To whom it may consern

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
The tapping of thick shoes could be heard though the castle floors this night not because the person making the noises wanted to be caught but because she had wanted to ware shoes that where more the style for once. Hoshi had expirenced this before. Small instences like this when the true Hoshi could give her chains the slip Hoshi had started on a letter. When she felt that she was being pushed back again she hid it hoping that the other her would not go looking for it. She didn't know how much the other side of herself knew but it was better to be safe than sorry.

She had finished what she had wanted to say tonight now it was all a matter of running this over to the Hufflepuff corredor before her darker self was given control once more. She took passage ways that where like home to her during the day when she was trying to shake off the ghosts that seemed to patrole the corredors while everyone was in class. She stuck the wall on the nose of the portret that lead to the Hufflepuff Commonroom and whispered to the picture. "Find Sam Prince or Jennefer Willkens please it's importent." then ran off. Hoshi could feel herself coming back under the control of the Curse which meant that her other self woul be coming out soon. She could not let her darker self see the note or it was all over for her. Hoshi made it down to the Slytherin Commonroom when the curse took affect once more.

When you read this I will probobly have changed back into what my father was sure he always wanted me to be.

By now you may have heard of the things that I have done while still hiding it form the teachers. A lot of you made it to my party and remember when the lights when out an a scream could be heard in the darkness. I wont go into too much right now but all I can say is help me please. I am under my father's control but not compleatly. You see he ment to lock up everything that made me go against him without knowing that it was this that kept what was locked up inside me from showing itself in ther first place. Terreble things will start to happen around me and my name because of this. Again I say help me please.

- Hoshi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back