Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Signy was actually surprised by how much that she was enjoying the roses, handing them out was far more fun than she had thought they would be despite how much she had wanted to do them. It was fun and interesting to her, it was nice to find the people, see their faces as they got the roses. She assumed that most were happy to get them, that there would be no occasion in which she wouldn't. The girl had been directed to the trophy room, where apparently the next rose receiver was, she stepped inside, having really never been in this room and cleared her throat, "Isabelle Marie?" the girl called out hoping that she would be in there. Hoping that she had the right person and the right place. She was hopeful and excited that she ha the right person and she could continue along her path of rose giving.

Izzy had so many things to do it was unbelievable. Out of interest, she had decided to take a break and spend it in the trophy room because she'd never really seen much of that place and she wanted to do anything other than read all the time, so there she was admiring different trophies. It was also a way for the ravenclaw to get her mind off things that have happened recently, although the quidditch trophies in the room weren't helping, considering she was forbidden from playing Quidditch at the moment. Izzy sighed, hoping this semester would get better. When she heard her name, the brunette turned around and smiled at the younger hufflepuff. "That's me, can I help you?"

Signy was glad she had been directed to the right girl and she smiled at the girl who was there, Isabelle. The girl pulled out a lovely yellow rose and held it out to the girl, "This rose is for you," she told her brightly smiling easily at the girl. He pulled out the note and held it out to the girl, "This is the note goes along with it," Signy held that out to the girl and smiled at her, she hoped that the girl would like both the rose and the note that went along with it.
Dear, Izzy

You're the best. I'm sorry if I got you in trouble but thanks for sticking up with my stubbornness.

Your Best Bud,
Teagan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back