Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
August 2051; St. Mungos Delivery Room
Danielle had sent a message to Damien to come straight away to St. Mungos. It seemed his meeting took longer but all the thoughts flew out of her mind and she was told to push. She huffed, taking a deep breath and pushed. Tears in her eyes, she held to whatever she could and screamed. "A few more pushes now Mrs. Gates. We can see her head now." She heard, nodding. Giving it one more push and she could hear the cutest cry she had ever heard. The healer quickly set to work, cleaning the baby before swaddling her with a blanket. The healer passed the little bundle to which she gingerly accepted. "My husband?" she asked weakly as her eyes gazed into the most angelic face in her existence.

Damien had been hesitant to go to a fashion show with Dani so far along, but she had insisted he needed to continue his work. The show had no sooner ended then he got the message. Damien rushed there as quick as he rushed to the hospital, heart sinking as he was finally admitted into the room to see Dani holding Angel in her arms. "Here," he managed softly, tears filling his eyes. "Dani, Im sorry," he managed, pulling up a stool and brushing Dani's hair back, trying to peek at Angel. "How are my girls?" He asked gently.

No sooner she looked for her husband, Damien rushed in, his eyes already teary. She smiled at him, shaking her head. She looked back down at Angel, her little eyes closed before she opened her mouth to answer when a piercing pain shot through her. She gasped, instantly passing their child to him. Her green eyes widely looked at Damien. She felt as if something was still about to push out of her.

Damien's eyes widened, taking Angel before she was promptly taken by a nurse. "Dani? Danielle," he fretted, taking her hand in his and brushing her hair back.

"There's another head,"
the doctor spoke, spreading her legs a bit more, "Keep pushing, Mrs. Gates,"

Damien's eyes widened. "Another what?" He asked, astounded.

Dani barely had time to register what was said, Damien's reaction said it for her as she instinctively breathed and pushed. As much as she wanted to hold her husband's hand through this, Damien had his hands full with Angel. Good thing this twin gave her about two minutes to gain back some energy. Grabbing to the bed bar, she breathed deeply and gave one strong push before she heard another cry, a bit different in tone but angelic all the same.

Damiens eyes widened, covering Dani's hand with his own. It was several minutes before the girls were both swaddled and positioned in Danielle's arms. He stood close, looking down at the twins with awe. "Remind me to make the crib bigger," he teased Dani softly, reaching and gently taking their surprise girl from his wife, running a finger gently down her face once she was settled in his arms. "What should we name our little surprise?" He asked his wife, cooing at the baby in his arms.

Danielle slumped back on the bed, catching her breath with her eyes closed. She only opened them when she felt movement and just in time for the girls to be given to her. She looked down at each of them, could not believe that in their first year as a married couple, they were blessed with not one but two kids. Damien took the second one and smiled, even laughed gently at the question. "Angel...", looking at their firstborn. "Airen.", she met his eyes. "What do you think?"

Damien chuckled, running a thumb lightly over Airen's face before handing the baby to a nurse, reaching to take Angel so he could pass her to another nurse. "It's beautiful. They're beautiful. You're beautiful," He brushed her hair back, kissing her forehead. "Sleep, my sweet. Rest. I'll watch after the girls." He murmured, brushing his fingers lightly over her face and running his thumb along her jaw. "Would you like me to lay with you?" He asked, knowing how she liked to be held.

Danielle observed how Damien was with the twins. Her heart was full. For him. For the twins. Her family. Being the youngest of five and the only girl, she realized she was capable of loving more people in her life, especially her children. She smiled softly at the kiss before scooting over to make room for her husband. She just smiled sheepishly at his question. "You know I want to.", she whispered.

Damien chuckled, taking off his jacket and draping it over the end of the bed before shifting the pillows a bit so he could sit next to her, leaning back against the bed. He scooted so she could rest against him comfortably and he could still get up without disturbing her once she was asleep. He drew her into his side, making sure she was covered with the blanket and running his fingers through her hair. "You did good, Mama," He murmured, smiling lovingly down on his wife.

Danielle let out a chuckle before snuggling close to her husband. As soon as she was comfortable, she looked up at him lovingly just as he ran his hand through her hair. It gave a soothing sensation making her hum in approval. "We did well, Papa.", she corrected him. "It seems like you have to do some modifications to the room.", she joked. She remembered Damien getting stoked on the purple room decoration. "Still purple or add some pink?", she teased. She slowly wrapped an arm around his torso, planning on not letting him go.

Damien chuckled, running his fingers through her hair in an attempt to help soothe her to sleep. "No, no pink," He mused lightly. "That's a common misconception, actually. If you really want the room to pop, the best color would be yellow." He mused, thinking of which fabrics he might be able to use, or maybe something simple like sunflowers or tulips. "It's a good thing we had the two rockers already," He laughed lightly. "I didn't realize we would need them at the same time," He pressed a kiss to Dani's head. "We should probably tell your brother, at least." He smiled. "I was on the phone with Cooper when I got your message so my family knows,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back