Two of the Deadly Sort...

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa impatiently placed with the hem of her Dress light pink dress as she waited for her brother to stop lagging and hurry his butt outside of the common room. It had been awhile since either two have really hung out together, so Alyssa figured that it wouldn't kill him to spend some time with her for just today at least. In all honestly she was really trying to keep tabs on her brother, the way he was acting lately was starting to get on her nerves, and she was going to make sure that he stayed out of trouble at the best of her ability.

"Come on Theo! I'm tired of waiting." Alyssa clicked her heels against the dungeon floor and impatiently crossed her arms over her chest. If he didn't hurry soon then she was going to walk in there and drag him out herself, he had absolutely no reason to keep her waiting like this!

Theodore made sure to dress Casual when he heard that his sister was pretty much going to force him to spend the day with her. As much of a pain as this sounded like it was going to be, he knew better than to argue with her about it since he would most likely lose. Alyssa may have been a pretty girl, but boy did she have a temper at times, it was almost unreal to believe that someone so pretty could be so...evil? Usually he would have blamed it on the Veela blood, but he was also a Veela, and his temper wasn't nearly as explosive as hers was, it usually took him a bit to get really upset with someone to the point where he felt a temper was necessary. 'This is such a pain in the neck.' He snorted to himself as he pocketed his wand and left to go meet up with his sister.

When he arrived outside the common room he was surprised to his sister already waiting, and she look a bit annoyed already. "Sorry I'm late, I was debating on not coming at all but decided it wasn't worth getting yelled at." He shrugged his shoulders and made his way over to his sister before he flicked his hair out of his eyes and gave a soft glare with his forest green eyes.

Andrew was randomly walking back from his potions class thinking about how come he had messed up his potion at the last minute. Maybe he wasn't paying attention the removing the cauldron from the heat, he didn't know. Cursing himself for not paying attention, he kept walking until he got near the common room. Hearing two voices, a male and a female. As they came into focus he saw Theo with Alyssa.

Giving them a smile he asked "Hey guys, planning a reunion?" Theo didn't look so happy from the idea but Alyssa was in a cheerful mood. He noticed how good looking the pair was, maybe their parents were celebrities or something.Besides they were always dressed nicely that was even a factor adding to their good looks.

Alyssa was about to smack her brother upside the head as his annoying behavior, honestly he was more of a brat than she appeared to be most of the time, she had no clue how she always got the heat for being a snot. But just as she lifted her hand to swat at him she heard someone greet them and froze. With a slight turn she stood to her full 5'10 height and smiled when she saw that it was a fellow classmate, Andrew Bruke. At least it wasn't one of those really annoying kids that needed get a clue. "Oh hello Andrew!" She flashed him a pretty smile before she turned her gaze to Theodore as if she were warning him to be polite. Theodore was a little harsh at times when he met new people, then again they were on the same Quidditch team and such so maybe Theodore already didn't have a problem with him.

"Well, I wanted him to hang out with me today because he never spends time with me anymore. You can hang out with us if you." She said carefully so her French accent wouldn't cause Andrew to misunderstand. Maybe if things worked out well today Theodore could have an actual guy friend, or as close as you could get to friend with Theodore anyways.

Theodore lifted his gaze from the floor to stare at whoever decided to show up, his arms were crossed over his chest and his gaze was filled with boredom. As his sister stood to her full height he secretly marveled in the fact that he was currently taller than her, only by an inch...but that was still good enough for him. "Hello Andrew, how are you?" Theodore greeted quietly, just loud enough for the small group to hear him as he didn't want to attract any attention to him, people around were a little too nosy for his liking at times. He had no problem with the older Slytherin though, he knew him a bit from Quidditch and just seeing him in the hall already, he was probably more standable then some of the Slytherins he's already met.

"More like a forced reunion, join in if you want." Maybe if someone else besides Alyssa was with him he'd be less likely to get upset and annoyed. He cared for his twin, but sometimes she got to be a little much for him to handle.

Andrew chuckled as the pair give their views. "I am good, thanks Theo" he said with a smile. Wondering if he had anything else to do today , his mind told him to forget everything else and get down to making some friends. Hoping he wouldn't be intruding a family thing he said "Yeah, I will" It was really nice of these guys to ask him to hangout with them. He didn't know Alyssa that well but knowing Theo from Qudditch it seemed like from the whole gangly people in Slytherin who did nothing more than hurt their fellow houses, there were some like them who would like to be friends.

