Tracy Rouge

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
One that does the job.
Full Name: Tracy Tala Caine
- Birth Date:17 May 1991
- Current Age:31
- Basic Appearance:Black short hair, grey/green/blue eyes depending on the light, elegant build, 5"9
- Parents:Tala Gretel Thomas-Haddon (Mother, pure) and Faolan Gregory Haddon (Father, muggle)
- Siblings, if any: None
- Pets, if any:None
- Area of Residence:New Zealand.
- Blood status:Half

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): She was a Slytherin
- Best school subjects (And why): She was very good at potions as she always helped her mother make them when she was a child
- Worst school subjects (And why): Muggle studies because she refused to learn it as it was in some way related to her Father.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A chameleon
- What would their Boggart be?Her husband and their family finding out she wasn't pure blood.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)A bobcat
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? A life with no complications where her family had power, money and respect.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Her current husband taking her back after she had left him with their daughter.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it: WILL DO LATER

Hello there Tracy. :)

I have a few questions for you:
[ol][li]Had you had many friends whilst a student? Do you still speak to them now?</LI>
[li]You say you where in the Slytherin house. Was there a reason for this?
[li]Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.
[li]You say you have no pets. Would you have liked some?
[li]Do you have any other key family members?
[li]Can you describe your personality?
[li]Would you have liked to have siblings?
[li]Do you plan on becoming an Animagi? Why would your form be a Bobcat?
[li]The Mirror of Erised would show your family having power, money and respect. Why is this?
[li]Is your husband Pure-Blood? Why do you fear him finding out you're not?
[li]Your Patronus would be a Chameleon. Why is this?
[li]How strong is the relationship between you and your parents?
[li]How do you feel about your farther being a muggle, especially as your mother was a Pure-Blood?
[li]Do you have any good, or bad, memories of your parents?
[li]What are your plans for the future, if you have any?
[li]Do you have any interests or hobbies?
[li]What are two of your strengths, and why?
[li]What are two of your weaknesses, and why?
[li]Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?
<LI>[li]You're secretly Shaylah's mother. Do you plan on telling her soon?[/li][/ol]

Is this Shaylah: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/profile/3038775/ :p

# Had you had many friends whilst a student? Do you still speak to them now? Tracy was quite popular with the 'pure' crowd and does still see them for polite meetings but never had any real close friends.

# You say you where in the Slytherin house. Was there a reason for this?
If she wants something then she will resort to anything to get it.

# Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.
Tracy's favourite place is the rose garden at her parents old house, it was where she spent her carefree days as a child.

# You say you have no pets. Would you have liked some?
Tracy see's pets as extra mess to clean up after and things to just get in the way.

# Do you have any other key family members? There is Shaylah, her second daughter that only the girls father is aware of, and her Oldest daughter, Sydney and her son, Marcus.

# Can you describe your personality? Tracy appears friendly at first meet, and very trusting but she doesn't trust anybody and is very insecure. She doesn't like the person she is so she pretend to be something else.

# Would you have liked to have siblings? Tracy would've hated to have siblings, she got the attension of her mother and step-father to herself and woud've hated to share it.

# Do you plan on becoming an Animagi? Why would your form be a Bobcat? She doesn't plan on becoming an animagi. It would be a bobcat because they are small and pretty but have sharp claws, like her. (she doesn't litterally have claws though.)

# The Mirror of Erised would show your family having power, money and respect. Why is this?
Tracy's ambitions all include power and money, she loves the feeling of being important.

# Is your husband Pure-Blood? Why do you fear him finding out you're not?
He is, He has very specific ideas about muggles and people who aren't pure. If he knew she wasn't pure then he would divorce her immediatley which she doesn't want, mainly because being married to him gives her status.

# Your Patronus would be a Chameleon. Why is this?
She is able to blend in and appear at home with any area or situation, like a chameleon.

# How strong is the relationship between you and your parents?
Her mother is very close with her but Tracy hates her father.

# How do you feel about your farther being a muggle, especially as your mother was a Pure-Blood?
Tracy hates the thought, she has been brought up knowing that pure bloods are better and her father kept her from that.

# Do you have any good, or bad, memories of your parents?
She has no memories of her father, he was kicked out before she was born, when her mother found out she was pregnant. Tracy's memoried of her mother are mostly nice but there are the occasionaly fights, like with most families.

# What are your plans for the future, if you have any?
Tracy just wants to get her children into rich and powerful families, maybe have some more children, and keep the world from knowing about Shaylah.

# Do you have any interests or hobbies? Tracy likes Potions, cooking and dancing.

# What are two of your strengths, and why?
She can hide her emotions perfectly, making it easier for her to lie to people. She is also very good at persuassion, helping her get what she wants.

# What are two of your weaknesses, and why?
She isn't pure, this means she is constantly worrieds that someone might find out and ruin the life she has at the moment. Also she driven by power, it could be bad if it blinds her to anything else which could make things bad in the future.

# Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?
Pretender, she never acts like herself in front of anyone else and pretends to be someone different. Determined, if she wants something she will do anything to get it. Sneaky, she can manipulate people easil and does so frequently.

# You're secretly Shaylah's mother. Do you plan on telling her soon? racy doesn't want to know Shaylah, she didn't even mean to meet her and wants nothing to do with the girl or her father, let alone tell her that she's her mother.

Yes that is Shaylah.

Hmm, interesting. :)

A few more questions:[ol][li]Not having any close friends, do you feel alone?</LI>
[li]Do you ever go back to the rose garden?
[li]How close are you to your children, Sydney and Marcus?
[li]Is status everything to you? Would you not prefer true respect from others?
[li]What is your favourite dish to cook?
[li]Are you skilled in Occlumency or Legilimency?
[li]If you are able to manipulate people, why do you feel you need to pretend to be someone else?
<LI>[li]Why do you not wish to know Shaylah? If this is too personal, feel free to not answer.[/li][/ol]

(Answerd in character this time)
# Not having any close friends, do you feel alone? Of course not, I have my husband and children to take care of.

# Do you ever go back to the rose garden?
Only when I need to visit my mother, I don't have time to spend sitting in a garden.

# How close are you to your children, Sydney and Marcus?
I'd like to say we were close but Sydney rarely shares anything baout herself and Marcus like the muggles in our town.

# Is status everything to you? Would you not prefer true respect from others?
Respect never got people anything, Status did.

# What is your favourite dish to cook?
Lasagne, it's simple and delicious and puts everyone in a good mood.

# Are you skilled in Occlumency or Legilimency?
No, I don't need it.

# If you are able to manipulate people, why do you feel you need to pretend to be someone else?
BEcause me isn't the person who would have status power money or my family.

# Why do you not wish to know Shaylah? If this is too personal, feel free to not answer.
Shaylah was a mistake, she caused things to happen that I regret, unfortunately I have to know her now thanks to Sydney.

Hope that was good enough for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back