OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
First classes were always intimidating but not for her, she was taking notes and asking questions if she didn't understand some of the lectures. She was vocal of everything specially when she was curious. Lunch time came and Ireland was already exhausted just by traveling from classroom to classroom. Like she always says to herself, the castle is big and you can't do much about it. Ireland went to eat her lunch at the Great Hall and after, the Hufflepuff picked up her tabby white cat, Peppa, from her dormitory. She toured the cat at the half part of the castle when they stopped over in the Student Lounge to relax before her next class. The two sat on the couch. Peppa stayed beside Ireland as the cat purred and position itself like a ball. "You're liking the castle aren't you?" She asked her cat. It only purred back and went to dozed off. Ireland chuckled while she grab a book from her Peppa Pig plush backpack, she preferred this silly one rather than the required school bag. The girl read silently as she didn't want to disturbed anyone else in the room.

After having so much fun in the first few days of the semester Zeke was disappointed when the time came for him to actually start attending classes. All the learning was getting in the way of Zeke causing some trouble and he wasn't impressed. After getting out of his latest lesson Zeke wanted to do something, see a part of the castle he hadn't gone to yet while he had a bit of free time. Zeke found himself walking along the fourth floor corridor looking for a secret passage way or a strange door. There was nothing out of the ordinary to be found so Zeke turned into the student lounge which was unusually quiet, there wasn't many people in the room and none he recognised but a girl who was curled up reading on a sofa with a cat caught his eye. Bored and with no one else to hand out with in that moment Zeke made his way over to the sofa and plonked himself down next to the cat and proceeded to stroke the sleeping animal.

Ireland was into the book she was reading about magical creatures that she only felt the couch cushion moved but didn't hear anyone come in. She had to look at the door and into the boy who just sat there and started petting Peppa. The cat was awake and purring. Although she was happy that there's some people who liked Peppa, she didn't appreciate the boy just sitting there beside them without asking if someone was sitting there. "Excuse you, Gryffindor boy." Ireland called out to the obvious Gryffindor with his red robe. "Haven't you thought of asking if the seat was available?" She sass asked the boy. By then Peppa was getting up and was moving toward the boy. "Peppa, what did I told you about strangers?" Ireland was talking to the cat, a cat who might talk back if she didn't stop being bossy. The blonde narrowed her eyes upon the boy.

Zeke hadn't expected so much sass to come out of the adorable Hufflepuff's mouth, to the point that as she 'yelled' at him he sat there staring at her in disbelief while her cat nuzzled against his hand. "Sorry you lost me, I was distracted by how your hair is shimmering in this light," Zeke absentmindedly stroked the cat who seemed to have taken a liking to him, which wasn't a surprise as he had always been good with animals. "Also, by the way you were lost in your book it was obvious you were here alone, so the seat obviously wasn't taken," Zeke looked from the girl down to the cat, who had now curled on his lap, and back to the girl. "I'm Zeke by the way, but my friends call me Gryffindor boy," He laughed as he continued to stroke the cat. "See Peppa now I'm not a stranger so you can give Uncle Zeke all your love and attention,"

Her narrowed eyes became a frown when he mentioned her hair. A distraction that was popular then and now but she couldn't help but feel her braided hair. Mesmerized by the compliment for a moment, she shook her head slightly to get back on the game. She didn't like the guy from the way he's so smarty pants about the seat. Ireland can't think of a come back, he was obviously right and she just wanted the couch to herself and Peppa. The Hufflepuff watched as Peppa gave love to the boy who now she knows as Zeke. Ireland hid her smile behind her book when he made fun of the name she gave to him. "Uncle Zeke seems a bit too old to call you. You still have baby teeth." A very observant girl, she sees everything about a person whether if it was their personality or their body. "Peppa, don't get attached, you wouldn't see him often." She warned her cat.

"Kitty got claws," Zeke said not taking his eyes off the rather affectionate cat in his lap but referring to her owners comment about him having baby teeth. "Well I am still eleven, but that doesn't disqualify me from the title of uncle," Zeke shrugged. The girls comment about Peppa not seeing him often was strange, was it that she thought he'd disappear never to be seen again by the pair, or was it that was what she wanted. "I dunno, the castle isn't that big, I'm sure I'll run into little Peppa here all the time," Zeke laughed as Peppa started to nuzzle the hand that been stroking her. "So I know the cat's name, how about her owner?" He asked.

Ireland rolled her eyes at his comment but she can't take away her eyes off the two. It was strange how Peppa just bonded with Zeke that fast while the cat hated her male housemates. "I ... Don't usually let Peppa out of the common room. She's always with me beyond that." of course, except when she was in her classes. It was also the one thing she forgot about, she'll see the boy in her classes. Forgetting her manners about introduction, she felt nervous and that bothered her. "Umm, oh, I'm sorry. Ireland or Iree. Whichever tastes better." Whichever tastes better? What the heck was that? Ireland thought of something else besides this boy beside her. "So, are your classes done for the day?" She asked Zeke, her afternoon classes won't start for another hour and spending it with Peppa was great enough.

Zeke watched the girl as she watched him stroking Peppa, there was something about her reactions that made it seem like what was happening was an unusual occurrence. "Peppa doesn't usually get along with strangers does she?" He asked. It wasn't unusual for Zeke to get along with peoples pets, he had a way with animals but he sometimes forgot it might be strange for people to see their pet instantly bond with a stranger. "Ireland huh, I like that, its not a name you hear every day," A string of potential nicknames came to mind related to Ireland the country but they could wait until the girl was more comfortable with him. "Nah, I have more this afternoon I just have a little gap before my next class, what about you? More classes today?"

The young Hufflepuff shook her head pertaining to his questions. Peppa was alright as long as you feed, groom and snuggle her. When Peppa meow, Ireland reach out over Zeke and pet Peppa. She smiled at the cat and relinquish her arm back to her. Ireland chuckled at his statement, her name was unique, yes, but some don't bother calling her her name. "Are you those people who will call me funny names? Because I will cry ... Loud." Ireland wanted to get that straight face but she couldn't, of course, she wouldn't. "I'm just kidding, I'm not a little kid anymore. Well, except the Peppa Pig get up." She nodded with a satisfactory face. Ireland thought of getting her schedule from inside her Peppa Pig bag and see if she has Zeke with her today. And fortunately, she has. "Yeah, I have a bit more and I see I have you for Charms today." She smiled charmingly. At least she has someone she knows sitting around at her next class. "Hey, are you joining any clubs? I want to try Wild Patch Club, it's more in my alley." Clubs for plants was much easier than being in a sorority or if she was old enough, be like ehr older sister and join the Student Defense Association.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back