Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jacob's ♥
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
It was one cool Friday afternoon when the librarian went out to the park some well-deserved break from work. It was the start of the weekend after all and she was debating whether to spend the weekend at the castle or outside and stay at a nearby inn or even go to a muggle hotel. Irene settled at one of the benches with her,actually Jake's,usual coffee and a book in hand. Children were playing at the playground situated in the middle while some adults were milling about as well.Families were enjoying the cool weather and she could also see other couples getting cozy.

Irene smiled as she remembered her time spent with Jacob. They had started dating since Jake took her out on a date and despite the distance of their jobs,the man really exerted effort in seeing her as much as he could. They usually hung out here or at some shops near the castle. However,she would be spending the weekend alone since her boyfriend,she laughed at the word,would be busy with quidditch practices. For this,the woman made herself comfortable with the man's drink and a good book before she went back to the castle.

Thanks to a certain invention, that were once used in a different way years ago by a hero and his friends, Jake been able to speak to Irene whenever possible. Which, wasn't always because of their busy schedule and surroundings. It can be both for him, most of the time. Jake wished it wasn't, he wanted to be able to say hello whenever he wanted to see his lovely girlfriend. She was understanding, while he can be quite a needy and yearning to see her, they've both made this sacrifice to make it work. And in no way in hell, was Jake about to screw up his chances with her. He won't allow it, none of it.

And when they were together it felt like old times again, but a lot better. This time around they were doing a lot more, and no restrictions of any kind would stop them. In school, there was all this pressure, but as adult they were freer, and Jake was happy to be able to express himself in the way he wanted about her. Distant, can be a bother if one lets it. It didn't seem to matter for the pair, so, while she thought he couldn't see her this weekend. Jake tracked Irene to this very spot using the coin as navigation device. Jake appeared behind a tree, holding a small bouquet of flowers. He smirks, stepping into her view. "There you are! Been looking everywhere for you!"

The day just got brighter when Jacob appeared. The woman,though confused, screamed in delight at the sight of her boyfriend.Irene had just settled her coffee down next to her when she was surprised by no other than Jacob Holland. She jumped up,her book dropped,and she instantly jumped on him with her arms around his neck."Jake!You're here!",she said breathlessly. "I thought you cannot come.",she added as she stepped back a bit to look at her boyfriend's face. He was smirking as he held a small bouquet of flowers. Flowers were a bit overrated but her eyes were not on them but on the handsome man holding them. It seemed that her weekend would not be spent in the school then.

Wrapping her arms back around his neck,Irene smiled,"I miss you,wolf boy.",a teasing voice always there for him. She gazed at him,running her tongue on her bottom lip unknowingly. Jacob made her feel beautiful and confident.He made her feel home and contented. She would never exchange it for anything else in this world.

Jake caught his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her waist. He laughed. "Why wouldn't I be? I said maybe." The man set her down, presenting the flowers to her. They weren't much, cliche in his ways. He adored her so, to give her anything was a token of his admiration for her. "Also, I needed to help my sister to move back in New Zealand. I've been thinking a lot lately, maybe I should come back here too?" He wonder what she thought about that idea while he assist his sister in transferring her things here. He thought it wouldn't be so hard, as long as he shop around for a new coaching position.

Jake hugged her again, grinning ear to ear. "Hmmm, is that so?" Jake teased his beautiful girlfriend. "I missed you loads." He leans over, softly pressing his lips against her. Humming in content, as he coddle her closely. "Very much."

Irene laughed when he tried to justify his statement that maybe he could not come. "Maybe?Well,I am not complaining now you are here.",she said nochalantly.She accepted the flowers he gave her,smelling their fragrance with a smile.He loved giving her presents,seemed to be making sure that he was doing things right. She told him,countless times,that he did not need to buy Jacob,as always,insisted.She listened as to why Jake was here,helping his sister move back.Her eyes suddenly widened when he was considering moving to NZ as well."You will?Come back here?What about your job?", she was beyond happiness if Jake would really come back but she did not want to be selfish about her boyfriend loving his job.

