To Tired To Study..

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa slowly turned another page in the random textbook she had been attempting to study from. But to be honest she had no intrest in studying. to be hinets Alyssa was more in the mood for a nice long nap.
With a loud yawn Alyssa closed the book and pushed it aside.

'I guess It wouldn't hurt to just rest my eyes for a minuete.' Alyssa thought her herself as she carefully placed her head onto the desk. Once her head had hit the desk it only took a few moments before Alyssa had fallen fast asleep.

Bia walked to the library to finish her homework. She had do research on potions and so, decided to go to the library. Walking in, she realized there wasn't anyone she knew. Walking towards the back, she saw a student sleeping. Having a closer look, Bia smiled. It was Alyssa.

Bia walked towards the girl and patted her. "Wake up Sleeping beauty.." Bia said sweetly and softly, so as to not scare Alyssa.

Bia smiled. If she wasn't in the library, she would have probably laughed, but this was a library and she knew the culture in it. Bia watched Alyssa. That girl must be really tired..she thought, as she silently watched Alyssa. Bia sighed. So you think I'm your mother, so let me it then.. Bia thought, with a big smile on her face. "Wake up Princess..Prince Charming is outside the door!" she said, watching Alyssa every move.

Alyssa's eyes bolted open before narrowing again. She sighed and turned to go yell at her mother to go away. But she turned she was face to face with none other than Bianca.
Alyssa blushed and immediantly sat up and fluffed her hair to make it look like she hadn't been napping.

"Uh...hi?" Alyssa gave Bianca an innocent smile.

Bia turned pink when she sensed that Alyssa was going to wake up. She's waking up already? Wait, ask for forgiveness then walk away..no, act cool and smile, no; walk away, no; just smile! Bia was confused on what she should do. "Hey Alyssa. Good sleep?" Bia asked. "The librarian insisted me on waking you up.." she explained.

Alyssa blushed but kept a small smile on her face,she couildn't believe tht she had just fallen asleepy...in the library. Plus she was sure her hair was ruined and it made her look dumb.

"Was I really alseep?" Alyssa asked.

A smiled appeared on Bia's pale face. "Well let's see, you were snoring, your head was on the table, and is that drooling i'm seeing?" Bia said, teasing her friend. "Yes, you were sleeping! Are you okay? Feeling better Alyssa? You should rest you know, but not in the library.." Bia explained thoughtfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back