</B></SIZE>
Timothy Newton​
<i>
</i>

The Unknown Wizard​
<i>
</i>

<SIZE size="150"><B>The Biography of Timothy

Timothy was born in Belgium. He led a good life of wonders and sometimes foolishness. He was only 19 Years old and had finally moved away. He had just finished school at The Gavonion Wizards School. It was time now he explored the world. It was time now he found out what he could truly become. What evils he could stop and what fun he could have. It was time for him to become independant.

Timothy's great experiences started when he was around 10. He loved to stay with his Grand Father from his mother's side. This is truly where the experiences began. His Grand Father was an auror at the time, but ahd retired when Timothy was 17. He was one of the best. After he came home from work he would always take Timothy on a ride on his Fire Bolt 2000. He had everything a grand child could want. He was one that thought of others first and himself second. That is why Timothy loved him. His Grand Father told him stories and tales of different witchs and wizards.

One day on a brigth after-noon while Timothy and his Grand Father were flying around, they had noticed screams coming from a below Wizardry Market. They went to check it out. When they got to the Market, Timothy was horrified to see 5 wizards with skull like masks on. They wore pointed black hats and black robes. Timothy had never seen such creatures before. He looked up to his Grand Father and noticed that he had his wand drawn. "Grand Father! Don't kill them, they are just dumb animals!" I had said with little inteligence. He told me to back away. To flee. Then his voice grew strogner. "Timothy, flee! By the great word of Heaven flee!" I ran. I never looked back because I knew something was wrong. I didn't know what they were and what was going on. When I turned around after walking about 50 meters. I saw jets of different colors explode from my Grand Father's wand. The same went for the beasts. They had wands. It was all coming clear. They were some sort of gang and not a beast. I closed my eyes shut at the sound of a scream from my Grand Father. I ran and never looked back. From that day forward I never knew if my Grand Father had died or if he had survived. Whatever he did, I didn't know.

Timothy's Family

Father's Side
Grand Father: Charles Newton

Grand Mother: Sidney Newton/Gersler

Mother's Side
Grand Father: Tomas Fitz-Gerald

Grand Mother: Suzy Fitz-Gerald/Harrison

Father: Hiram Newton

Mother: Nicole Newton/Fitz-Gerald

Sibilings
Brother(s): Zach Newton 15

Sister(s): Franchesca Newton 21, Donna Newton 16

Timothy's Merits and Flaws

Merits
Quick Learner
Excellent Flyer (Broom)
Strong (Very)

Flaws
Extreme fear of Death Eaters
Not good with Lumonus and Nox

Hey Timothy.

Answer these questions in or out of character.

1. Do you often wonder about your grandfather?
2. Would you say you are haunted by the meeting with the death eaters?
3. How long ago was that incident?
4. Are you a pureblood?
5. What do your parents and siblings do?
6. What are your plans for the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back