Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio loved learning, studying and reading but he loved his friends more and therefore spent his spare time writing Rory's homework for him instead of reading like he wanted to. It was affecting his own grades and keeping him from feeding his beloved ducks for longer than he would have liked but he didn't care as long as it kept Rory happy and ensured that they would remain friends. Flavio wasn't sure how else to keep the friends he had made in school so he was willing to do all he could to make sure they stayed around. That day in particular, Flavio was sitting in the student lounge, writing Rory's essay for defence against the dark arts. The only problem was that Flavio had reached a point in the essay where he wasn't sure what else to write without repeating himself. He knew Rory was smart enough to bring in a bunch of different and varying subjects into an essay and he didn't want to sell his friend short. He placed his quill down and sighed, leaning back in his chair as he observed the room and wondered what else he could write to make the essay worthwhile.

Abigail Carter enjoyed her time at Hogwarts, probably a lot more then she would ever admit to anyone. She enjoyed learning all of the new spells, even if a lot of her class time involved her daydreaming about her teachers spontaneously combusting. It was the funniest use of her time, and it gave her something to do to get through some of the most boring classes. Homework, on the other hand, was something that she could do without. She wished that she could find someone gullible and coerce him into doing it for him, Abigail knew enough about magic to get through the classes, but she didn't want to have to do work outside of the lessons.

She sighed as she walked into the Student Lounge, she didn't really enjoy the company of others overall. She preferred to be by herself, and she hated the company of her brother overall. She was so happy that he hadn't been made a prefect or, worse, Head Boy, because it meant that she was able to throw things at him and pick on him when she passed him in the hall. She didn't hate her brother, he was just far too goody-goody for her liking. She flung herself in a seat near another nerdy looking kid. "Hey." She said, with a smirk on her face. Looking at his work, "Rory, is it?" She asked.

Flavio flinched as someone unfamiliar slumped into a nearby chair. He looked the girl up and down curiously, wondering why she was speaking to him and completely forgetting that he should have responded until she asked if his name was Rory. He shook his head and moved his arms to cover the essay was writing, hoping she wouldn't see anything else written on the parchment. "No. I am Flavio." He said, bowing his head slightly. He then looked back towards the girl, asking "What is your name?" to be polite, and because he was unsure of what else he could do. There was a chance she had seen that he was writing someone else's homework and he wanted to distract from that. His accent was heavier than usual in his state of worry that he would get into trouble. So heavy in fact, that he didn't even know if the girl would understand him. Either way he kept his arms covering the parchment on the desk, smiling politely despite his worries as he waited for the girl to respond.

Abigail frowned a little when he said that his name wasn't Rory, and she was quite confused why he had written that name on his paper then. She just shrugged it off, and gave him a smirk. "Well, Rory, my name is Abigail." She said with a small giggle under her voice. "But call me Abby, because I hate Abigail." She said, her expression shifting to that of a command instead of a request. She really couldn't stand people calling her Abigail, and she really wished that her parents hadn't named her that way. Abby took another look at what he was working on, and saw that it was written out in the format of some homework. "So Rory, whose homework are you doing?" She said with a stern look on her face.

The girl continued to call him Rory which caused Flavio to look down to the essay he was covering with his arms and sigh. He was still unsure of what he was supposed to do in this situation but blamed himself for the mess, thinking it served him right since he decided to write the essay in the student lounge of all places. He practically asked to be interrupted which was why he eventually looked up from the parchment, blushing with embarrassment. He was luckily not too distracted by his feelings to ignore the girl as she demanded to be called Abby. He took that fact into account and nodded. "Alright, Abby. Nice to meet you." He said. His gaze soon returned to the essay when Abby asked who's homework he was writing. He pursed his lips together, then responded. "If my name is Rory. Then I am writing my own homework, aren't I?" He looked up from the essay and to Abby again, still blushing slightly but glad he had the courage to attempt to cover up what he was doing, despite the girl knowing his real name was Flavio.

Abby gave a smirk when she seemed to make the boy feel uneasy, maybe that would teach him not to be stupid enough to let someone else use him to do their work. She could definitely be considered a bully, but she didn't care. If anything, this Rory person, whoever it was, was the real bully. She didn't care enough to do anything about it, but if this person was to be her friend then he would have to start standing up for himself sooner or later. She gave him a look of interest when her gave her a bit of lip, but didn't let it bother her. "If your name is Rory, why did you introduce yourself as Flavio, Rory?" She said with a smirk. She was enjoying playing around with the boy, and she knew that he would make a good friend one day.

Abby's words left Flavio more tongue tied than he already was at the situation. He pursed his lips together in thought, attempting to muster another witty response but he soon sighed and gave up when he couldn't think of anything and slouched on the chair he was sitting, entirely defeated. He didn't put up much of a fight but wasn't bothered when he had practically walked into the situation by mentioning his own name first instead of playing along with being called Rory like he should have. He really wasn't anywhere near as smart as people have him credit to be. "Just do not tell anyone, okay?" He said with a tone of annoyance directed more to himself than anyone else. "I do not want to get in trouble with the professors and Rory does not want to be, either." He added. The last thing he wanted was to lose points from his house for agreeing to do someone else's homework. Amber had assured him it was not his fault but he believed it was since he had technically agreed to it despite Rory pestering him slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back