Unbelievely Bored

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Mischief day had been ages ago and Hoshi was bored with life again. This rarely happened seeing as she made her own fun most days but today Hoshi felt as if the world was dead. Hoshi was leaning on a banister on the third floor randomly letting go her screaming Yo-yo down to the floor under them. The point of this was to see who passed by then seeing if she could catch the ear of the person with the yo-yo.

It was a small thing but still it was something to do. And the shouts that some people made where priceless in her book. Hoshi grinned to herself. "If your bored don't complain make your own fun." She said to herself as she let the yo-yo down on it's string again. She heard someone scream along with it. She looked down to see the boy start rubbing his ear. She hadn't just made the yo-yo scream in her ear but she had actually hit it too. Hoshi laughed into the collor her short leather jacket she was waring. Priceless.

Hadan was wearing her dark blue jeans and a black sweater. Today was a lazy day, and she had her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Much has changed since last year. Last year, she was into the gothic attire, and she was not friendly to really any people. Mainly, she dressed in all black because she did not come to terms of the past. And now that she had, there was some sort of evolution to the way Hadan dressed and her attitude. She dressed like a normal teenager, what she liked. She did not care whether it was in style or not, though more than half the time, it was. And she had this certain appealing glow about her. Not to mention the black dye in her hair faded to a brown.

Hadan's red eyes had deepened to a ruby color, though still cold. She did not have any emotion onto her face, but inside, she had those annoying butterflies about the Yule Ball. For once, Hadan was going to dress up. A scream interrupted her thoughts, and she glanced up. There was Hoshi, leaning on the banister, up to her tricks again. Hadan rolled her eyes to herself, and her lips curled into a small, but charming smile. That girl really loves to have fun in the most unusual ways. Hadan approached the second year, and she too leaned on the banister next to her. "Enjoying yourself, Hoshi?" Hadan raised an eyebrow, and smirked slightly.

Hoshi looked at the girl that had come over to talk to her the looked her up and down before realizing who it was. "Hadan-senpi!" She said with a bright smile on her face. She brought the yo-yo out of it's sleeping man pose which it had been in for sevral minutes giving off one long perceing scream. It ended when the yo-yo climbed back up into her hand. "Yeah well it's either this or die of excrusiation bordem. I don't like being bored never have." She said laughing slightly. She looked down trying to make up her mind on weather or not she should drop the yo-yo again this time on a reather clueless looking girl but then thought better of it.

Hoshi was sure that the yo-yo would annoy Hadan somewhat. "I could always look up Lissy and Adira but then I would have to come up with something to do. I wouldn't mind but it would have involved some violence and that would have lead to losing house points. Normally I wouldn't care much but Slytherin is in second place and has a real chance at winning the house cup." She said putting a reason her absence from the spotlight. The year that came though people would know the name of the Goth Gang for sure. "So what are you up to?" She asked as she took the yo-yo off her finger and started to toss it up not too far from her palm.

Hadan gave her an odd stare for a moment, but then again, Hadan also did not look the same either. But that did not take away who she was. Hadan was still that proud Slytherin who did not like for anyone to take down a lot of their points. In fact, she did not like that one girl that took away a hundred or so points of Slytherin. That would have definitely put them in first place. Hadan smiled at Hoshi, and responded, "No one likes being bored. I honestly don't anyway." Then again, she usually kept herself entertained by simple reading or doing something of her own free will. As long as it entertained this Slytherin.

Hadan knew who Larissa was, but never heard of Adira. "Um, Adira? I'm afraid I haven't met or even heard of her." Hadan shrugged lightly. "Also, I personally don't want anything to jeopardize our house points. We will be winning the house cup. After all, we do deserve that." Hadan glanced down at the lower level, and stared at the people walking by. When the question was asked, Hadan glanced up at the younger girl once more. Hadan leaned off the banister, and stood up straight to her full height. "Nothing much, but thinking on whether or not I am going to dress up for that ball." Hadan wondered if any of her friends were going, besides her date of course.

