Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Hi! I already made this some time ago, but after that I got several ideas that I wanted to use and came up with two characters that I actually didn't plan to make, but they turned out really loveable to me, so here we go. Also I really love plotting
ede602c648b5c79de5fe20f6e8bd68ff.jpg
Julia "Jules" Black | 1st year Gryffindor | Mixed blood | Loud

Julia mostly calls herself Jules, but she lover every other nickname. She is loud, friendly, talkative, daring and adventurous, but will always fight (with words and with hands) for her twin brother. Can seem pretty mean or self observed, but it is like that only when someone gives her reason for that. She is ready to join in every adventure, ready to help with everything.

Needs: EVERYTHING! I'm up even for planning future romance
oliviarodrigo-buxd7i9haov-871e91d0613f21ff05aed7494e0d8182.jpg
Blair Silver | 3rd year Hufflepuff | Unknown | Russian

Blair just moved to New Zealand from Russia, Arkhangelsk and transferred from Koldovstoretz. She has only her mom, she gets mad after conversations about her dad and Italy, she has unhidden hate towards them. She is warm to people, responsible and loyal, but she doesn't get really attached to people. Blair is more than sure that love is overrated and not worth all the pain. She is into swimming, cliff diving, skating, surfing, skating and dancing. Wants to enroll in any professional dance university after Hogwarts to become a professional dancer, maybe take a part in Broadway musical and then become a choreographer. Blair has really, really strong Russian accent. She extremely hates mess and falling out of her routine or not following her to-do lists that she always makes. Blair is allergic to lactose.

Needs: everything. Best friends, friends, dislikes, enemies, pals, someone who can prove her that love is not overrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back