OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Elizabeth ❤️
Leo was having a good, no awesome day, not that he wasn't like all the time. He felt more energetic than he had the past couple of days and he figured it was because he was enthusiastic. About what, now that he still had to figure out. He knew he wanted to get out of the castle for the day and go hunting for anything mysterious or strange. The gryffindor did not really feel like hanging around his twin, as much fun as she was which was why he found himself leaving the common room and walking in the direction of the cliffs. He had no idea what he wanted to do with his time at the cliffs yet, that he would figure out when he got there. Leo loved being spontaneous and it gave him a great rush of adrenaline when he improvised. The second year looked around him, not wanting to sit down otherwise he would lose his inspiration - whatever that was. He started looking for anything unusual, or as unusual as things could get in the wizarding world - but after a small while he grew bored. Then he realised what he needed. He was missing a partner-in-crime! He clicked his fingers, glad he thought about that. Leo loved hanging out with his best friend Daisy, she was fun to be with. But it was time he made new friends. Couldn't hurt if he tried, right?

Ever since she had decided to loosen up a bit Freya had been out and about the castle, looking for interesting places or interesting people. Both would be even better. This particular day she had somehow found her way to the cliffs. She hadn't been there before and she knew they weren't exactly as accessible as the courtyard for example, but if she was going to be more adventurous she would have to go and pay the place a visit. The young girl felt excited and full of energy, however as she made her way up she started to think if perhaps she should've brought a friend. In the end, a lot of things were more fun if you had a friend with you. Luckily for Freya she soon noticed that she wasn't the only student up there, as she laid eyes on a boy she slightly recognized. "Hey there!" The twelve year old happily exclimed as she made her way over to him, hoping he was in for some fun.​
<i>
</i>

It was as if his prayers were answered, either that or he was hallucinating. Leo turned and immediately grinned at the girl who greeted him. She seemed just as excited as he to see someone else, so he waved in return. "Heya." He stood there observing her to see if she would be a great partner with whom to prank. Hmm. Probably. A few minutes looking at her and he laughed, realising he might actually look like a creep and making her uncomfortable by the way he was staring. "Sorry for the stare, I was...daydreaming." He smiled warmly at the girl. He recognised her, however he could not remember her name. "What's your name?" He asked curiously hoping she wanted to be his friend.

OOC: Oh gosh I am so sorry for the insanely late reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back