Irene rolled her eyes playfully,knowing her boyfriend was teasing her.She smiled, though, when he felt the same way.Their lips pressed to which she responded with much desire as if pouring all her longing for the man in the kiss."Is that so?", teasing him back as she wrapped one arm around his torso while the other one pulled out her wand to whisk the empty coffee cup toward the nearest trash bin before summoning her book toward her. She could just pick them up she was far too contented to be enveloped in Jacob's warmth.

Jake did this thing with his eyes, where he had put some thoughts to it, and also not empathize the idea of moving. "I want to, so I can be here with you and her, my niece and nephew. Also, New Zealand was home to me when I went to Hogwarts at one time of my life." He settled his hands on her waist and try to figure this all out with her. "I wanted to tell you first and see what you thought about it?" The man leans over again, kissed her nose and then met her lips one more time. He couldn't be any more content, than he was now. Nothing beats this moment, he felt so young and himself. His better self, not that cocky jock he was years ago.

"Mhmm!" Jake picked Irene up from behind, forcing her to give out by the knees as he carried her bridal style. "You are not gonna tease me in my own game!" Jake twirled, spinning her around on the spot. He really, really was over joyed to see her. And in front of others at the park, the man expressed all his love for the world to see. "You're so lucky you're pretty." He kissed her nose, stopped from spinning. He chuckles, grazing her lips once more.

Irene chuckled as she looked at Jacob think deeply.She just loved how different emotions appear on his face. Listening to him talk about how he wanted to be near her and his sister make her heart swell. Jacob was indeed different now. A good different and she liked it. Moreover when he asked about her take on this decision of his made her feel important to him.That he valued what she thought on things and that he included her in his life.The woman sighed blisfully and closed her eyes as Jacob peppered her face with kisses.She,of course,responded with equal ardour. "If it makes you happy,baby.",she said softly."I would love to see you everyday if you are already back here.",she added with a teasing smile.

"Jake!",Irene gave a yelp with a laugh as her boyfriend picked her up. Instantly,she wrapped her arms around his neck for support although he could carry her with ease. This had never changed. Jake had carried her before,from the forest to her dormitories,as if she was like a feather. Jake spun her around,her laughter makong her cheeks flushed.Another sweet kiss was shared between them,leaving her breathless and tingles down her smile. "You are so lucky that you are handsome as well.",she added breathlessly and with cheeks flushed. After all these years,this man still had an effect on her.

Irene grazed her hands down to Jake's broad chest,breathing his manly scent."So,wolf boy.",the teasing always there."What is tonight's agenda now that you are here and I am not alone for the weekend?",she asked as she leaned her head against his chest.She loved being in his arms and could not ask for more.

Jake mouth stretched as his skin wrinkle around his nose, brown eyes roll into their lids. "Wolf boy?" The man echoes that old familiar nickname. She said it twice today. "Am I going have to get used to that again?" His arms balance her weight in his clutches. Jake, tipped her down to his right. Then his left. Jake, briefly loosen his arms that secured her whole entire body. He almost let's her go. He laughs. "I would never." Lowering safely back onto her feet. Jake remains in close contact. He contemplated in how they could spend their evening together.

"I don't know, you tell me?" Eyebrows raised, him smirking. Jake, flung his arm around her shoulder. Pushing her to walk with him, the man did not care for other listening ears. Kids screaming and running nearby, he reminded where they were again. As happy and elated he was presently, he valued his privacy. No, outside force would dare ruin what he attempting to build up with Irene. "Okay, how about this? We go to a cinema and do muggel things? Watch a film, and from there..."Jake winked and took her hand. "We can take it from there." He mused.