Hoshi bowed her head. "Of course Hadan-senpie, I have been... carful of what I do lately. When a certen buzzing bee gets caught for using information in an inapropet way a worse fate will await her than losing house points." She said talking about the GOSSIP mag. She suspected that Hadan knew something about it seeing as the secrets spread there had caused a lot of things to happen at the school. Some good, some bad all of them pointless though in Hoshi's eyes. "Lexi has learned her lesson I think and has been keeping to herself more and more. I think Slytherin is safe." She added with a bright grin. She twisted her lip in though.

"Adira-chan clams to be a pureblood that comes from a really rough family. Nothing like mine I'm sure but still. She's violent so she's a good friend to have if one is ever in a bind that calls for unsual cruelty." She said airly. Hoshi could talk of these things without feeling much. After all she grew up in a cruel home. "She's also a really fun girl once you get her to come out of her shell some. I had a spar with her not to long ago she can fight fairly well." She said laughing. Hoshi leaned forward some more. "I'm not sure if I'm going either. There are a few that would be more than happy to take me but I'm still not sure." She said with a sigh. She looked over to a corner only to be meet with pure shadows. Where have you gone Henric Lee crossed her mind.

Hadan nodded, "That is good to hear that you haven't been in trouble lately. Although, I did hear about that little Herbology stunt you pulled." Hadan laughed softly, just because that was her adopted father's older brother. Not only that, she knew that he was under that clever disguise. The Styx she met at the Manor was most definitely not the one at the school. Hadan gave Hoshi an odd look, "Buzzing bee? Oh, you mean that magazine. I can't stand that they put my family in there. The Styx's." She had read the one story with Jaken and his mad break up. That really mad Hadan upset, and now, the brothers were going through a tough time. Though she had no idea what it was over.

"Lexi...so that's the girl's name." Hadan's expression was hard, not nearly as friendly as she was before. "I might have to have a talk with her soon if she continues with that nonsense." Hadan sighed, and made sure that her emotions were under control. She listened to the short explanation of Adira, and she laughed, "A pureblood? And a really rough family." Hadan rolled her eyes. "Blood purity doesn't matter. Violent huh. Well, I guess if she is your friend and all." Hadan personally did not want to cross anyone like that. She knew how to fight, quite well actually, but she did not want to get in trouble for the sake of her house. She was smarter than that. Hadan smiled a bit, "You should go, because this is my first time going. And, apparently, I have a date there too." Hadan wondered if she wanted a certain boy to ask her. However, Hadan wasn't too keen on other people's lives.

Hoshi put her hand to her head. "If it anything like seeing my friends being front page news in that rag, you must be more than upset. I'm seen Kaleb around some but he's not the same as he was at the begining of the year. I haven't seen much of Jaken-Senpie" She said with a sigh. She had seen him around though she didn't socialize with him much but she still knew him. As for Jaken she was sure that seventh years did not have much to say to lowly second years. Hoshi let those thoughts go then looked back up at Hadan.

Hoshi's face brightened when she found out that Hadan might have a date. "Cool. I thought you wheren't into boy's or anyone for that matter." She said as a slight joke. "Better to have one date than to run the risk of having him mauled by three other boys. I have been a little too friendly with the male population this year but it's been fun and it's not like I've kissed any of them so ech." She said rolling her eyes. "I think Lexi has been laying low for a few days though I think it's better if she stays out of sight for the rest of the year. Her and the Hampton girl. She's been making enemies left and right. Not smart when your a Slytherin." She said. Living in Slytherin was something like living in the Koshiba Manor. It was comfortable in a way.

Hadan released a slightly audible sigh. Even she knew that this was true. Though she never talked to Kaleb, she kept a close eye on him. "I was more than upset for the first few days, believe me. I had to go out into the forest for a few hours. I too noticed the change in Kaleb, but I'm sure that it is nothing. As for Jaken, well, he has been around, just not very active. NEWTs, you know." Hadan shrugged lightly. Her thoughts lingered on the two, wondering why they were being themselves. Then again, Jaken has a lot of schoolwork. But that does not explain the little Styx. Hadan dismissed these thoughts, saving them for later.

