Uncertainty

Natasha Bell

OOC First Name
Mika
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
(open to anyone I haven't met as well as people I know =P Nat needs more friends!)

Natasha ran down to the lake, needing to get out of the castle. Her tear-streaked face shone in the bright sunlight. She skidded onto the grass, grass-stains appearing on her faded jeans. Her hair hung around her shoulders, no sparkly clips or headbands decorating it. Her school robes were absent of their usual glitter and fluff, and her shoes were scuffed. She looked a wreck, but she didn't care. Not one tiny little bit.

Her mother could die, she possibly was dead already, and Natasha didn't know it. Natasha was the kind of person who couldn't deal with change. She had cracked when her father died, what would happen to her if her mother died too?

Nat kicked off her shoes, and put her feet in the freezing water. The cold water calmed her slightly. She thought about what had happened over the past few months, and her eyes filled with fresh tears. Her vision was blurred as tears cascaded down her face. She made a small choking sound, trying to stop them.

Kate watched from the Hufflepuff common room as Nat ran out of the school and to the lake front. Kate pulled on her warm jumper and some nice good socks and her warm coat as the air still had a chill to it. She soon arrived next to Nat and sat down on the chilly ground so that she wouldn't make Nat jump.

Seeing all her stuff screwn across the floor Kate took pity on Nat and picked it all up for her then neatened it up. Before she had finished with it all she asked Nat, "Do you care about freezing to death?" She looked at Nat carefully and saw that she was crying. Running over she asked, "Nat, whats wrong?" Kate gave Nat a quick hug and dragged her out so she wouldn't freeze up her feet in the cold. Kate grabbed out her wand and with the simple spell of ACCIO she called over the socks and shoes for Nat. "Tell me Nat." She begged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back