Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Augustus)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Birch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Addy was having a tumultuous year. Between the loss of her mother, and the unexpected surprise of her time with Nik, Addy wasn't sure what to think. She sat down in the student lounge, writing in her journal. "Did you know the fastest way to get over your grief is to go through it," She murmured, half to herself. She had herself tucked into one of the couches, her legs folded beneath her and a blanket over her lap.

Nick was slowly getting used to Addy being around him until he finally started to understand that he didn't exactly feel anything to her except some light physical attraction. She would be good as his friend but he wasn't sure how he felt about her in a romantic way. Yet, when he came over, he easily leaned in to press a light kiss on her cheek if she let him do it. "What are you writing?" he totally wasn't going to start with anything that actually was on his mind.

Addy looked up, blushing and smiling as Nik kissed her cheek. "Hey," she greeted shyly, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I'm just writing in my journal," she told him, setting it aside and patting the space next to her for him to sit down. "About life and that kind of thing," She tucked her hair behind her ear. "What brings you here?" She asked.

Nick lightly smiled and sat next to her unsure if he should or shouldn't put his arm around her shoulders. They probably weren't going to sit like this for much longer, so he gave a light nod and then turned a bit to her. "Addy," he calmly said trying to not show any real emotion. He didn't need to make her more nervous or shy than she usually was. "We need to talk."

Addy blinked, already having a feeling where this was going. She slid under his arm, just to enjoy it while she still could. "Let me guess," she looked up to him, giving him a small smile. "I'm cute, but we have nothing in common?" She asked. "It's me, not you?" she laughed gently, laying her head on his shoulder. "Am I right?"

Nick was actually surprised to see how fastly Addy understood everything, it seemed like she had the same thoughts about them. "Well, pretty much but I wouldn't say that it's me, not you or otherwise," he let out an amused chuckle as he pressed her a bit closer to him. Maybe he hadn't developed any real feelings about Addy but it didn't change a fact that he quietly enjoyed cuddles and still thought about them as friends. Wait, were they friends? "We can still be friends, right? You're still fun to be around," he smiled at her easily. He had finally felt at ease with someone, so he didn't really want to let her go like that.

Addy sighed softly, settling into Niks' side and laughing softly. "Of course we can still be friends, silly," she teased him, before looking up at him. "Can we shift to a friendship tomorrow though?" She asked. "No one else thinks I'm cute. Can we just cuddle and make out for a while? I want to build up on affection while I can," she asked him, almost shyly. She doubted anyone else would even consider kissing her anytime soon. She would miss having that kind of closeness with someone.

Nick easily gave a nod, happy to hear that. He didn't want to lose the friendship that they had established between them, and it was probably one of the first times that he actually started to laugh next to Addy. "Sure, sure, come here," he took Addy closer in his arms and pressed a light kiss on her head. "And awh, I am always up for some making out if you feel a need for it," he rubbed her shoulder with his finger before leaning down to kiss her on her lips.

Addy relaxed into the kiss, leaning up to kiss him more eagerly back. She appreciated his offer, but she knew that after today she would more than likely draw up boundaries for them. She didn't think she could just be a casual person, and she didn't want to set herself up for another heartbreak. She would much rather just build up a solid friendship with him without the complications of being friends with benefits. For now, though, she was just desperate for the affection. She ran a hand into his hair, keeping him close and reveling in the warmth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back