"Forced or not, its really sweet the way Alyssa's making you both spends some quality time together" he said with a smile as he walked with them in the dungeons. "So Alyssa what have you planned for today?" he asked the female twin wondering what she had on mind and weather she'd share it with Theo now that he was here to butt in.

Alyssa was a bit surprised that Andrew was so friendly right off like that, this certainly must be proof that not all Slytherins are just downright rude and mean. Alyssa knew that she wasn't really that mean, a little snobby to people who really lacked common sense and had poor style, but it was far different from being mean. And Theo seemed to just be anti-social all together, he only got mean if you bugged him..which people seemed to do more easily these days. "Cool! See Theo why can't you be more friendly like that?" She was teasing slightly, knowing her brother would probably get annoyed, Asking Theodore to be friendly was like asking cats not to hate water, it was nearly impossible to win over.

"As for what I planned...." She started as she tried to think about what she was going to do today, she didn't really think about that part all that much. Alyssa had been more worried about getting her brother downstairs and actually willing to go then what they would do if he did decide to come. "You know what...I have no clue." She laughed, chances were she was just going to go with the flow and have her brother just walk around with her, and maybe have lunch. "Any ideas guys?" Then again it might be nice if she asked them what they wanted to do since they were the ones getting dragged around pretty much, plus she had no absolute idea what guys like Theo and Andrew liked to do for fun.

Theodore rolled his eyes and brought his hand up to push some of his bangs away from his face to he could give his sister an annoyed stare for even suggesting that he be remotely pleasant all the time. "Sorry Aly, I don't do nice." He snickered and fluffed his sisters hair before he resumed leaning against the wall. He gave Andrew a sly smile, letting him know that he didn't mean any offense to nice guys or anything, he just didn't like to be nice himself, it just felt weird and not like someone he would do.

"What about Quidditch?" He asked with a sly smile, knowing fully well that his sister doesn't like Quidditch very much, in fact she was so bad at it that he was pretty sure she'd kill anyone who happened to be in the sky around the same time she was.

When Alyssa mentioned that she didn't have any ideas yet AB started thinking. Qudditch like Theo suggested was of course what came on his mind too. "Yeah, I am up for Qudditch" he said not knowing that Alyssa didn't like the game. He couldn't understand those who didn't like it and never knew anyone like that so he never considered people who wouldn't agree to Qudditch.However as it was Alyssa planning he asked "Is that okay with you Alyssa?"

He had been outside in the morning and it had been a clear day. Flying would certainly be fun in summer now that he had some friends to fly with and besides he hadn't played the first game for Slytherin due to a knee injury after falling off from a broom in Winter break but now he was ready and the more practice he did the better he'd get.

At the very mention of the word Quidditch Alyssa's usually beaming smile faded and look of horror replaced it. If there was one thing she was bad at and hated more than bad a bad fashion sense, it was the game Quidditch, actually if wasn't the game that was the issue to her. It was the fact that she hated flying with an enormous passion, she could barely stay on a broom for long. At the current moment she wanted nothing more than to strangle her brother with her bare hands for even suggesting she do such a thing, but then Andrew agreed that it sounded like a good idea and she froze. 'He thinks it's a good idea too?!' If both guys agreed to it, and they would both do it without argument then maybe it was one of the few options they had. "I guess Quidditch is okay then." She said with a small sigh, before she cast a heated look in her brother's direction, she better at least get a position that didn't involve her moving around too much.

"Do you guys have an extra broom though, I don't have one." She shrugged her shoulders lightly, she had one in her first year for flying lessons, but after that she didn't really feel the need to have one anymore and got rid of it.

Theodore smirked, if anything his respect for Andrew just grew that much more at the very mention of him agreeing to play Quidditch. Not only did it look like Alyssa was really irritated now, but Quidditch was one of the few things that he could actually stand in this world for more than a few minutes. "You can borrow one of my old brooms Alyssa, you still have a broom right Andrew?" Theodore had at least three, but the other two weren't as new and as fast his Emerald Streak that he had just bought over break along with a brand new bat. Theodore figured that he needed to practice his beater skills much more than he had been, he wanted to improve his skills even further than they already were. Besides, it always gave him a nice workout anyways.