Irene nodded as she snuggled deeper to the warmth of her boyfriend. "Yes. Wolf boy.",she pecked her lips on his cheek. "My wolf boy.", she added with a laugh. As soon as the words came out of her lips, Jacob tilted her to one side then the other as if she was on a rocking boat. She gave a yelp as she tightened her hold on her boyfriend. Suddenly, she felt Jake loosened his hold on her. "Jake!Don't you dare!", she shrieked, not caring if other people looked their way. She was laughing as she struggled to keep her hold on him.It did not take long though when he held her again with words of promise of not letting her go. She shivered at those as she slid down him until her feet were firm on the ground. She transferred her arms around his torso with her eyes on his face.

Irene pondered as to what they could do. Anything was fine for her as long as they were together. They started ambled their way around the park. Jake had his arm around her shoulder while she had hers around his waist. She was still thinking as she watched the scenery around her. Just as she cuddled closer to the man beside her, Jake spoke up and suggested muggle stuff which suited her fine. Irene laughed when Jake winked at her as he took her hand when he said taking things from there as the night went on. "Muggle things with you would be perfect, Jake.", she said sweetly."And what are you trying to tell me about that wink of yours, Mister Holland?", she jested.

Jake scuff, teasingly. He would allow her and only her to claim old pet names. He didn't learn to transfer to a wolf for nothing, anyways, it sort of came in handy when his sister's situation escalated. It's another subject he should mention, in due time. "Do I have to give you a little taste in what I am suggesting?" The man smile too coy, as he snagged her from behind. If there was a way to transfigure his teeth sharp, to be able to rake them along her pretty ivory skin. He would. Kissing will have to play a substitute. Lips, planted kisses along her delicate skin. He did it for a second, then set her free to walk away.

Jake, grinning, turn his back to face her. "Got it?" The man stood there, hands stuffed in his pockets. He couldn't wait to have her alone, in her apartment and actually spend some quality time with his girlfriend. Jake, could do with a few days in, not working, actually catching his breath with someone he cared for so much. It's been a long time since he had a day like this, a day with someone you love and cared about, who wanted to be with him as badly as he wanted to be with her. "Let's go, we can get something to eat when we get there!" He says, he extended his hand out for her to take.

Irene chuckled when all she got from Jake was a scoff of her teasing him again. She was a few steps away from her boyfriend as they were walking down the path when he snagged her from behind, asking her whether she would like a taste. She yelped in surprise, shivers went down her spine at the coy smile she could imagine Jake was sporting at that moment. The feeling intensified when his lips peppered her skin, grazing them delicately. She almost moaned in delight just as he finally set her free.

Asking him about the wink was almost useless. The woman knew that Jake would tease her back instead of giving her a straight answer. Crazy it may sound but Irene was looking forward to spending the weekend with him alone. She craved his company and attention, even more than before when they were students. She smiled in a loving way at him before taking his hand,"Alright, Jake.Let's go.", she laughed as she let herself be pulled toward him before giving him a sweet kiss."I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend with you, wolf boy.", she admitted softly, but still teasing him. She sighed in contentment as she wondered what they would do for the weekend.

"Good, because you're mine!" He laughed, almost sinister. He kissed her back with more adoration, and more love than he could ever muster. He took her away from this place, like he had planned and spent the weekend with her. One weekend, became two, then three and then more. When he wasn't coaching, Jake was with Irene like all the time. They became inseparable, to the point Jake went ahead and moved in with Irene. They came to a mutual agreement, that it would be great if they were living together. Jake wouldn't have had it any other way.

It was a Sunday night, and the weather in New Zealand was the total opposite back in the states. Chilled, cold air came from the outside as he was coming in their flat. Jake shut the door behind him as he unbutton his pea coat. He hanged it up, then proceeds to call for his girlfriend from within the flat. He was carrying a bag with two plastic bowls filled with today's soup by the Leaks and a loaf of bread. It was tonight's dinner, and various of other stuff he carried inside. "Irene?" He call out again as he made his way into the kitchen. Jake unpack for them, placed a dessert by a counter, and hid something small out of view.

