Unexpected yet Pleasant

Valeria Trevi

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Valeria was outside of the Leaky Cauldron in the bright spring sun with Deja, who had just learned to wobble around on her two feet. Valerie held her daughter's tiny hands firmly as the 10-month old baby gripped her own mother's fingers with equal force, as the pair walked very slowly down Obsidian Harbor. Valerie didn't know how they had managed to survive this long at the Leaky Cauldron, it almost seemed as if the money in her pocket just kept reappearing. After Deja had fallen for the third time, Valerie decided that was enough excercise for her legs and picked up the baby, who immediately began protesting. Valerie took a seat on the nearest bench and brushed her bangs out of her eyes. "I swear Deja, before you learned how to walk all you ever wanted to do was be carried, now instead you cry when I do!" Valeria said exhasperatedly to her daughter as if she were fed up with her, but she placed a kiss atop her dark tuft of hair lovingly.

Pamela had been running her usual errands before she was due back at the Chaos manor to make dinner. She was running a little later than usual so Pam was in a bit of a hurry as she bustled from store to store. When she spared just a second to breathe and brush her bangs out of her eyes, she had to do a double-take when she saw a strangely familiar face, yet she knew it couldn't be. Pamela blinked her honey eyes as she walked towards the person. "Isabella?" she whispered before shaking her head. It couldn't be.

Now that she got a closer look, she noticed the girl was much older and was carrying a baby in her lap. "I'm sorry, you just look a lot like someone I know," Pam began to explain. Yet still, her honey eyes scanned the figure, no, even though Isabella looked a lot like her, Pamela still felt like she had seen her somewhere before. "Have we..met?" Pam questioned the stranger.

Valerie happily cooed at her daughter and adjusted the small headband Deja was wearing when she heard someone address her, or at least she thought so. They said a different name that wasn't hers, but the voice clearly indicated that they were talking to her. Valerie looked at the oddly familiar stranger and looked at her curiously. "Uh no it's okay," Val said when the woman apologized. When she asked if they had met before, Valerie knew she couldn't be just imagining that she had seen her before. "I don't know, but I'm Valerie, Valerie Trevi," she said her full name just in case that might trigger something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back