Trinity Cornwell

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
-Full Name: Trinity Aideen Cornwell
- Birth Date: October 31st 2012
- Current Age: 11

- Basic Appearance: 5' in height; long straight blonde hair, blue eyes and pale sometimes freckled skin

Parents:

mauricecornwell.jpg

Maurice Bryan Cornwell – wizard – Conscientious, Loyal, Quietly determined, dedicated.
-Graduated from Hogwarts Scotland in 1999; House of Gryffindor.
-Began work with the Ministry of Magic in 2000 after a years sabbatical
-First as an official with the Department of Magical Law Enforcement
-In 2010 he began his training as an auror – to which he stills works at to the present day.

saoirsecornwell.jpg

Saoirse Mary O'Connell ( Cornwell ) – Witch - Intelligent, striking appearance, career minded, dedicated.
- Graduated from Hogwarts Scotland in 2000, House of Gryffindor.
- Began career with the Ministry of Magic straight after graduating
- Trained as in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement but showed so much promise, she was taken directly to train as an auror.
- Has worked as such to present day.

Residence: Both settled in Galway after marrying, thinking this would be a good and save place to raise their daughter. Saoirse’s parents decided to retire to Australia when Trinity was years old and as they had more or less been taking care of Trinity since she was a baby, it was deemed for the best that she join them there. Her parents put up no residence to this. Maurice’s own parents retired to New Zealand favouring the warmer climate over Ireland and from here they could also see Trinity on holidays. By the time she was ten years old she was being passed over to them for general care, Mr & Mrs O’Connell were both crippled with arthritis and suffered severely with high blood pressure and heart problems and thought it safest and best for Trinity if she were with her other grandparents for a while. They moved into a retirement home outside of Melbourne. Gordon and Debra Cornwell gladly took their grand-daughter into their home. A simple bungalow with a small swimming pool and half and acre of garden surrounding it just outside of Brightstone town.

History of Maurice and Saoirse: They met while at school. She became a prefect in her fifth year and used to take great pleasure in catching him out of bounds. They were good friends and in his last year he asked her to be his girlfriend. His year sabbatical was spent travelling but always coming back in time to see Saoirse during vacation times. They both joined the Ministry together and though he went directly into the Law Enforcement and she was taken on to be an auror, this did not disparage or hamper their relationship in any way. In 2010 Maurice was called to train under his fiancé, in 2011 they married. Saoirse had never planned on having children and had always made this clear. So she was incredibly put out that she had to put her career on hold in the autumn of 2023 to take maternity leave and give birth to their only child Trinity.

- Siblings, if any: none

- Pets, if any: a pygmy puff – blue called Sprig, I have had two goldfish but they died and I had a dog called Bruiser but he got run over by a truck and was killed. He was a pitbull terrier. An ugly looking dog but they were going to put him down at the animal shelter and I felt sorry for him. I don’t want any other pets, like my parents they just don’t want to stick around.

- Area of Residence: Brightstone, New Zealand

- Blood status: Half Blood – my parents are magical but my grandparents are not.

- Hogwarts House (And why): both my parents were Gryffindor and I think they would like this for me, I am not really pushed and don’t care either way.
- Best school subjects (And why): I know I will find all magical subjects pointless and useless
- Worst school subjects (And why): Does it really matter.

- What would their Patronus be? If I were ever to conjure one then I would like it to be something normal like a cat or a dog. People find normal over rated, I like it.

- What would their Boggart be? Emptiness, nothing – a complete void the result of my parents long absence from my life.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Most likely some thing as basic as a dog or cat again but as I have no intention of ever working that hard in a magical subject to change myself into another creature, I find this redundant.

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Myself being happy, not necessarily with my parents, I have long since given up on their input into my life but perhaps simply enjoying my life at last.

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? On my 8th birthday we went to an animal shelter in order to get me my first pet. There were all these really cute and adorable puppies but there was this dog who looked shattered, abandoned and miserable as well as ugly as sin. I didn’t just feel sorry for him, I felt a connection to him. As soon as his cage was opened he neither ran nor growled at me but met me half way in the room, we sized each other up for about five long minutes. Then he sat down, so I sat down. After another five minutes he lay down, so I did too. Our heads facing each other both of us still sizing each other up. Gradually we began crawling towards one another and just as we were face to face, he licked mine. I didn’t lick him back but hugged him.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Diary,

Today the letter for the magic school came and my grandparents were all excited for me, how could they think that I’d be happy to receive it when it’s been magic that has kept my parents from me all these years. I know I see them on the occasional holiday or when duty allows them a break but I resent magic because of it.

Almost as much as I resent them for choosing it over me. I didn’t ask to come into this world, they brought me into it and then left me. I don’t want to go into their world, I don’t want to learn the stuff that makes them so happy they could care less that they have a child.

I would rather attend a muggle school but my grandparents are adamant that my parents want this. Of course they do, almost as much as they want me. Just another trophy to talk about over coffee with their work mates. Hope it scalds them.

Trinity

Hi Trinity, I have a few questions.

- What are your hobbies?
- What are you good at at Muggle school? Bad at?
- Does she know much about the wizarding world? What does/doesn't she know?
- Has living near to Brightstone ever meant she has encountered magical happenings? Has this made her more or less resentful towards magic?

P.S. I think Trinity would be a good friend for Jessame Rose - they both hate the magical world. Want to help her destroy Hogwarts? :ph43r:

Thank you for the questions Jessame.

What are your hobbies? I am a consummate tom-boy so anything from flying and making my own kites, climbing trees, fishing. My grandfather helped me make a catapult this summer as well which was really hard to get it just right but it looks so cool.

