Tyler Hawkens

Tyler Hawkens

OOC First Name
madz
Wand
10 ¼ inch Mahogany Wood with a Core of Hippogriff Talon
{TYLER,NIEL,HAWKENS}
tyler-2.png

...still alive but i'm barely breathing...

Name:
Tyler Niel Hawkens
Nicknames:
Tyler
Date of Birth:
January 2nd, 2015
Sexuality:
Not Sure
Blood:
Mixed Blood

House:
Claw'
Year:
2nd
Wand:
10 ¼ inch Mahogany Wood with a Core of Hippogriff Talon

{PRAYING TO A GOD}
...that i don't believe in...

Face:
Connor Paolo
Hair:
Short Blonde, A little gel away from his eyes, short and always low cut. Just never short that he would consider it bald.
Body:
Small, lanky, about Four, Eleven and growing. Not tough enough to hold his grown but not afraid when it comes to defending himself he uses his mind over body when it comes to situation like that.
Accent:
English-American with a bit of Aussie background
Clothing style:
Sort of prep, parents make him wear high style clothes but he hates it. He doesn't agree but bares it. After wearing them since he were a child, Tyler Hawkens had long gone accept his parents choice in clothing for him, doesn't help that he attends a school were uniform required all the time.
General description:
Tyler Hawkens, a boy with normal looking hair style, blonde and cut sort of in a mushroom way, with natural highlights spilling through his locks. He's small and lanky, his height average about his age, except he's just below average when it comes to both height&weight. But it matches evenly out, so no one really notice that he's just beneath average.

He's light tone complexion with brown eyes. His nose is small and pointy, and his ears naturally hide behind his blonde locks (pointy at the end). He wishes too look different, a bit more well tone than lanky but that's just his media ways talking to him. Zero scars but a burn mark just at his thumb crease is noticeable if you stare at him long enough.

{I GOT TIME}
...while she got freedom...

-Comic Books (he likes them, not love them)
-He love to perform fireworks (his dad works for them in both world)
-And he loves boating
(Kayaking Mostly and Sailing; again he's use to it growing up near the Suburban Area of NY..)
-He loves reading;Mostly autobiography and Real Life stories, and he likes writing short novella.
Dislikes:
-Socializing with anyone that seems weird to him.
-Color mustard, its just an ugly color to him.
-And he's highly allergic to peanuts
-Those that are better than him.
Habits:
-yelling inappropriately
-thinks he's a bit better than most people
-Biting his nails
-Lying to his muggels friends at home
Fears:
-Accidentally drinking something like a potion; and it ends up really bad, like breaking out in hives or just dying.
-Dying
Strenghts:
-Being straight Forward
-Taking Advantage of life till the Fullest
-Being Smart and Sane
Weaknesess:
-Not being able to control a certain situation at a certain time at the right giving moment; damn I should've done this.

{WHEN A HEART BREAKS}
...no it don't break even...

Mother:
Brittany Ann Hawkens
Father:
Daniel Nielsen Hawkens
Siblings:
Natalie Lillian Hawkens-Older sister by a year attending School in Salem
Other relatives:
Nate Wolfe
Birthplace:
Sydney, Australia
Current residence:
Syracuse, NY
Languages:
English
History:
Tyler Hawkens was born in Australia while visiting a family member there and was brought back two weeks later to Syracuse, NY where he spent the rest of his childhood. Both his parents work for the wizaring and muggel world. His father coaches a minor qudditch team in America, while engineering fire works and products made separately for both world purpose. His mother works for the school in Salem while managing a boat company in New York City.

Growing up in a muggel neighborhood, there's no doubt about it that they had the greatest influence over Tyler. He's always been told, that the more richer you are, the more people other like you, the more you act a certain way (A spoil Brat) you will get your way no matter what just because your social status. While his parents taught him differently and educated Tyler not let the world influence you, but you influence the world in a more positive way.

{THE PLAYER}
...i'm falling to pieces...

Alias:
Me
Madz
Timezone:
Eastern
RP sample:
Tyler found this amusing a little. Back he would've already been making fun of the boy with the mess up eye, calling him every name in the book. Maybe gone taunting with more than just two allies to make his life hell. Now, he wouldn't do it, not even on a dare. The kid seem alright, why make fun of those who didn't care for looks or who has what. Shame on his old self for being that way, if his old self remain to exist and behave that way.
"That's life, what can you do? Muggels would do anything to repair themselves to look perfect,we have magic and still we embrace are scares and wounds without using our magic to look perfect. Being perfect so old school" Tyler chuckle, he was totally being a hypocrite than. His friends at home will probably call him a fake if they heard him speaking in such ways.

The next thing Daichi said made him laugh, really loud. So loud he drop the book and the screaming of human echoed across the library. Tyler drop to the floor scrambling up to pick the book. He shut literally on his thumb, holding the pain in way to avoid the already temper librarian.

"Your not the only one, I think she giving me that look to get out" Tyler went back to sitting, the book held shut between his thumb and index finger. He heard a bit of laughing in the back, a few younger students were laughing behind books. "Damn first years...laughing at about everything. Glad I'm not one of them anymore" he silently shook his head letting out a low chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back