Irene laughed as she settled into the kiss, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's neck. They left the park and made the most of the weekend together. And the weekend after that.More weekends followed after that. Irene always came back to the castle glowing more each week. She was overflowing with love and attention from Jacob. Every time Jake did not have sessions with the team, he immediately went to Irene's side and spent all the time with her. They became inseparable that it seemed natural for Jake to move in with her. She was not complaining and even basked in the wonderful feeling of being closer to her boyfriend.

It was a Sunday night and Irene was just in their room,lounging on their bed with a book on her hand when she heard the faint close of the door. She paused on her reading and smiled when she heard the voice that she had grown to love everyday calling her name. Placing the book on her bedside table, she stood up and directed herself to the door, following her boyfriend's voice calling out her name again. He seemed to be in the kitchen to which she followed him there. Leaning on the kitchen door, she gave him a teasing smile. "I'm here,wolf boy. Miss me?", she laughed lightly. Her eyes caught the food he prepared,her smiled growing wider. It had become their routine to just buy outside and eat at home, leaving the dining out for special occasions.

Jacob grins, grabbing her the moment she was in reach. "Hell yeah. What you think, snow white? Or, should I call you sleeping beauty? They've got you working nonstop, at the school of yours." Jacob nuzzled the blonde close. He breath her in, she smelled like cotton and lavender. He loved how she smell, he loved everything about his girlfriend. He loved how she was able to give him a chance, even after the stunt he put her through in their teenage years. He really didn't deserve any part of her to forgiven him, and yet she has.

Jake kissed her cheek, then her nose and eventually kissed her sweet, lips. He grins, pulling back from his chest up. "Are you hungry? I just stopped by the Leaks and figured you could eat something hot and ready." Jake pulled up a chair and motion for her to sit down. If he knew any better, he knew she had been reading a book in bed. Typical Irene. The man would follow up, and made the food available to her. He was doing anything to distract his own mind from the box. The box he hidden. It was working until that gut, twisting feeling started in his belly. Nervous. It had to be. Jake reached for one of the bowl of soups.

Irene giggled when her boyfriend pulled her close to him before calling her snow white. She raised her brows in surprise. "Snow White? Haven't heard you call me that in a while.", she breathed. He smelled of the sweat mixed with a woodsy fragrance that was perfect on him. She could even smell a hint of forest in him, brought by his wolf which drowned her every time they were close. "I prefer snow white than sleeping beauty.I don't always sleep, you know.", she laughed after saying this in a teasing voice. She had her arms wrapped around his neck while his were around her waist. Jake's face was so close to her that she could breathe in his aftershave and with just a few inches she could already place her lips on his.

It was unnecessary when Jake kissed her the way he always did. She just smiled as he sweetly peppered her face with kisses before finally claiming her lips. She responded with a soft purr, showing contentment before they parted away. Asked if she was hungry, she eyed him playfully."I am hungry.", she said softly,"For you, wolf boy.",she watched his reaction before continuing,"But you will have to wait since I can already smell the delicious food that you brought." She really loved teasing Jake and knew that he also had his own share of jokes. She took the seat he pulled out for her and waited for him to sit as well.

"I know, I know. If we're going with resemblance." Jake quickly added, his nose twitches. "You look like sleeping beauty, but if we're being technical and I don't think I ever been this technical, you're more like Belle." He teased her. However, there was some truth in that and he had his niece to blame for knowing all of this. Delilah, had loved all these muggel things. Lately, that hasn't been the case. He couldn't put himself to think about that, although, talking about Disney princess made it hard to not think of the girl. He shall be making a surprise visit to his sister's tomorrow.