Hadan laughed, "I'm not into boys, or really anyone. We met, talked, played in the rain. And he asked me randomly. So, I said that I would." Hadan smiled comfortingly. The only thing Hadan did not look forward to was dressing up. Though Asparuh had spent a great deal of money upon her wardrobe, along with Chavdar. She was sure that she could find something suitable. Hadan gave Hoshi a look, and shook her head, "Oh, Hoshi, shame on you." She smirked however. "Well, while I have not been around many, if any male population, you are going out on the all. Good thing there is no kissing though." Hadan laughed in her hand. The only two males she did talk to that weren't family was Raffael and Dietrich. Hadan raised an eyebrow, and shrugged, "If Lexi knows what is good for her, she should lay low. The last thing she needs to do is act up in front of proud Slytherins. I'd feel sorry for her if she came across Jaken. Though that would be funny. I don't know a Hampton girl..." Hadan tried to recall but nothing came to mind.

Hoshi srugged. She cared but not that much. The Styx family had always been nice to her. Well exsept the professor who disliked her because of the mayhem she had caused in his class. Not that she really minded. It was like pocking a snake to her. She was only waiting for it to show it's fangs then she would have stopped stop. Had her mother not gotten involved and threatened to take away her holiday. "Things are still fun around here though. I just can't make my brand of fun as often as I like." She said. She was itching to try the jinxes the learned in DADA but knew that is she got caught she was would be looking at the face of Professor Larraman. Then she would be looked at Professor M's face again and that was something that she didn't need. She had asured him that she wouldn't be back there again.

Hoshi laughed along with Hadan. "That's on way of meeing someone and why not it could be fun to go the Yule Ball for you." She said with a bright smile. Hadan seemed a lot happyer to Hoshi. Hoshi was happy for her too though she could still the cold red eyes horror that Hoshi had idolized. She just knew that. "Hey I have started to like boys. I like them a lot." She said laughing. She liked to mess with them if she where perfictly honest. When made her do it she wouldn't tell anyone but Larissa and Sam because they where the two she trusted the most. "It you see the Hamton girl you can't miss her. She had bright pink hair that makes her look like she poured a bottle of stomach medicen on her head and thinks the world revolves around her. She even asked me to worship her in not so many words. Where she not new I would have done worse than give her a paint job." She said shrugging. Hoshi destested the color pink and wouldn't woship anyone that didn't earn it. Like Hadan.

Hadan laughed into her hand a bit more, “Why can’t you make as much fun as before? I hope you haven’t been in major touble.” Hadan’s tone went back to serious like it normally was. Hadan rarely joked around, just only out in the rain. It seemed to bright out the bright, fun Hadan that the serious one kept restrained from time to time. Still all the same to her. She was still Hadan, with the ice cold ruby eyes, to the stiff and eerie posture she contained. Though she had changed altogether as a whole. She had locked up her past and came to terms with it. Her real family was all dead, and she had overcome the curse. Nothing would could take her nor would anything ever harm her as badly as it did in the past.

Hadan grinned a bit more, “I think I will. The only part that I dread is the dressing up. I think most of the things my Grandfather bought for me are bit too fancy to a ball.” Hadan rolled her eyes. Though she did have a decent idea of how she would wear her hair. Light waves, but that was it. Hadan wasn’t much on fixing her hair. Hadan shook her head, “You are a bit young for that, aren’t you? I am not even into boys. Not much at all.” Even if Hadan ever developed any sort of fuzzy feelings around Raffael, she would never reveal. It just seemed rather weird, and not only that, she could not ever picture a boy having a crush on her. Especially him. Despite of those thoughts, she figured that she would just have to play it out, and see where it leads. Hadan sneered in disgust, “Pink hair? Ugh, that is just revolting. I probably would just dye her hair normal if I were top actually do anything. Or shave it off. But demanding to be worshiped is pathetic. That just tells you that she has a self esteem issue.” Hadan shook her head disapprovingly.

