OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Feeling it
Spending her last semester doing rose deliveries and not thinking about the upcoming last exams she has was therapeutic. Tina was onto her third delivery and her favourite person in the castle was the receiver. The Slytherin girl had spend her time int the library more times for doing articles and studying her muggle school studies. Entering the Library, she knows that Mr. Archer would always be there and ready to help students. "Mr. Archer! Hiya!" Tina greeted the man, "I have a delivery for you." Her tone in a sing song vibe.

Stefan glanced up as a student greeted him. He didn't know many of the students, apart from his daughters and the people around them. "It's Stefan," and then nodded, he was sure this would be from his daughters or maybe his son. "Sure, what is it?" he asked.

"Isn't that impolite to call you on your first name? My mum always says to respect elders." Well, it is true but it feels awkward for Tina to call Mr. Archer on his first name. "Anyways, I have a rose for you and a letter." Tina took a red rose out of her basket and a letter. Handed it to Mr. Archer.

Stefan-s-Letter.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back