"You tease." Jacob grabbed her again and kissed her again. She always knew what to say to get him going. It also doesn't help he only, really gets to marvel at her beauty during the weekend. The rest of the week they were busy most times, and at night they were tried from it all. At night, he tries, at least get a cuddle session in and talk nothing but sweet things with her until they both eventually fall asleep. That cause him to think of the box again and she was this close to getting what she wanted from him. He was a weak man for his girlfriend, it's getting harder to resist the way she teased him. "Wait, before this....close your eyes." He prompt her, stepping away from the table. "Really, close your eyes, are your eyes closed?" He waited until she did so. Then when he felt they were securely closed, Jacob went for the box and kneel right before her. He open the box, where the heart shaped engagement was placed. Jacob inhaled slowly, then exhaled before telling her to open her eyes. "Ready? Open them."

Irene raised her eyebrows at the numerous reference Jake had made about her to Disney princesses. The librarian was familiar with them herself, credit to her nieces. Looking into her boyfriend's face, she knew that his thoughts had already wandered to his own niece. Softly pinching his nose before giving him a kiss on the chin, she smiled,"If I am Belle, then you are my beast.",hugging him close to her before adding,"my handsome beast." Irene smiled affectionately at her favorite person.

Irene just squealed in delight before settling in for another kiss with Jake. She knew her boyfriend too well to know that their current arrangement was making their alone time unconventional. The only times they could really be with each other were the weekends when Irene was home from the castle and did not need to be there for the most of the day. Others were spent with her coming home late to just cuddle with him and talk about their days until their eyes closed. Irene, herself, yearned for more from Jake but they both knew that sleep was more tempting. She was already seated, waiting for Jake to sit across her when he moved away from the table again. Wrinkling her nose at Jake's instruction to close her eyes,"What are you up to now, wolf boy?", she asked with a nervous laugh. The last time he did this was when they were in Durmstrang when he played a prank on her. When the man still insisted to just follow him, she huffed and shut her eyes,"This better be good Holland.",she threatened with a giggle. They both knew that it was just an empty threat. Without vision, Irene heard a shuffle and could sense his presence near her.

There was silence.

"Ready? Open them."

What met her eyes after blinking them to adjust to the light again made the librarian's heart skip a beat. She was staring at the most beautiful ring her eyes had laid on. Lips apart and with her hand to her chest, she shifted her eyes from the ring to the man knelt in front of her. "Jake.", she gushed."Is this...", she could not form the words anymore. She was overwhelmed with different emotions as she continued looking at the ring and finally settled her gaze on her boyfriend.

Jake laughs inappropriately. It came out of him due to nerves and the face she made was one he had expected. Yet, he still let out a chuckle making no attempts to stop himself. When he got a better grip of his nerves, he said the first thing that popped in mind. "Yes, it's me proposing, what do you think it is?" He blurted, then regretted it a second later. Nerves were really kicking him in the guts. Okay, okay. Let's try this again. Slow and steady Jacob, slow and steady. He calmly held the box in front of his beautiful girlfriend. Irene, the girl he met in Drumstrang who took a like him in right away. Back when he was young and dumb with a dream in flying in the big league. Back when his arrogance got the best of him and he made the foolish mistake of letting her go. He was the biggest **** that year when he broke it off. He didn't want to be tie down when he left Drumstrang to attend Hogwarts. He thought it would've had made their relationship complicated, and it kind of did at his expense. Jacob was the fool leaving her, and Irene is the forgiven angel who ruled his dreams at nights when they're not together. He was so lucky, so very lucky for her forgiven heart.

Jacob smile, though some of those old memories hurt him inside, he had a hopeful future to look forward too. Hopefully. "Will you, Irene Meredith, the most forgiven, loveliest woman in the world, will you make me the happiest man in the world in being my wife? Will you with every blonde lock of yours and pretty blue eyes, will you marry me?" He blurred the lines of asking and pleading. Jacob couldn't help it. He was so in love with her, Jake couldn't bare to think she would say no. The rejection would kill him, however he would wait a lifetime to make her his wife. He would wait an eternity.

