Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core

Heyy HNZ,

I have a lot of characters. Most of you know who they are. And while I don't really like
doing this, I have two people, whom are generally inactive, and for which I see no future.

1. Bethany Young. I have nothing with her. She's 15 and in the unsorted group. I had an
idea for her orginally, but things happen and she got left behind. So, this would be completely
Up to you. You can do anything with her. Completely change her, make her a guy. Whatever what
you want.

2. Crystal Hayden. 2nd Year Slytherin. She's a bit of b!tch. She gets kind of crazy. And will get in your
face if you annoy her. She's got a lot more in terms of she has a biography, relationship thread.
You can do whatever you want with her too, I'm not bothered.

If you are interested, Just post here, or PM me.

Thank you!

I'm willing to take Crystal Hayden, Emzies. ^_^ Just send me the information if you decide to give it to me. :)

Hamza, that would be awesome. I shall PM you all the details at some point today.
Thank You.

Sounds good. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back