Hoshi shook her head. "No I have been a good girl shockingly enough." Hoshi said twisting her lip irratebley. All for Slytherin She thought. Hoshi needed something to take out her frustrasions with. Her lessons with Ti where just not doing the job right. She had to handel herself for another semester though. Slytherin was so close. She couldn't be the one that brought them down. "Though Hamton would have gone to the athoities with the whole paint thing. Good thing she didn't or I would have countered with a little something of my own." She said with a bright grin. When it was her verses another person she could win when it was her by herself it was alittle harder for Hoshi to talk herself out of trouble.

If Hadan was a physical person, then she would have patted Hoshi on the back, but she was not. "Can't help but to say that I'm impressed by your good behavior. Though a bit too shocked." Hadan couldn't say that she missed the old Hoshi, even if it did bring Slytherin down a bit. Hadan wondered what she could do to help out Hoshi before she went mad. There had to be something in store. Perhaps an opportunity would arrive soon. Hadan rolled her eyes, "I kind of wish that you did counter with something of your own." Hadan shrugged lightly. She liked to hear stories, but then again, she was hardly involved with a lot of things. She preferred her own quiet space. Even though she was a fighter, and one could vouch for it, but still.

Hoshi bowed her head but showed no other sign of the pride she felt for being complamented by Hadan. Inside she was jumping though. Hadan was impressed. Impressed with her. Hoshi knew how difficult that had to be and she had mangaged it. Hoshi would have squeaked if she where that kind of fangirl. "Anything for Slytherin." She said simply. There where other ways to have fun and go against the system without making her the center of attention. Though the spot light was her home Hoshi had to work under a cloke of darkenss for a bit. "I sort of wish she had made it a big deal too but she didn't and I have to move on." She said as she rested her head on her fists. Hadan had said that she had been more tham upset when GOSSIP had metioned Jaken and Kaleb. Should she tell what she had found out? Hoshi decided that no . She was saving her imformation for when Isabella struck aginst her. Then she would set everything in motion.

Hadan noticed that she bowed her head, and Hadan just smiled. This girl was fascinating, and really looked up to her. Hadan viewed Hoshi like a professor would a student, and Hadan would also do the best she could to ensure that Hoshi is well, as long as she deserved it. "Indeed." Hadan took pride in her house, however, did not like those who told them that they were evil. Stereotypes, how they angered this teenager. Hadan though tried not to get overly worked by such things. It was really a waste of time. Hadan nodded, "Those words are very true. One cannot dwelll... Though there are always more opportunities in the future." Hadan grinned slightly.

Hoshi smiled back. She was sure that what she had would work against the Hive Mother. She had to send a few people to the hospital wing aflicted with wayward magic because people where making her mad. Those pictures would have been the end of her had Henric not know how she felt about him already. She knew that some of her friends wouldn't make a big deal of it because she had told them as well. Having these kind of feelings for someone was really a pain in the back end. "Things will work out. Now if I say here much longer someone will notice that some people have gone def while walking the corridore below me I think it's best I take my leave." She said laughing. She wasn't going to get caught with this one. Hoshi was too good for that. "I will be seeing you in the common room." She said brightly then took off down the next starecase. She would have done a small something for the next person to go down the starecase she was walking but there was a good chance that the someone that passed by would be Hadan.

Hadan couldn’t help but laugh in her hand when Hoshi said that she must take her leave. Hadan must as well. Many things to do, and less time than ever. Studying for the exams. “As I will see you, Hoshi.” Hadan waited until Hoshi was out of sight, before descending the stairs, looking as magnificent as ever as she glided down them. Hadan’s head was held up high, and she did not spare a glance in any direction as she made her way to the Slytherin common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back