Unsorted Plots & Planning Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great! I’m headed to bed soon but I’ll see in the morning.
(Wel ive been trying to go to sleep and I’m still up so we will see how that goes lol)
Same, I have work tomorrow, so my PM will be a bit in the afternoon or evening. :D

I’ve got Alec Tricity - She’s doesn’t follow rules and will just do things because it’s fun. Maybe she tries to pull Kara to do things she doesn’t want to and is a bad influence which could help develop her opinions on not breaking rules?

I’ve got Alec Tricity - She’s doesn’t follow rules and will just do things because it’s fun. Maybe she tries to pull Kara to do things she doesn’t want to and is a bad influence which could help develop her opinions on not breaking rules?

Yeah! that sounds fun to me

Yay ;D Do you want to wait until they’re in school to meet?

Maybe wait till train, I don’t want to overload you or make it unrealistic how many magical students are met before school =)) once there they should have a tense friendship though :p

Absolutely!
I also have three other unsorted now if any of them work better or in addition to Kara.

Elizabeth- Twin of Harper, adventures, outgoing
Harper- Twin of Elizabeth, quiet and curious, outgoing, cunning
Scott- clumsy, nervous, friendly, and smart

Let's do Scott/Rose and Elizabeth/Rose. I can start one if you want to start the other?

hmmm.... scott and rose. that cool with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back