Irene's eyes were halfway in tears and in a glare as she watched Jake laughed at her somehow. The glare was gone when he explained the obvious situation they were in. They had come a long way from being two students who had met in the forest. Far better than the two immature teenagers who broke up and were bitter of the result of that decision. She thought that she would never learn to forgive this man in front of her. That when they crossed paths again, she would make him grovel even for her forgiveness. Yet here she was, here they were, living together and spending every available second with each other. She was smiling as she thought of these. Jacob Holland, kneeling in front of her, looking so handsome yet nervous as he held the beautiful ring out to her.

Her hands were clasped together as she listened to her boyfriend - fiance, though he did not know it yet - as he revised his proposal and came out even funnier yet romantic. He was trying to conceal his begging for her yes while professing his love in the Jacob way that he knew. She took the box which held the ring and gently set it on the table. She was quiet as her eyes never left his. She was trying her best not to laugh as she took in his reaction to her actions at that moment. The answer was on the tip of her tongue but she wanted to do something along with the answer. With the ring safely out of their hands, she lunged herself into Jacob's arms, wrapping hers around his neck. This resulted to both of them falling to the ground,her on top. "Yes!Of course, yes, you silly wolf boy!", she gushed with a loud laugh as she peppered kisses on the face of her soon-to-be-husband.

She was quiet and that bugged the hell out of him. Jacob was confused in the way she was reacting following his proposal. That made him go hysterical on the inside and he tried his best to hide it. Then, FINALLY, the answer he was waiting for came in a form of a pounce. The blonde, took them both down on the cool, tile floor. Jacob, shocked, found himself laughing and rolling on the ground with his fiance. "You're lucky that I love you! Damn you woman!" The man said, breathless almost. He could sense his heart had skipped a few beats, then it was drumming back up as normal again. Jacob brushed the blonde lock away from her face. He smiled, then capture her soft lips with his. He could never get enough of wanting to kiss her. Kissing her was like kissing flower petals, sweet, soft, and delicate. Jacob stayed attached to her lips longer than usual.

When they parted, he hugged her close to his chest. "I'm the luckiest man alive, do you know that?" He tells her, he could just die happy. Right there and then. Jacob did not want this moment to end. It's the joyous he ever been. He wanted to savor this moment for as long as he could. He coddle her close, then kissed her once more on her forehead. "I'll send the good news to my parents, they'll be happy. I'm sure of it." He grins, thinking how content his family would be to know he finally setting down. That he has committed himself to someone he definitely wanted to spend the rest of his living life with. And they'll be happy to know it wasn't a total stranger, it was someone they connect with from his past. They'll be happy to know that he truly desired to make Irene his lovely wife.

GODMODDED WITH PERMISSION

Irene was laughing as she snuggled closer to her fiance. He kissed her so deeply that her laughter was silenced as she kissed him back. Her hands were on his warm chest,always reminding her that this was not just a dream but a reality. After all that they had been through, they were here in this moment together. She giggled as she recalled his outburst from how she acted following his proposal. She would admit that it was funny as well.

Irene leaned back when she heard Jake said that he was the luckiest man alive. Laughing, she placed a soft kiss on his jaw before saying,"Good to know,Mr. Holland. Although,I would say I'm the luckiest girl too.",she added with a wink. She sighed contentedly as she listened to him mention about sending word to his parents. She remembered his family with a smile. They were wonderful people despite them not being together, they still treated her like family. She also made a mental note to send word to her family as well. Her father would have been ecstatic if he was still alive. Taking Jake's hand before standing up, she pulled him upright before stepping closer to him once more. "Are you going to send word to them now or could it wait until later?",she asked with a meaningful look in her eyes. Walking backward with her eyes still on him, she led the way to their bedroom,through the open door. When her legs met the foot of their bed, Irene pull her fiance flushed to her body. "I was wondering if we could celebrate tonight, just the two of us, before we share the news.",her arms removing his shirt over his head before settling them around his neck. "I love you,my future husband.", she said huskily,leaning in for a kiss as they spent the night in each other's arms, basked in love and happiness for what their future held.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back