Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Cyan 💛
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Aion wouldn't wait any longer. He had spent the entirety of his first year at Hogwarts New Zealand watching as one of his closest friends date people who just ended up hurting her. He had been mulling over an idea for a number of months, and as Aion's sixth year was due to begin, he came to the conclusion there was no better time than now.

The Ravenclaw had but two years left at the school, and he intended to do the best with his time, and this was included. As he paced around the seventh floor corridor, waiting for the Gryffindor to emerge from her common room, he felt impatient. He just had to tell her how he felt, then one way or another this whole situation could be put behind him. He knew Maddie had history with other boys in the school, but he would never forgive himself if he never tried. Despite his hands in his pockets, he frequently removed them to brush back his hair and check his watch. He had already arrived ten minutes early for their catch up, but he needed to get this over with.

Maddie put the finishing touches to her outfit and hoped she wasn't too late to meet Aion. She loved spending time with the Ravenclaw boy and this would be the first time they would have had a proper conversation since the start of the year and she couldn't wait. She ran her brush through her hair one last time and left the dorm room and headed out of the portrait hole. Aion was already there and waiting for her and she felt the butterflies in her stomach come alive. She beamed at Aion and walked up to the boy and threw her arms around him "hey! It's so good to see you!" she said as she held him tight "how have you been?"

"Maddie" he jogged across to the girl and hugged her tight round her waist, burying his head slightly into her hair and neck. He would never tire of being around this girl, but he had to make one thing clear. He pulled back from the hug, looking straight into her eyes. A year ago he didn't even know her and now he could never imagine his life without. "I'm fine. But I need to tell you something" Suddenly he wasn't really sure what to say. Everything he prepared went straight out the window. He didn't want to worry her but he could barely think straight right now, let alone act normal. Was he about to ruin everything they'd worked towards? Maddie was the sweetest kindest person he'd ever met, and if he did anything to ruin their friendship he omwould never forgive himself. So many questions buzzed through the Ravenclaws head, and after a moment he finally pulled out of their hug, turning back to the window, pacing a few steps once more. How was he meant to do this?!

Maddie smiled as Aion returned the hug just as tightly. The Ravenclaw boy had become such an important person in her life and she was so grateful to have him as a friend, especially after all of the drama that she had gone through last year with her friend group. Aion was a great release and distraction from them, he had helped to keep her sane and positive throughout it all. She looked up into his eyes and frowned a little, what did he have to say to her? She hoped that it wasn't anything bad. Everything had been so good between them so far and she didn't want that to change. Aion pulled out of their hug and started pacing "you're worrying me a little bit, what's wrong?" she asked the boy, extending her hand for him to hold.

Aion sighed, walking back towards her and taking her hand, pulling it up to their chests and looking into her eyes. "I just.." He started to say quietly, wavering slightly. "For a long time I've wanted to tell you" He tried to explain, not really aware of which direction this was going to take. This is it, he was about to ruin every chance he had of friendship with the Gryffindor. "I think I" He tried again, stumbling over his words but his eyes never leaving hers. "I think I love" He couldn't do it. "Pie" he finished, looking down very quickly at the floor. God dammit he cursed in his thoughts, closing his eyes for a moment. To be fair he'd already ruined every chance now of friendship with her, if nothing else things were about to be incredibly awkward. All he could do now was go all the way and see what happened. What did he have left to lose? Just as quickly as he had looked away, his eyes found those of Maddie, and wrapping his free arm around her waist to pull her closer, he leant in and placed a long soft warm kiss on her lips. He forgot everything for those few seconds, not really caring if anyone was watching, or if the rest of his school year was going to be a tragedy because of this. All he knew was he was happy where he was, and he'd do everything he could to savour the moment.

Maddie smiled when Aion took her hand and the butterflies came back again when he looked deeply into her eyes. "What is it?" she asked the boy, her eyes full of concern when he couldn't get his words out. She waited to see if he was going to say what she had wanted him to since the first time they had met. "Pie? That's all he had to say? Pie?" she thought to herself. Her face screwed up and she pulled away a little "you wanted to tell me that you love pie?" she asked, feeling disheartened instantly, maybe the older Ravenclaw boy didn't feel the way she did after all. However, Aion suddenly pulled her closer to him by the waist and kissed her softly on the lips and she felt herself go lightheaded. She briefly pulled out of the kiss and beamed up at Aion and she ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him into another kiss, one that was a little more passionate than the last one. It was all Maddie had wanted for so long and she didn't want to let him go. She brought up her other hand to cradle his neck and kissed him for as long as her lungs would allow her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back