Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Veronica arrived at the students louge and dropped herself on top of the couch. She hoped that in between their EXTREMELY busy schedules her brothers dignified to show up. She had sent an owl to Valentin since he was a Hufflepuff and she was too sleepy in the History of Magic class to speak to him and since she hadn't exactly found where the hufflepuff house was she decided to just send him an owl.

To Ruben things had been easier, he was in the same house as her, even though sometimes that didn't seem to be true, they had met earlier before he left to meet a friend and she told him to meet up with her later at the student lounge, she didn't even ask if he knew where that was, he just nodded yes and she happily accepted that answer without any further questions.

She was not exactly known to be the most punctual person ever but when it came to her brothers they certainly knew how to make other people wait, they were even worse than her. She remembered that one time where they were already an hour late to some charity event and her brothers weren't ready yet even thought they started preparing two hours before. Especially Ruben, he was the least punctual of them, punctuality was not a Rights specialty, they were always fashionably late to ever single event.

Veronica had never been to the student lounge before, it was actually a really nice place, no adults, good mood and vibes, all the students together, really nice furniture. If she was alone in there her shpes would be off and she would be stretched all over the couch, that was probably what she missed the most from home. Mom and Dad were always cool, especially Dad but everyone that Valentin was the parents perfect child who never did a single thing wrong in his life, Veronica was daddy's girl and sometimes her mom's worst enemy and Ruben was either overprotected and treated like a baby who couldn't do anything or like a renegade because their parents often forgot they had a third child. Even though they were triplets they had this huge behaviour difference from their parents, which was more than absurd but what could they do.

The Slytherin girl was there for over ten minutes now and no sign of her brothers, she knew she had to wait at least twenty minutes before any of them showed up. She could have definitely had her afternoon run and showered after, she had more than time to do that.

Ruben had just arrived to the lounge, he had never been there and it was actually a very calm place despite almost every student in Hogwarts being inside that room. He knew that the meeting with his siblings should have happened sooner and he was glad Veronica had the guts that he and his brother clearly didn't have to schedule a 'check up' meeting, Veronica had always been the fearless one.

"Hello dear sister" he said in extremely polite tone and taking a seat on the couch, he decided to tease Veronica and seat almost on top of her, he chuckled as he knew she didn't like him to do that.

"Thank you for gathering us here" he said more seriously and looking at her giving her a small smile "I know we have been talking when we see each other on the halls but, I've been meaning to do something like this too" the Slytherin boy said. He then noticed that his brother wasn't there yet, Ruben was so used to always be the last arriving that he always supposed everyone was there already "Talking about meeting, where is Valentin?" he said looking around and giving his sister a questioning look "It's not like him to be the last one arriving"

Veronica was surprised that Ruben was the second arriving, she dodged hin as he was about to sit on top of her and gave him a push to the side.
He started blabbing about wanting to do like a meeting, she honestly didn't pay much attention. Ruben was the kind of guy who would say he would do things but had no intention of actually doing them, he'd make a great politician someday. She rolled her eyes.

After a bit he asked her a question that herself had already thought of, Valentin. It was not like him to be so late like this, she wondered if something happened to him but she kept silent. She didn't even noticed or cared that she was supposed to answer her brother.

She tried to soothe her nerves, Valentin usually didn't need help to clean his messes so he was probably fine and whatever might be happening she was sure he would show up. But that was hypothetically speaking, she was sure that nothing happened.

Valentin entered the student's lounge out of breath. He immediately saw his siblings and went to them. He took a seat and tried to catch his breath while say "Sorry....I'm.... late...." he said between breaths.
After he was a bit more calm he said "Sorry, I was dealing with some business" he said ending with a tone of suspense.
"Talking about that, I have an announcement" he said looking serious, he didn't exactly knew how to break it softly to them, he knew they were going to freak out "I already talked to mum and dad, they already agreed with that and we just finalised that so it's already set on stone" he said.
By the look on their siblings face he could already tell that they knew what they were expecting him to say so he decided to just get it over with "I'm transfering to Ilvermorny" he finished. The bomb was officially dropped.

Ruben didn't knew how to react, he had his mouth hanging. He was definitely not expecting that. "How? When? What?... I have so many questions right now" the Slytherin boy didn't knew how to react. That meant he would never see his brother except on summer break when they were all back home, that was supposing that Valentin would come home and didn't spend his summer break on America.
But there was a good side of that, now maybe their parents would buy a house in America and they could soend the summer there, maybe it wasn't so bad after all. Ruben did wanted to try all the different flavours of Oreos that were found in America so maybe it was a good thing after all.

Valentin saw that both his siblings were still processing the news but he had no time to lose "You know how this was never really my house. I never quite felt really at home here so I'm transfering to Ilvermorny. I can't promise it will be better but from all the schools I've been investigating it seemed the most similar to this one, with a house system too so the change won't be too drastic, and they also have an amazing Quidditch program" he said trying to get a reaction out of them. Valentin wanted to make them see that this wasn't a bad thing, at least not for him so they should be happy for him.
He stood there for a moment sitting, waiting for any of them to speak but none of them did so he got up "Well, I'm leaving tomorrow so I really have to pack up my things. I see you guys on summer" he said giving them a wave goodbye and making his way towards the door.
This was not the goodbye he was expecting, he was expecting to be a lot more sentimental, at least from Ruben's part since Veronica had always been the cold hearted one, but he couldn't exactly do anything to change what had just happened. Their siblings would just simply have to deal with it.

Ruben was perplexed, he was still trying to figure out what had just happened, he still couldn't believe his brother was leaving Hogwarts. Since they were little that they all did everything together, the swimming lessons, the piano lessons, they all even went to ballet lessons together just because Veronica wanted to try it. How could Valentin just abandon the Holy Trinity like this and without a proper goodbye, the Slytherin boy was just speechless.
"Tell me that I was dreaming and that this didn't just happened." he said turning to the side so he could face his sister "And you! How could you just stay quiet and just let him leave? I thought that you were going to talk him into staying".
Ruben wasn't exactly happy with his sister either, for someonewho seemed to make a hobby out of always talking back this time Veronica seemed too quiet, for the only time she should have snapped back she kept quiet, clearly she had the worst sense of opportunity ever.
He was honestly surprised to know that his brother wasn't fitting in Hogwarts but, again, the only time they were together was during flying lessons and that was definitely not enough time to catch up. Maybe if he had actually met with his siblings sooner like he planned to Valentin would tell them that and they would have helped him, maybe this would never happen and he would have stayed.

Veronica, who had stood quiet until then, was still a bit shocked. Schocked yes but not surprised. She saw Valentin leave and then Ruben had his usual reaction, he freaked out. She was usually the voice of reason, meaning she would think logically rather than emotionally, unlike her Slytherin brother.
"Don't worry. Can't say I'm surprised, actually I can't believe he took this long, you know how he his. He gets bored extremely easily." she said remind herself of what happened two summer ago in the summer camp that they were in where something similar happen, Valentin left the camp because it wasn't what he expected and it was boring a quoting him 'It didn't stimulate his intellect' but that decision lasted for two days, after which he came back because he was bored at home.
"You remember summer camp? This decision isn't going to last, he will come back, trust me. He'll be back at the beginning of our third year, if not before" or at least she hoped so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back