm sure I frustrate you sometimes (and you frustrate me sometimes!). You're always going to be my fragile little girl and I don't want to see you get hurt. Nearly losing you as a baby was bad enough! I'm always extremely proud of you and I know you're going to grow up to be a great witch one day.
RPs we have together: Life. :r:
Link to your Relationship Thread: no.

Name: Alice Bellamy
Relationship With Me: Sister, Protective Over Me, I Look Up To You, (Occaisional) Annoyance
Our History: You're my big sister! I wish you didn't have to go away to boarding school. I never get to see you. :(
RPs We Have Together: *cough*
Link To Your Relationship Thread: Hah, not likely any time soon.

Name: Antoinette Greenwood
House & Year: Beauxbatons, Fifth Year
Relationship With Me: Cousins, Average Friends, Protective Over Me, Protective Over You, Rivals
Our History: We're cousins, both born in September (we have great-aunt Sapphira's sapphire pendants because of that), but I am a year older, and I live across the world from you. Nevertheless, we get on pretty well, which is more than I can say for my relationship with your brother. I don't understand how you could possibly like him at all. I do like keeping in touch with you and I do think we should catch up more often. We are related, after all!
RPs We Have Together: ...
Link To Your Relationship Thread: Yeah, no.

Name: Emery Winters
Relationship With Me: Grandfather, Protective Over You,
Our History: I am your grandfather, and at first, I must admit, I was worried that you would be just like your mother - a headstrong, foolish Gryffindor. I am sorry I misjudged you, you are not like that at all. I was rather confused by you, as I rarely saw you and could not properly judge your character - and was far more used to your cousin - however I have come to realise just what a wonderful, clever girl you are. Even if you are a Hufflepuff. You are intelligent, sensible, and have the makings of a great leader, although you may disagree with that. I am very proud of you, Violet. Forgive an old fool like me for not realising earlier.
RPs We Have Together: :shifty:
Link To Your Relationship Thread: n/a

Name: Andrew Bruke
Age, house and year: 13, Slytherin third year
Relationship With Me: Student Friends, Average friends, co-workers.
Our History: We met in classes but obviouly didnt talk than we worked in the same store of my godmom but finally we met a few times in school and became average friends.
RPs We Have Together: Burning the Midnight Oil.
Link To Your Relationship Thread: Here

shia-labeouf06.jpg

Name: Aries Centauri
House & Year: Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Relationship with me: You don't have a song for Boyfriend ;)
Best Friends: 'My Happiness' – Powderfinger
Protective Over You: I don't want to see anything hurtful or bad happen to you.
Final: 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out' - The Smiths
Current: 'Friday I'm In Love' - The Cure

Our history: We met at the lakefront in 2021 early in the school year. For the rest of that year I think we just missed each other by minutes. I gave you my all time favourite and extremely expensive book so that I would get to see you again. It was near the end of the school year that we finally met again and I haven't let you go since. Well, I went away for the summer but we wrote constantly. It was being away from you that made me realise how much I love you and never want to be without you again.

RPs we have together: will get them ;) they're all by the lake pretty much anyhow.

andyq.jpg

Name: Andromeda Fiorelli

House & Year: Gryffindor Fourth Year

Relationship with me: Average Friends: 'All My Friends' - LCD Soundsystem
Student Friends: 'We Are Gonna Be Friends' - The White Stripes

Our history: We are in the same year and share many classes, we meet up on occasion by the lake, on the lawn or in the North Tower as well as your birthday ;)
I think you're pretty cool and very clever and witty. We are also in some clubs together and I couldn't be happier that you and Aries are dating.

RPs we have together: oooh there are a few about :r:

Link to your Relationship Thread: will link you don't worry​

2ebhk68.jpg

Name: Lemina Troque
House & Year: Hufflepuff 5th Year
Relationship with me: Best/Close Friends, Roommates
Our history: I met Violet right back at the start of her first year and we clicked straight away. Being on the Quidditch team together, starting out in the same position, was great fun, even though it didn't get very far! Now that we are roomies - along with Rhyspa - our friendship has improved even further! Despite you being a school year younger, we aren't that far apart in age, and get along great!
RPs we have together: Some in the dorm/Hufflepuff House, your birthday thread, one at the Hufflepuff breakfast table.
Link to your Relationship Thread: Siggy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back