Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Georgiana walked along the 7th floor corridor. Being new she was looking around the castle for something to do, and decided to start on the floor of her house. Wandering up and down the hall she looked at the moving protraits for a few seconds before moving onto the next one. She was slightly creeped out that most talked to her, and basically questioned her for her rude staring. She was quite unsure of how to reply and that is when she would move on to the next one. Of course some of the beings followed her down the hall moving between the frames, which freaked her out even more. Reading about something is completely different then seeing it in person, she thought.

"Would you stop following me?" She stated to a particular dog that had followed her from frame to frame down the hall. Of course being herself it wasn't ina rude tone, a slight hint of annoyance was there, but her smile remained as she looked at the dog which she found very cute. "Oh, Red would just love you. You should go find him, he should be down near the Hufflepuff enterance, or in their Common Room," she told the dog. It seemed to understand and pounce away moving towards the stairs. She laughed slightly before turning back to the picture of a Jungle. "Oh I wish I had something to do," she stated her though outloud.

Gil had barely been sorted for an hour and he already thought Hogwarts was the most awesome place he'd ever gone to. And it was a school, to boot. Who'd ever have thought that school and cool could ever be used in the same sentence? Grinning, Gil clambered out of the portrait hole, staring wide eyed as the picture bid him adieu. Moving paintings. Moving and TALKING paintings.

With a grin, Gil turned, marching purposefully down the corridor, gaping at some of the paintings he passed. In his mind, he already had a list of places to explore. First, that forest outside. Apparently, it was 'forbidden', which in Gil's mind made it exciting. So what if there were a few dangerous animals in there? It wasn't as if he'd never seen a bear before. Besides, he had a wand now, so he'd be able to handle it. If possible, he might be able to convince some other gryffindors to tag along with him; It'd be more fun that way. Next, Gil had decided, he was going to try and find the secret passages. It was a castle, and a magical one at that, so there just had to be a secret passage somewhere. And a dragon. It was a given that there'd be a dragon. A magical school without a dragon was like a...like a...Well, it just wasn't as much fun.

Still buzzing with excitement, he failed to spot Georgiana and barrelled into her, falling backwards on to the floor. "Ow" he complained, rubbing his head as he clambered back onto his feet, looking over at her. "Sorry, you alright?", asked Gil, stretching out a hand to help her up. His gaze fell on her badge and he grinned broadly as he recognised his new house insignia. Or at least, he recognised the Lion. "Hey, you're a Gryffindor too!" Gil exclaimed excitably, pointing his own badge, "I'm a first year. The name's Gil, by the way. Well, actually it's Gilbert Williams, but I hate that name so just call me Gil. What's your name?"

Sofiajade badly needed some quiet place to mingle with her drumsticks. Hogwarts always gave her comfort ever since she arrived here a year ago, now she needed some peace again and some talking too perhaps. She only thought of one place, the Room of Requirements. She made her way through the seventh floor corridor, saying hi to the portraits that made her company before, then walked three times in front of the door and thought of new friends and music. After that, she smiled to herself upon seeing the door and excitedly entered it. Sofiajade saw two persons were already inside but they looked like they had some mishap with each other. "Hi, everything okay there?" she asked while approaching them. "I'm Sofiajade by the way." she introduced and led out her hand while giving them a warm smile.

Georgiana rubbed her side as she watch the boy stand up. Her smile didn't fade, actually she had to keep herself form laughing. "I'm alright. Georgiana Night, nice to meet, well bump into you," she said happy to have met another Gryffindor. When she heard the voice of a girl she turned and saw a Hufflepuff coming their way. "Oh, You're a Hufflepuff, my brother is too!" Georgiana stated excitedly, thinking she could introduce the two of them at some point. Looking between the two people in front of her, she briefly wondered if they would become her friends through the next 7 years at Hogwarts New Zealand.

OOCOut of Character:
We're not in the room of requirement, are we? o_O I thought we were just in the corridor

"Yeah, nice to meet you" replied Gil enthusiastically, grinning back at her. He glanced around, watching as another painting moved in front of him. "Hey, were you planning to explore too?" Gil asked Georgiana with a grin, "I was just about to. This castle's huge! I bet it has secret rooms and hidden passages and random stuff. Someone said about elves..." If there were elves, he was going to find them. Along with the dragon and the sea monster in the lake. This was a magic castle, so they had to be somewhere. He imagined the elves to be tall with long flowing hair, camping in the forest and singing songs, like in lord of the rings. How the head got them to cook was a mystery. " Hey, have you seen the moving portraits yet?" said Gil with a grin, gesturing to the walls, "they're super cool! I spent ages talking to this awesome knight who spoke in riddles. He was really weird but he showed me a few moves." Gil mimed a couple of the sword strikes, pretending to fight an invisible target, before stopping with a laugh, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Hearing another voice, Gil turned to find himself facing a taller, older girl who smiled at them. "Yeah, everything's cool" he replied good naturedly, smiling back at Sofiajade, "I was just telling Georgiana about a Knight I speaking to." His eyes fell on her badge and his face lit up. "You're a Hufflepuff" Gil exclaimed, "I haven't met one yet. I'm Gil. Gilbert Williams, but call me Gil. Do you have a nickname? Sofiajade's pretty long... Mind if I call you Sofia?" He took her hand and gave it a quick, friendly shake, releasing it as he stepped back, so he was looking at both of them. "I was just saying to Georgiana that I was about to go see if I could find any secret rooms or passages. You're older than us, so you must know some, right?"

OOCOut of Character:
we are on a completely different floor then the ROR i do believe, sorry for so late of a reply, we finally got our broken computer fixed and home.

Geogiana could barely keep up with all the words that were coming from Gil's mouth even though english was her native lanuage. "House Elves. They make all our food and clean the castle, very nice creatures actually," she said as a quick reply to his comment about the elves. She lightly rubbed the spot he ran into her and looked back to the moving portraits. "Oh yes, they are very nice. Though I did have a dog following me at one point," she said wondering if the dog went off to find her brother or not. Turning to the older girl she thought about what Gil was saying about the secret rooms and things and remembered hearing about a secret room and wondered if the older girl was going to tell them about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back