Up To No Good

Elle White

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood

Elle couldn't figure out, whether she liked Hogwarts or not. It was an amazing school. But Elle, wasn't quite sure school was the thing for her. She liked the group of friends she had made. If you could call them friends. Since Elle was sure, that secretly each person hated each other. But still it was good to be able to call herself something. Elle had of course not told her family about the group. Her mother wouldn't approve one bit. It was dangerous. But Elle was making her own way, and living as much as she could. Elle was unsure why she was in the library. Looking for a victim for herself. But that wasn't always the best idea. She didn't want to making too many clear enemies. But then again, Elle's smile could lie. Elle turned around to head out, when she bumped into someone. She took a step back and looked up at the person's face.

"Hey watch where you're going!" Terry snapped, when someone had bumped into him. The girl looked up and Terry relaxed a little. "Oh, it's you." he said with a friendly smile, putting the back he was skimming through to where it belonged. Terry wasn't really a book person, but his potion homework was just too difficult for him, so he had made his way to the library for some research. Terry had hid behind the shelves the whole time in the library, hoping no one would recognize him and report him to Lykke. And Terry wasn't in a mood to face Lykke. He was sure that Lykke would be be really unhappy if she found out that he was in the library and not somewhere else. Terry sighed, smiling at Elle. "So how's you?" he asked.

It would be a lie for Elle to say that she wasn't surprised to see Terry at the library. She was. She blushed slightly, for being in the library herself. But Elle hadn't come here for a book. She wasn't now entirely sure, it seemed like a pretty pointless thing for to have come. She had no research to do, but then there was always research to be done for the Dark Elites. New ways to harm, and destroy. Elle seemed to think that she was only one who thought, that they should make there attacks too open. Or traceable to them. It would be important for them, to for there times, fight like Voldemort had back in 1995 and 1996, the years of that Harry Potter's 5th year. Elle had done a little research on Voldemort. He seemed a perfect example of how to do things. Elle snapped out of her small trance when Terry spoke again.

"I'm good, You?" Elle said, she then flashed a small smile. "I won't tell Lykke that you were in the library if you won't."

Terry smiled at Elle, turning a little pink. Would she tell Lykke about their encounter here? Would he get kicked out of the Dark Elites, the only place he knew he truly belonged to? What would happen after that? "I've been awesome," Terry answered, hoping there wasn't a hint of nervousness in his tone when he answered her question.

Terry heaved a sigh of relief when he heard what she said next. At least Elle wasn't someone who told things without people's consent. "It's a deal." Terry replied with another smile, letting out his hand for her to shake.

Elle took the boy's hand and shook it in agreement. She didn't want to be out of the Dark Elites, so this was a win if neither of them told. Elle knew that her and Lykke weren't terribly close, and Elle didn't care that much about this. She wouldn't like to be out the group, but she knew that at some point along the road, there would most likely be a clash between herself and Lykke, that was just how things tended to go. Rulers were generally taken down. And while Elle didn't think she'd want to take it, it wasn't something her 11 year old mind wasn't cancelling out.

"It is a deal." Elle said. "What are you in here for anyway? I never did see you as a book type."

Terry gently shook Elle's hand before pulling his hand away. Terry smiled, letting his right hand wonder around, gently touching the books on the shelves. They had to be like older than him, they were just so big and all. Terry sighed, glancing back at Elle. "Research." he simply replied with a shrugged, holding up his Potions homework. "I can't find my Potions textbook, so I came here." Terry explained slowly, looking down at his worksheet. There were still many blanks to be filled up.

"And I was also thinking of picking up a book,"
he said rather nervously, but relaxed since Elle probably would not tell on him. "To read I mean. It gets pretty boring in the castle at times." he added with a smile, turning red in the face.

Elle nodded, she had her potions book, she hadn't touched it. Elle wasn't too bookish, she read quite a lot of normal books, as since this was her first time to school, she had had a lot more time and had read a lot more than she would ever have said that she would. Elle gave a smile to the boy in front of her, if the castle was boring, which she often thought it was, then they would just have to do something against it. That was what they had to do. That's what slytherin's did, made something interesting of something boring.

"You can borrow my potions textbook whenever you need it. I barely use it." Elle said, "And I would've thought that a Dark Elite, would be able to make some fun, out of a boring castle."

Daryl was just walking when he saw two students talking. He stared a the girl then he glanced at the boy. "Am I interrupting something?" he asked while scratching his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back