Upstaris? Downstairs? Okay, let's just stay on the stairs.

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
The weather had warmed up a little and the light had started to appear earlier. The castle was teeming with life-
And it was doing Larissa's head in.
All she could think about was Mark. Everything she saw reminded her of him all the more; she passed a couple in one corridor, smooching the life out of each other. "Didn't have breakfast?" Larissa commented as she was passing them, her tone that of disgust. "I'll tell you now- That's no substitute for a good meal." The boy of the couple smiled at Larissa and continued eating the poor girl's face off.

She reached the second floor corridor, thinking she had finally escaped all the kissing couples but--
Larissa glared at the young couple further along the corridor. "Oh, for Merlin's sake!" Larissa hissed, angrily.
She turned sharply and walked to the staircase. Her mind was fixed on that man. That man she desperately wanted to see. And now she promised herself something; the next time Larissa met him, she would kiss him. That was that. She needed to know if he felt the same way about her.
But as she walked, Larissa failed to notice someone else on the stairs and smacked into them.
Larissa fell backwards to the ground. She sat up, holding the back of her head and preparing to jinx whoever it was- she wasn't in the mood for awkward situations.

Robert was having a hard time with Rhianne. It seemed the only time they ever got to talk was if they was a major problem, and right now Robert thought he just could do without her. Sure he did really like her, but with the amount of times they actually got to see each other, maybe they should just stay friends. He wasn't going to keep being her boyfriend just to keep the title.
Deep in thought about how to go about dumping her, he tripped up the last step and crashed into a girl at the top. "Oh Cr@p" he said, helping her up. There was no doubt who it was. He smiled at Larissa, "Sorry about that." he said, looking up and across her shoulder to see a couple snogging, not a sight he particulary wanted to endour (sp?). He turned to Larissa again, it had been a while since they'd last met, and obviously an awequad one. He wasn't sure what to say, "Um, How you doing?" he asked, seeing Larissa wasn't in a good modd, but then, what was new?

((Endure Awkward))

Larissa allowed the boy to help her up and only then did she notice it was Robert. "Fine." Larissa said, snapping a little. She cast a look back at the kissing couple and her fists clenched. If Robert was watching then he would have twigged instantly on what was wrong.
"I'm absolutely fine." She now looked Robert in the eyes. "And how are you? Still with Rhianne, I take it?"
Larissa's fists continued tensing and un-tensing. It was obvious to anyone with eyes that Larissa didn't like Rhianne.
Her eyes were a cold grey-blue for the moment; everything was getting under her skin and she needed to relieve this anger..
Maybe she shout punch Robert? Larissa looked at her fist and then at Robert. No, for the time being, they were on speaking terms and she didn't plan to ruin that quite yet. At least, not until she had used him to his full extent.

(Lol that's the one. Ooer shout punch robert? dont you mean should xD)

Robert shrugged, "I don't know. I don't want to be anymore. I just don't think we know each other at all, we never even talk." his hands were classically back in his pockets. He wanted a new partner yes, but no one in particular yet. "Much to your delight i'm going to dump her" he added, knowing her hatred for the girl. "She took me and you, yes i know i told her, quite well. Sure she was upset but also very forgiving" he mentioned. "What about you?" he asked, not wanting to know why she was in such a foul mood.

((*facepalm*))

Larissa tilted her head to a side. Was this sympathy she felt? No. No it wasn't. Larissa smiled. "I would say how sorry I am to hear that but.. Well, I'm not one for lying." She gave Robert a small wink and her mood seemed to brighten, her hair fanning out and her eyes rapidly becoming blue. However, when he asked her a question, Larissa seemed to freeze. Her good mood vanished. "It's.. nothing." She lied, turning away from him but seeing the snogging couple and turning back to him. "I just.. There's this guy.." Here we go, Larissa thought to herself, pour your heart out. "I've known him a while and he's.. Well, he's perfect and.. I don't know if we're anything or if we're just friends.." If Larissa hadn't known who she was talking about, she may have realized it sounded at though she was confessing a life-long love for Robert.

Robert had heard this problem among girl one too many times. "Well, i think you should just straight out ask him. I mean if you're just friends, he will just say so and be gratfeul himself you asked, and well if you are closer then you know for sure don't you" he suggested, notcing a slight change in her mood after hearing about Rhianne he didn't move that topic on. He was quite interested on agetting a new girlfriend quickly, because knowing Larissa she might turn on him again.

Larissa nodded. There was a lot of irony in this: She hoped some day to be a Death Eater like Markus. He was also her key in. And Robert, a muggle-born, had just helped Larissa to understand what to do. In a sense, Robert had set up his own funeral.
"Thanks, Robert." Larissa smiled. "Oh.." she said, her expression dipping again, "The thing between us.. That didn't mean anything, okay?"
She wanted to make that one thing clear at least... Or had it meant something?

Robert nodded to her, "Of course it didn't" he was quite happy she'd said that. He didn't want it to affect anything he had in the future. "So now what are you going to do?" he asked her, wondering if she would go to the common room or something. He was on his way to the Gryffindor common room, he really had to talk to Rhianne. He didn't want to stay with her. He knew that much, besides, he had some other family issues to sort out as well. He remember Larissa's date from Libby's birhday. "Is it that guy?" he asked curiously. Robert knew he had been alot older than her, and posible even a death eater looking at how he dressed. Robet didn't know alot about magical families, but knew danger when he saw it.

Larissa became silent. She didn't want to answer Robert's question; it wouldn't be right.
She said nothing as she made to pass Robert on the stairs but as she began to walk away, she made the mistake of glancing back at him.
Larissa needed to get her head sorted out- She couldn't be friends with Robert. If she wanted her dream then she should never have been around him before.
She felt as though she had been stabbed in the heart with an icy dagger as she saw his face: She knew that some day, she may have to kill him. And if it was a matter of choosing between the Death Eaters, her life long dream, and Robert, her muggle-born ex-boyfriend, then she thought her loyalty would probably lay with the former.
Larissa continued down the stairs and away from Robert, passing kissing couples.
One couple she had complained at, were laughing at how upset she look. Larissa wouldn't have that; as quick as lightning, her wand was out her pocket and pointed at the couple. "Densaugeo!" She pronounced clearly, sending the spell at the female of the couple.
Her teeth proceeded to grow to an enormous length. Larissa made a rude gesture at the couple before storming off down the corridor.

When Larissa didn't reply Robert wasn't sure what to do. He was a little confused to say the least. He continued to look at her with a puzzled expression until she was out of sight, before continuing his way to the Gryffindor common room. He didn't know what Larissa was up to these days. He knew she was all to do with the Slytherins, Death Eaters, and all that, but he just hoped she knew what she was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back