Unsorted Students Look Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robyn Arrow

Robyn Arrow

This is Robyn Arrow, she's a mute. She has a firery personality. She never learnt how to speak (but with future plots, she will learn in about 6th Year), and she feels so cut off from the world. Robyn needs some understanding friends and possibly some bullies who tease her and her friends protect her. She likes to get dirty, but not too filthy. She is very athletic, but likes to read and write. Robyn often communicates with sign language or writing on paper. Her PlayBy is Bellamy Thorne. She is Considered very pretty by many people, but also an attention-craving idiot by her enemies. Her mother is slightly insane, and has been placed in St. Mungo's. Robyn's father doesn't see her often, and she lives with her Aunt, Uncle, Brother and Cousins, who are all older then her. She us often baby-Ed and her family try to teach her to speak but that comes out are noises that sound like a strangled cat.

I'm looking for a few friends, (as she is already best friends with Mimosa Andrews) a few bullies and just some nice understanding people.

Thanks!

Robyn

I can offer you one of these kids

Or my little brat Dorothy Howard
But I don't think they'll get along (I mean Dorothy and Robyn)

I can offer two characters:

Rohana Darkhart, an 11 year old future HNZ student. She is kind, funny and into music. She knows a little sign language, her sister is unable to talk properly as she she is partially deaf. She is athletic (she plays netball) and would be extremely nice to Robyn as she understands what she is going through without being able to speak. If she wanted she would be able to try teach her to talk but she would repect the fact if she didn't want to learn from her.

A couple of things to know about her:
Her mother left when she was young, just after her younger sisters births.
Her father is hardly around and she basically brings up her younger sisters.

If you want an older student friend I can offer Dekota Pewertt. She is a Hufflepuff 3rd at the moment and is a pro sign language and lip reader. She is deaf, but she can speak as she became deaf at the age of nine. She is kind and understanding (hence the fact that she is in Hufflepuff) and she has very few friends, just her twin sister Tora and a Hufflepuff boy named Aspen. She has been bullied alot at school and is very quiet. She will be nice and protective of Robyn, as she is younger.

Hello,

I can offer Destiny. She's nice, and likes to explore. I'm just doing her character development now.

~Hope

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back