- What are you good at at Muggle school? My best subject was maths I guess I like the logical side of things. It was easy to make sense of it all even for the more difficult equations. I guess when your own life kind of flushes like a broken cistern then you look for things that make sense and reek of control or at least I do sometimes.
Bad at? English literature, we did a lot of poetry reading and all I wanted to do was scream. I mean how many guys really need to write about clouds and daffodils?

- Does she know much about the wizarding world? What does/doesn't she know?
I know enough to know that I don't want to be part of it. I know about Hogwarts in Scotland and the four houses. I have been told about Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort, in depth about how brilliant the ministry is and the fabulous work they do. I have been informed about animagi; magical beasts like werewolves and vampires and grindylow and boggarts; about patronus charms and potions. I wish I didn't know any of these things and would be quite happy to live in blissful ignorance like most normal people, oh muggles but I can't.

- Has living near to Brightstone ever meant she has encountered magical happenings? Has this made her more or less resentful towards magic? I've been resentful of the magical world since I was about four I think. It was when I first came to realize that it was magic that was keeping my parents from being my parents. I only go into Brightstone if it is absolutely necessary and only when my parents decided to pay a long overdue visit, otherwise I could care less really.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
would love to help you take down Hogwarts:shifty:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there Trinity. :)

I have a few questions for you:
[ol][li]Have you had many friends whilst growing up? How do you feel having to leave them behind?</LI>
[li]Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.
[li]It seems apparent that you hate magic because of your parents. Could you see this changing once you begin to learn what you can do?
[li]What are your hopes and ambitions whilst studying at Hogwarts?
[li]Do you have any other key family members?
[li]Would you have liked to have any siblings?
[li]Can you describe your personality?
[li]What happened to the dog from the shelter?
[li]The Mirror of Erised would show you happiness. Are you not happy now, even without your parents?
[li]Your Boggart would be emptiness. Why exactly would this cause you to be afraid? It seems you no longer care that your parents left you.
[li]How would you feel if your parents gave up their jobs and came home?
[li]Would you like to be re-united with them?
[li]What do you think of your parents occupations?
[li]Do you have any good memories of your parents?
[li]What does the name Aideen relate too?
[li]Do you enjoy living with your grand-parents?
[li]What are your plans for the future, if you have any?
[li]What will you likely use the catapult for?
[li]What are two of your strengths, and why?
[li]What are two of your weaknesses, and why?
<LI>[li]Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?[/li][/ol]

A few =))

I'm going to answer a few of these now and the rest when I get a chance to...

1. Have you had many friends whilst growing up? How do you feel having to leave them behind? I made two friends when I was four in pre-school in Clifden, Galway. At the age of 6yrs I had to move and was deeply upset by this. April and Alice were great fun and liked the same things I did. When we moved to Australia, I didn't want to make any new friends because I thought we'd move again soon, but we didn't and eventually I got to know a boy a year older than me, Cole Dwight. He was a lot of fun and soon I got to know his sister too, who was a year younger than me. We had lots of fun but typically the bubble burst and at 10yrs old I had to move to New Zealand to live with my paternal grandparents. Sometimes I feel that maybe I'm just meant to be alone.

2.Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.
I don't hold attachments to any place really because I'm never sure when I will have to move again. I know I hate the thought of Magic School but it has one saving grace - it means I know where I'll be for the next 7yrs. I like under my bed if that helps.

3.It seems apparent that you hate magic because of your parents. Could you see this changing once you begin to learn what you can do?
I don't think I will ever grown to like it, I don't want to.

4.What are your hopes and ambitions whilst studying at Hogwarts?
I hope to cause as much mayhem while I'm there and I hope not to pass any class with an Outstanding, the worse I do perhaps my parents will remove me or actually feel like they need to be with their daughter for a change.

5.Do you have any other key family members?
No, just those I've already mentioned.

6.Would you have liked to have any siblings?
Yeah! at least then I'd have been moved pillar to post with someone else who would feel just as I did. We could have played together and confided in one another.

7.Can you describe your personality?
I am energetic, can be a little moody, fearless bordering on the brainless, intolerant, impatient, can be quite talkative but have only been so to my friends and grandparents, tendency for introspection.

8.What happened to the dog from the shelter?
Bruiser - see 'Pets, if any'

9. The Mirror of Erised would show you happiness. Are you not happy now, even without your parents?
I would say I am content but not truly happy.

10. Your Boggart would be emptiness. Why exactly would this cause you to be afraid? It seems you no longer care that your parents left you.
My parents left me a long time ago, my maternal grandparents could no longer care for me because of infirmity and old age - I know it's only a matter of time that the same could happen to my paternal grandparents; emptiness is to be void of everything, no family, no friends, nothing, no-one, not even a shadow or a reflection. I fear what the emptiness contains for me - a nobody with no influence or imprint on anything or anyone.

11. How would you feel if your parents gave up their jobs and came home?
I would probably die of shock. They wouldn't do this though, I was an accident in their lives. One they try hard to forget.

12. Would you like to be re-united with them?
There will always be moments where I long for them and dream about a huge deal of a reunion but reality is never too far behind and I know better than most that wishing for something and it actually happening are two different things.

13. What do you think of your parents occupations?
They're aurors' and work for some major supposed big-wig called Potter something or other. I don't care what any of it means and I've never wanted to know, not since I was 6yrs old. It is apparantly a big deal of a job - I would like to think having a kid was a big deal of a job too but I'm a kid what do I know?!

14. Do you have any good memories of your parents?
No, when they show up they spend more time talking with my grandparents before allowing me about ten minutes. They never attempt to show any interest in what I am doing or have done and then they're rushing off again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back