"Don't look so worried Alyssa, I'm sure Andrew and I will make sure you don't die." He said teasingly. If anything she'd probably get stuck as a keeper, or just end up floating around. Even if he had fun teasing her, he didn't actually want his sister to get hurt or anything.

Andrew smiled as Alyssa agreed to Qudditch. He hadn't yet figured out the squeaky voice she had use to say yes. Andrew was hopelsess at spotting anti-Qudditch people because he beacme hyper just at the mention of it. When she asked if they had an extra broom Andrew shook his head. He had his first emerald Streak but thanks to Gethathorn it was now into irreparable state. As for his current broom, he had replaced it to be the same model, the fast and famous Emerald Streak.

"Never knew you didn't like Qudditch Alyssa" he said truthfully when Theo mentioned AB saving her from death. "Don't worry, we'll play on a low profile" he said with a smile. "If you like it we could even play it again someday, I'm positive that you'll be confident" he said giving her some assurance. He knew Theo would go to all his limits to scare her but for someone to get good at something, there had to be a confidence level and some practice both which AB could provide, Theo helping in the latter one. "Let's grab our brooms and get started" he said beaming at the twins.

Alyssa gave both Theodore and Andrew a skeptical look when her brother said that they would stop her from dying. For starters she didn't know that people died from Quidditch and second, did she really trust her life in the hands of two boys? 'I'm gonna die...' she thought to herself bitterly as she shook her head. Just watching the games against other teams gave her the impression that there was no such thing as low profile in that game. Especially those beaters, whether they were inhuman or just cruel, she didn't know. When Theodore returned with his stuff and a broom for her, she looked at it begrudgingly before she glanced at his beater's bat, she really hoped no bludgers would be involved in this game.

"Oh I don't hate the game, I'm just really bad at it." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders and told Andrew calmly, if she was way better at Quidditch than she currently was, she would surely go out for the Slytherin team. But as luck would have it, she was in her fourth year and still really bad at it, so she guessed that she would just have to be stuck with cheering for it. "And Quidditch seems so...beastly." She stated after a moment, trying to get her point across that playing with two boys that knew the game very well made her really nervous.

It had only taken Theodore a minute or so to run up to his dorm room, grab his brooms beaters bat, and other quidditch supplies and make it back the two. "Here." Handing the broom to Alyssa he took a quick glance at Andrew. Suddenly an idea hit him and a small smirk colored his lips, he had a way to make sure all the positions were played and Alyssa still didn't have to worry about them getting to rough during play.

"Hey Andrew, mind if we add another player?" Theodore asked sparing the older boy a glance before he began swing his bat about boredly, he remembered that Aleyha had told him something about Quidditch some time ago and he was quite interested to see if she was any good. He assumed that Alyssa wouldn't say no to another player because that would make less work on her, so it was pretty much up to Andrew.

//1. Do you want me to start a thread on the Quidditch Pitch after your next post? 2. Would it be alright if Aleyha joined that thread?//

Andrew walked back to his dormitory and grabbed his Emerald Streak and casting a feather light spell on the Qudditch supplies that were locked in a trunk, he walked back to the dungeons levitating the trunk. "Ready" he said with a grin. The idea of Qudditch being beastly, according to what Alyssa described it, made him laugh.

As Theo asked whether they could add another player, AB grinned saying "Sure you can. Afterall I have joined you and not the otherway around". AB was the friendly Slytherin and he wouldn't mind playing with someone else, no matter how evil-ish or enemy they were of Andrew. "Who's the one joining us?"he inquired wondering who was the good friend of the Snow's who they hadn't forgotten to hang out with at a time like this.

(Sure start it and Aleyha is more than welcome to join)

Theodore smirked half to himself and the other half to the fact that he knew for a fact that Aleyha would want to play. That girl was downright beastly at times, and he figured that she'd be awful talented at being a beater while he played Chaser against Andrew. "Oh just a little friend of mine." He motioned for the other two to follow him as he made his way out of the dungeons, he already had an idea on where Aleyha was his only task now was convincing her to play.

// http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7233777/1/ //

Users who are viewing this thread

Back