Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi toured Ally around the dungeons, they talked and everything. "Andrew's cute you know.." She said out of the blue, why sis he saying this? she thought. "Never mind what i did said." Lexi exclaimed shook her head slightly.

Ally was thankful that Lexi toured her in the dungeons. Ally was curios of what can be found here, that's why she asks Lexi to tour her here. Both, were walking hand to hand and giggling.

When they stopped talking and continued to walked, Lexi said something like Andrew is cute then she took it back. Ally looked at her a playful smile on her lips. "I see, that you like Andrew." she said and chuckled. Ally knew her friend, they both seems brats but they don't forget about boys and stuff.

"That super cute monkey?" She asked, pursing her lips. "Let me tell you..." Lexi trailed off. "Let's just forget it, he doesn't know. Its just a slight crush" She said stopping on a pillar.

[[I hope Lind's doesn't read this thread]]

Renesmee was up for exploring the dungeons for the first time.She didn't like it much because it was cold and very dark.Renesmee was always afraid of the dark and the creatures that lurked unseen.She liked sunny and warm places and she had the same kind of attitude.She held Blue bell flames in a jar in her hand which she had conjured with great difficulty and months of practice.

She though that she heard voices as she turned a corner.Ahead of her she saw two elder students,probably Slytherins,chatting and wandering casually as if the place was some brightly lit corridor and not a cold and dark dungeon."Hello there!"she said in a friendly tone not wanting to create enemies.

((even though she dosent want to create enemies she will end up having one when this topic ends :lol: :lol: ))

Lexi stopped talking when she heard a voice behind her, she turned around to see a first year student, who, by the look of her uniform is a Hufflepuff. Lexi smirked and crossed her arms, "What do we have here..a Hufflepuff..are you lots?" She asked the girl.

Renesmee approached the girls,"No I'm not lost.I was just ...you know...getting fammiliar with the dungeons."she said with a small smile.She hoped the girls didn't mind her.

"Hmmh..I thought your lost. I thought Everyone hates the dungeons except for the slytherin?" She asked rather than said. Lexi keep looking at the girl.

Lexi and Ally heard a voice, when they looked back they saw a 1st year Hufflepuff lurking in the dungeons, too. Then Lexi started to talk back. Ally was sensing that Lexi would like to torture the 1st year.

She don't want trouble....for now. So Ally thought sending the 1st year back to where she came from. "Excuse me, i think you don't like being here in the dungeon, you should go back....where ever you came from." she said in a normal voice.

"Well you thought right,everyone does hate this place,I just wanted to know why they hate this place."she said throwing a nasty glance at her surroundings.The dungeons were very creepy and weren't the most exciting place to visit because of several reasons,like it was kinda cold down here,for starters.

The second girl spoke for the first time."Just because I don't like this place dosen't mean I should leave.I might as well find something interesting."she told the other girl.She didn't want to be rude but no one could tell her to leave even if they were older then her.

Lexi looked at Ally then to the girl, "Well, were not being rude... but mudbloods don't suppose to come here." she smirked at the girl. The reason she hate mudbloods is because they don't deserved here.

Ally smirked at the girl. She was no being rude to her. "Excuse me, but it's not an order im just worried, some students who went here fainted. I just thought that your one of those students." she said and heard Lexi spoke about mudbloods.

Ellie had been wandering around the castle, looking for something to do, when she had found herself in the Dungeons.
Whenever she had been there herself before, there hadn't been anyone else there, except for the odd slytherin making there way to there common room, but today as she entered the place she heard voices coming from slightly further down.
Curious, Ellie walked deeper into the Dungeons, and found the source of the voices. Standing there was an old friend of Ellie's, Lexi, and two other girls who looked younger than herself. "Hey guys, mind if I join?" she asked, smiling brightly and realising it looked as though Lexi and the other two girls were in the middle of an arguement, she had read in the Gossip Magazine that Lexi had been torturing younger students lately, and Ellie wouldn't hesitate to stand up to her if there was any trouble!

"Mind you tongue.I am not a muggle-born and your not a pure blood yourself and have no right to abuse anyone else's blood."she said angrily.She knew what a mud-blood meant and she didn't approve of those who used the foul name.

"Well you thought wrong I guess."she told the other girl.She didn't know if she was faking concern or not.She saw another older girl approach them."I don't mind if you join me."she said with a grin.She knew that the girl was definitely not a Slytherin and hoped that she wasn't a friend of the rude one.

Andrew was heading to the Great Hall for his morning breakfast before his Divination lesson. As he passed through the dungeons he heard female voices. As he came closer he realized that he knew three of the four girls. "Hello there" he said with a dazzling smile showing all his teeth. "Is this meeting about the Pretty Committee? "he joked looking at Lexi and Ally.

Lexi snorted, "I know I'm not a pureblood, but i hate mudbloods they don't deserve to be in this school." She said narrowed eyes, Lexi then heard footsteps and saw Ellie her old friend. She then put a fake smile on her lips, "Hey, and yah, you can join her." While looking at the younger girl, another one came and this time a fellow Slytherin, Andrew Bruke who she had to ignore.

"This is not a meeting or anything. Come on, Ally. This place is getting crowded, let's go somewhere else." Lexi said angrily, she walked pass Andrew and even bump him in the shoulder. "Sorry." She whispered that only Andrew can hear.

Andrew hadn't talked to Lexi for almost a month. He knew the reason behind this behavior but they could talk a bit, that wouldn't hurt. He got hold of Lexi's wrist as she passed by him and pulled her back, now he stood very close to her. He could almost feel her breath. He didn't care if the other three girls were looking, he simply didn't want Lexi to ignore him to this extent.

"You don't need to do that" he spoke in a whisper looking straight into Lexi's eyes. He still was holding her wrist, he looked at her for an answer. "You said we can meet sometimes but you cant ignore me in this manner" he spoke icily.

Lexi felt a hand had grab her wrist, she looked at the hand and its was Andrew's. Lexi looked directly at Andrew's eyes, "I have too and i said we can meet but not in public." She said in her cold voice. Lexi now directed her eyes somewhere where she couldn't met Andrew's green eyes. "Please, take off your hand on my wrist." Lexi said simply.

Andrew realized he might have been hurting Lexi, holding her by the wrist so tightly so he let her hand free however he didn't feel the need of apologizing. "It would be good to see you in private" he spoke once again in only a whisper. "If you ever plan to do so, let me know" he said as he turned to Ellie and the other girls and giving them a slight smile he turned on his heel and walked out of dungeons without a backward glance.

Andrew let go of her wrist, she then said. "Anytime would be okay. I'm repeating myself... Not in public." As Andrew walked away, Lexi sigh and took hold on Ally's arms. She just want to go away forever, if this happens again, Lexi will jump on the cliffs. But if Andrew wants to see her, then its on.

"Ahem!"Renesmee cleared her throat loudly.They were having an argument and this boy had started his love story in between.She saw the boy walk back the way he came and then turned to the girl."Don't tell me that.I'm not a muggle-born."she told her sharply.She had started to enjoy her very first argument and the boy had spoilt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back