Trying to find

Phoebe Carter

OOC First Name
Pheebz :o
Phoebe had only known one person to attend Hogwarts, and she'd even only met him once. It was hard to believe it had been over a year already. Phoebe came out of the Hufflepuff common room after unpacking and was eager to try and find a bit more of the castle. Everyone seemed to know where they were going, and were used to this kind of thing. But for a muggle born with a muggle family, things around Hogwarts for Phoebe were daunting.

Charlene had just set down her trunk in the Gryffindor common room, not even bothering to make sure nobody would take it. Organization and responsibility had never really been her strong points anyway. She was now making her way around the school, attempting to learn all the little ins and outs, although she was failing pretty badly. She rounded a corner and almost bumped into another girl. She looked about her age, and a bit lost too, so she decided to talk.

"Hey, are you new here? I'm a first year. Charlene Jung." She gave the girl a huge smile, a customary dip of the head, and held her hand out for her to shake.

Phoebe suddenly found herself face to face with a fellow student. "Hi" she replied, giving her a small smile. It was normal for her to be shy around new people. "Yes, i'm a first year. Hufflepuff." she said, shaking the girls hand lightly. "I'm Phoebe, Carter" she replied. She knew she would have to get used to introducing herself to other people, but for now she could do with a friend. "Where are you going?" she asked, hoping she knew. Phoebe hadn't been far from the common room yet and she'd already managed to get lost.

Charlene smiled as the girl gave her hand a light shake. "You gotta put more arm into it!" She grinned. "Hufflepuff, huh? I'm in Gryffindor. I rather like the color red. Nice to meet you Phoebe!" She scratched her head, trying to find an answer for Phoebe's question. "Well, I'm not really going anywhere. I don't know my way around so I'm pretty much trying to figure that out. I don't even know how I got onto the first floor from the seventh..." She smiled sheepishly. "I wanted to get something to eat. I kinda finished everything I bought on the way here. Yeah, I'm a pig sorta. Where were you going?"

Phoebe gave a small laugh as Charlene shook her hand. "Yeah. Gold's more mine." She replied. "I don't know ether, ive just come out of the common room. Just wandering. Why were you in the seventh corridor?" she asked, swearing the Gryffindor was fifth. Or maybe she was wrong, as usual.

"I had to put my trunk down somewhere of course! No way was I gonna carry that thing around. The Gryffindor common room is on the seventh, but that's all I'm going to say about that." Charlene grinned slyly. She looked around the school. The sunlight shining in from the windows lining the corridor gave the place a beautiful almost heavenly feeling. "Can't wait to start classes and stuff. I'll bet this is much better than the classes I took at school," she said with a grimace. "So where are you from?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back