Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual/Demiromantic
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Hamish knew his grades weren't the best. He also knew he technically didn't need them, since he was going to be a chef anyway. But he wanted to prove to his brother he was at least trying to make this whole thing work. It was hard, his focus kept slipping. After a few hours of... somewhat successful studying, Hamish groaned and pushed his text away, burying his head in his hands. He had better luck trying to catch the snitch than he did with his studies. He just sat there, shoulders slumped in defeat. This was pointless. Why was life so difficult? Seamus made it all look so easy. He was popular, he had a girlfriend, he had friends. Hamish wished he could be more like his brother, but he knew that was hopeless.

Ellie spent any time she wasn't down by the lake in the library. She found the quiet atmosphere of the library comforting as she didn't have many friends to spend the rest of her time with. It was really her own doing, choosing to not try to make friends with her classmates. It made her life at Hogwarts fairly lonely and boring. She'd talk to the girls in her dorm sometimes but they would always spend time gossiping and Ellie couldn't care less about who was dating who. Sitting in her favorite nook the teen was startled out of her studies by a loud groan from nearby. While she wasn't afraid of confronting a person she hoped it wasn't an older student. She got up from her seat and walked towards where the noise had come from. Ellie was surprised to see one of her own classmates sitting there. She usually sat near him in classes as being close to another Ravenclaw made her feel more comfortable even though she did not talk to him very much. "Are you alright Hamish?" Ellie whispered leaning towards the boy so he could hear her better.

Hamish was surprised to hear someone speak to him, and looked up, eyes wide, to see Ellie standing there. He smiled sheepishly. "I- y-yeah, I'm fine," He promised, feeling a little shy. He brushed his hair out of his face. "Just- studying, you know, classes and all that," He said lamely motioning to his books. He cleared his throat, shifting in his seat. "I- Sorry, did I bother you? I didn't mean to," He looked a bit bashful, rubbing the back of his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back