Veridical Beauty

Sui Chin Ying

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Sui Chin was a bit bored and somehow relief to attend her class a while back. She went to the Rosebush to breath some fresh air and try to relax. As always she brought along her sketchpad to draw some designs she just thought. She looked up and saw the blue sky with puffy clouds like white cotton candy. She then started to sit down the green grass slightly feeling the gentle breeze blowing. From her pocket was a charcoal pencil she just had opened from the box, as she was drawing she could hear the different students having a chat.

Ignoring reality for a minute she close her eyes and stated to draw. It felt relieving that her wound on her left knee is starting to heal. Finally she can walk a bit normally than the usual. Stretching her legs she began to sketch starting with a few strokes of her hand.

Kamaria, also called Kara by many others, thought that today would be an excellent day to venture outside toward the rosebush. It was one of the only areas of the school that Levi hated to go to, so it worked to her own advantage. Though it was warm outside, Kara still wore a hoodie just in case there would be a wind to chill her to her bones. The Ravenclaw grabbed a rather large Stephen King novel that her mother would never let her have because he was a muggle with her as she walked from the tall towers of Hogwarts to the grounds.

The sun beat down on the blonde, wavy hair of Kara as her silver eyes glistened while she looked about for any signs of her brother. Levi was such a wart at times. Kara shrugged and she ventured toward the Rosebushes. Very few students lurked around these parts, and she was glad for that. Kara was not much for socializing with people, but she did try to on occasion. It was a lot better than just ignoring a lot and simply lazing around the castle. The outdoors were great! Kara admired the roses as she walked, and her silver eyes caught the figure of a first year. This second year Ravenclaw was much taller than the average because of her family genes. It made her appear like a fourth year or older. Her reading did not help much for Kara’s age either. Kara saw that the girl was drawing, and Kara had not seen much of that around the towers. Kara spoke, her soft cold but gentle, like that of a winter snow, “What are you drawing?” The soft smile on her pink lips countered the possible coldness that radiated from her. There was nothing she could do about that. It was how her family was. Cold, vicious and deadly.

Sui Chin was quietly drawing as she heard felt a shadow in front of her slowly opening her eyes,to her surprise it was a Ravenclaw student though she wasn't sure what year she was. She looked up smiled and started to stood up. "I like your hoodie!" she exclaimed trying to brighten up the conversation even it was only the beginning. Analyzing the girls eyes, it seems that she was looking at her sketchpad or rather her drawing. "Oh it's kinda mixed up, but here in my drawing is just a few simple designs of some clothing.." she said shyly to the girl as she gently point out each drawing to her.

Kara was a little surprise by the sudden like in her hoodie. No greeting? Okay then, Kara smiled a bit and she nodded her head in order to say thank you. It rarely passed her lips anyhow. Though Kara can be such a snob, she was in a good mood right now. Kara heard what the girl was drawing, and she laughed softly. The pages were designed marvelously, and Kara could not help but exclaim, “You should be a fashion designer. Your drawings are superb.” Kara spoke the truth, as it was mostly in her to tell the blunt and honest truth. Levi was better at lying when it suited his own benefits. Kara did not care at any cost. “What is your name, artist?” Kara inquired softly, and though her attitude was like that of a light snow in the middle of winter, there was something about her demeanor that could bring the smallest of comforts. It was her inner and gentle nature that she possessed.

It was quite obvious that somehow the girl was hiding something from her. Anyone can be fooled by any girl's sweet face but Sui Chin was used to it and most of all used to pretenders like in front of her. Still she ignores her suspicions about her and somehow felt intrigue. Upon hearing her admiration about her work she smiled brightly at the girl. "Well thank you dear stranger". She stared at her waiting for her sudden reaction then said her name to the girl. "I'm Sui Chin, pleasure to meet you" she said still smiling at her. "May I also know your name?" asking for her name while waiting for response.

Kara was not surprised by the name itself. It would be rather difficult to remember, and wondered if it would be disrespectful to call her by "Sui" or something of the sort. Kara decided against it, as she repetitively said the name in her mind to hold a firm grip on it. Kara introduced herself, "I am Kamaria, but others call me Kara." It was a long name at any cost. So, Kara went by Kara a lot, or even by her middle name, Claire. But her twin brother called her Kamaria, or Star. It was odd. Kara did not mind anyhow. "Are you a artistic Ravenclaw, or are you in another house cause I haven't seen you around? Oh, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Sui Chin." Kara almost forgotten that last part. That would have been most rude of her to forget.

"Kamaria what a nice name' she exclaimed looking at her. From the looks of it the girl belongs to Ravenclaw when the girl asked if she was one too she was surprised. "Oh no I'm actually Gryffindor" she stated smiling at Kamaria. It was the first time to be called as a Ravenclaw, though she pretty much loves being a Gryffindor.

“Thank you.” Kara had forgotten what it meant, but when she went home, she could always ask her father. Kara slowly, and cautiously, tied her long blonde hair in a ponytail behind her, making her appear even older. Her pale hands went into the pocket of her hoodie, and she smiled down at the girl. Kara was struggling with knowing who she truly was, and it appeared that she showed it naturally around her hero, Danny. Kara blushed lightly at the thought. “Oh, Gryffindor. That makes you brave, according to the cliché of stereotypes, huh. Well, Sui Chin, what do you like to do around the castle? I assume you are a first year, so how are you liking this place?” Kara herself loved it, with all of her being and heart.

"Well that's what they say, I love looking at the different beautiful sceneries here and of course sketching them." she said giggling. It somehow fascinating how higher years than her always knew she was a first year. I mean who wouldn't she was after all innocent with Hogwarts but of course she still wants to learn new thing about the school and magic.

Kamaria nodded and smiled, “Yes, as do I.” Kara’s silver eyes strayed from Sui Chin and to some blonde kid stomping away, going back toward the school. Her expression changed from curious to utmost of worries. What has gotten into her brother, Leviathan? Kara murmured, “I am sorry, but I must leave. My brother, if he goes off all mad like that, someone is going to get hurt. I’ll catch you later.” Really concerned, Kara ran off in the direction of which Leviathan stomped off to.

Sorry, but I need to really wrap up my RPs, RL is stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back